I hate him so fucking much. Yes I'm triggered, I've been triggered since last fucking November...

I hate him so fucking much. Yes I'm triggered, I've been triggered since last fucking November. I'm constantly on edge with this stupid, cruel fucking villain in the White House. Fuck this shitty fucking country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You could make all of the pain go away OP. You just need to kill yourself

I dont know about orange cheeto devil man but it'd sure make most of us on Sup Forums happy

Help yourself , kys.

Clean your room, then kill yourself.

Love it. Stroke out and die.

Dont be so obsessed OP, hes just some jew pawn

>I'm constantly on edge with this stupid, cruel fucking villain in the White House. Fuck this shitty fucking country.
HAhhaha neck yourself you lunatic

There's a really easy way to leave the U.S.

You need not do anything but kys.

sage

Glad you are suffering

By all means, kys yourself you faggot and rid yourself of this burden for good

You can always move out though

I'm just praying for him to lose in 2020 so I can come here and you hateful cretins will feel even a fraction of what I feel. But the average American is so dreadfully stupid that I'm afraid he'll win again.

Maybe if you weren’t indoctrinated into the left’s beliefs, you wouldn’t believe the terrible narrative they spin about Trump. For literally 10,000’s of journalists, their jobs literally are finding ways to make Trump look bad. It’s so bad a lot of little kids even think Trump is like Hitler, even though he’s more of a civic cuck

dont drink the koolaid

Cool post.
Sage and report

Lol BLUE WAAAVE

Hahahahahahaha

Sage goes in the options field newfriend

I put it there too. It was more informative than anything. Like this
Sage
>sage
Sage
>sage
Sage
>sage
Sage
>sage
Sage
>sage

>not even giving reasons

yeah, kys faggot.

You're doing a great service to americans and to all the world to identify how big lunatics people on the left are, probably would've never found out literally how mentally ill you people are had trump not gotten elected, and everyone assumed you were rational and decent human beings. Thanks for pointing out how much you've completely lost it. It has really been an eye opener how you cannot be trusted with even the most basic thing, and how you are traitors to america, and to western civilization and its culture values and norms.

Wait until Obongo's crimes and treachery are openly and fully exposed.

Then kys.

He is going to win again and then you can move or kys now.

>Le "Im so much smarter then the average person" maymay
Im sure you can gaze into the 5th dimension and your IQ makes Albert Einstein look like someone with downs syndrome. Such a mind is to much for us to comprehend. You should kill yourself so you're not burdened by talking to people who're so intelectually inferior to you.

Does someone need a hug?

>I am having an emotional reaction and have no actual points to make outside of that

Come back when you have a brain. Until then, enjoy your skinny jeans and womens marches while being not quite sure what exactly you're protesting.

That's the core of the left beliefs.

Dude just kill yourself. You are a disgusting traitorous faggot.Its not normal, you are not well. just kill yourself, do it for the children.

Don't worry. He'll be gone soon. Mueller's silence is ramping up to a shit storm that no one will anticipate.

>Don't worry. He'll be gone soon.
cope u fookin chav

>I'm just praying for him to lose in 2020
against whom? Pocahontas? Nigger Jabba?

Why don't you emigrate to some country that pleases you -- North Korea? Iran? Syria? Germany?

But why?
He perfectly represents his country .

I love that you're triggered, because you either hate America and are paid to hate it (so fuck you), or you are actually gullible enough to have been brainwashed by msm to believe that a man who puts the country first - its citizens; even the ones who hate him, its borders, its economy, its military, its espirit de corps - is bad for America. Either way, you deserve your angst. Don't worry, just seven years left... until we vote in the next nationalist who isn't owned by the business round table and the CFR.

"If Trump losses in 2020 we get the purge, faggots and liberals thrown off roofs and helicopters."

John T. Steelballs, King of Men, Lord and Protector of the Realm of Earth.

you must be a Jew

This. All these faggots are supposedly globalists and "citizens of the world" then why the fuck do they stay here and ruin my country? Why don't they fuck off to Germany or Sweden if this place sucks so much?

good. you should be on Thorazine and put on suicide watch for the next 7 years before we care about your opinion for doubting God King though

shoo shoo evil jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

I want Trump to win because of his policy positions. Not to trigger some numales or roast beef, although that's a bonus. Who would you like to see win in 2020? Or are you just fixated on Trump losing?

Your misery causes me joy. I didn't hate Obama when he was in office. I loathed him but I tolerated him. In 8yrs I went from just a normal dude to being the problem for all of the worlds problems. I'm glad this Trump presidency makes you depressed. I hope you do kill yourself. Please make sure someone gets us the pictures.

Wanna trade places?

>Fuck this shitty fucking country.

No one is forcing you to stay here. Canada and Mexico love people like you. They aren't democracies, so you will be comfy at last.

Not the most sophisticated larp

>I hate him so fucking much. Yes I'm triggered, I've been triggered since last fucking November. I'm constantly on edge with this stupid, cruel fucking villain in the White House. Fuck this shitty fucking country.
Through early morning fog I see
Visions of the things to be
The pains that are withheld for me
I realize and I can see

That suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
I can take or leave it if I please

That game of life is hard to play
I'm gonna lose it anyway
The losing card I'll someday lay
So this is all I have to say

That suicide is painless
I can take or leave it if I please

The sword of time will pierce our skin
It doesn't hurt when it begins
But as it works its way on in
The pain grows stronger, watch it grin

That suicide is painless
And I can take or leave it if I please

>i hate this guy so much!
>HE IS MOLOCH TURNING OPENING A BLACK HOLE AND ENGULFING US IN THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF DARKNESS AND HE ALSO EATS BABIES!
>meanwhile in reality everything is fine

Maybe if you actually learned what was going on instead of relying on xanax and anti-depressants to keep you in a false state, you woiuldn't be so triggered, triggerkin.