''dude lmao we have to save the white race''

>''dude lmao we have to save the white race''
>''I got an idea! let's fuck asian women!
>''ohh fuck how did I not think of that''
This is what Sup Forums actually believes.

Pol can't save shit
And white race is not going anywhere

these pathetic neckbeards would not help a person in need let alone save something

I'll reconsider after you post brown hair/green eye/porcelain skin cuties.

Asian waifu posters need to be swiftly executed

Inshills and MGTOW are who need to be publicly hung.

Men breed upwards

why not both?

white women are shit tier

maybe those who want to save the white race and those who want sideways pussy are not the same people?

Agreed

love the fact you losers will be eating goverment cheese soon lol

>This is what Sup Forums actually believes
It's not though.

kike slide bread
neck thyself, shill

lmao yellow fever soyboys BTFOOOOO

Whitey women need to feel the threat before they will change.

You see SJWs talking about how sexrobots wont cook and clean for their men, implying they will, because they feel the threat coming.

MGTOW is toothless because everyone knows theyre bluffing. theyre just losers who cant get laid and will drop their beleifs at the first sight of roast beef.

Its the same with children. You need to hit them atleast once to show them youre not bluffing. When women see pretty asians being groomed for good waifus, they will start to feel the heat and only that can cause change.

The only people that seriously think that are online agents of the jew by the way, prove me wrong. protip: you can't.

The real master race is white-asian hybrids. Which is why the jews fear it so much.

You goys are why I live I swear. Good good goys yes hate your own women and get some QT Asian wifey I’m sure the breeding won’t eventually phase out your European DNA it will be beautiful. L’Chaim!

cry me a river, loser

go, white race needs you

fuck the white race, fuck white people.
majority of white people are just white niggers or nigger lovers.
I bet the majority of /pol has nigger (BASED BLACK MAN) friends and nigger filled watches sports
why would i want to save or care about a bunch of white libshits and white niggers.
I'm living my life for me and my family, not some stupid identity politics.
Take your degenerate, party, drinking, druggy, tattooed, women and go fuckyourself.

lmao just kill yourself

user let me tell you a story, at the end of ww2, when the russians pretty much overrun berlin, one of the soldiers go whit a group of women and urge then to dress like men, he even bringed them a bunch of male clothing, and tell them to be careful about those invaders, and guess what the women told to that man “dont worry, we only need to open our legs”.

That should tell you something about female mature when they are under great distress, that’s why you still seeing women “blissfully” unaware (wich i doubt it) about the arab rape epidemic in yurope, at the end of the day honor is something alien to women.

You’ll be wayyy more efective by helping the men and helping them to be stronger, than going and trying to redpill the women because they dont care, because at the end of the day, women dont have that preservation instict that men have.

>Take your degenerate, party, drinking, druggy, tattooed, women and go fuckyourself.
nothing wrong with them

visit England
Go to any Club
enjoy yourself
Bluepill tastes the best in England

>asians have higher IQ
it's in out genetic interest to increase avg IQ levels of our offspring

better yet
i'll just live my life for me and my own, screwing over people like you every chance I get. while you run around in some rat race thinking you'll ever change anything
now go sit in front of your TV and watch your nigger filled sports with your, " based black friends " then go to work the next day and talk about how good, jamal did with your nigger loving friends.

I would literally breed ALL of them

>Meme flag
>Prolly the same fagging spamming asian threads to spin narrative
Give the false fagging a rest.

You're literally fucking retarded. Has it ever occured to you that you would literally be decreasing the world IQ, by fucking asians? Miscegenation is miscegention. You would be no different than the fucking niggers, dumbass. You think asian men want that shit. Your children would be bullied to suicide

>Has it ever occured to you that you would literally be decreasing the world IQ, by fucking asians?
not my problem, still better for my offspring

>You would be no different than the fucking niggers, dumbass.
no, bc niggers are my problem.

>You think asian men want that shit
that's their problem

>Your children would be bullied to suicide
by low IQ fuckwits like you? doubt

You just blew off two different races, including your own, when in reality, you're no different than the very niggers you criticise so much. I hate to break it to you, but not all blacks are niggers, and not all white women are nigger lovers. The fact that you want to miscegenate, just proves that how brain-dead you are at dating. You literally have to stoop to a nigger's level just to have children.

The white race was never in trouble or if it will ever be. For you or anyone else to think that you need to KYS!!

>fuck asian women
Marry, natsoc incel. Marry.

Not risking half my assets for your "white race" thing. Maybe if white women were not ugly as fuck I'd have considered it. But white women literally make me sick whenever I look at them even.

>be white male
>fuck Asian females
>white females get assblasted and make themselves more like Asian females
It's a sound plan.

Once more, you'd be no different than niggers, because of miscegnation. It wouldn't be better for your children, especially if you're living in asia, where people are more aware of race. Your children would get bullied for the way they look. You're just in denial, but keep proving my point. All you do is deflect by saying it's not your problem, when you're doing the same thing niggers do, and just like a low IQ, blames everything on niggers. Wow you're really intelligent.

>no different than niggers
No, incel. No.

Fuck you, and your YWHW sick fuk. Unlike you, Asians don't wanna breed with everyone.

>Once more, you'd be no different than niggers, because of miscegnation.
strawman

>It wouldn't be better for your children, especially if you're living in asia, where people are more aware of race.
I wouldn't

>All you do is deflect by saying it's not your problem
because it's not

>when you're doing the same thing niggers do
no, bc if you can read, you could have noticed, that I'd be doing this, to increase the potential IQ of my offspring, thus I care about the success of my offspring. niggers do not.

I don't want to breed with everyone either, incel. Just my wife.

>Im racist coz its a maymay and edgy AF!!!11 roody-poo fkn KEKS

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>we shouldnt force immigration and race mixing, it is bad for our country, especially european countries
>STFU AMERIMUTT YOU ARENT WHITE
>america shouldnt worry about diversity quotas, we are a merit based society that fled tyranny
>STFU AMERIMUTT RACIST YOURE A MELTING POT COUNTRY OF IMMIGRANTS ACCEPT MUSLIMS
>I am interested in this asian woman to take as a wife
>WTF DUDE YOU'RE KILLING THE WHITE RACE YOU SHOULD MARRY A THOT FRESH OFF THE COCK CAROUSEL

>Has it ever occured to you that you would literally be decreasing the world IQ, by fucking asians?
This is not true, atleast with NE-Asians. Better to be honest about things user.

their skin looks pretty white to me OP