Who else here unironically on North Korea's side against Drumpf/USA?

America are the bad guys here. They make up fake news about any country they want to attack. This is just the latest example. Trump is pursuing war so that his jewish friends can set up a private central bank there. Also to enrich the MIC with bloated military contracts, which when you inspect closely supposedly include things like pens at $100 each and one person's laundry at $4,000 a pop. C O R R U P T I O N.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCv4-J_aVbA
cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/349005-condoleezza-rice-supports-administration-painting-a-bleak-picture-of
politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/dick-cheney-iran-speech-madness/index.html
washingtonexaminer.com/donald-rumsfeld-trumps-decision-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-a-no-brainer/article/2642796
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/donald-trump-earns-praise-for-his-steel-clad-leade/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

Thank goodness kim yo jong posting hasnt died completely.

Well congradulations, you're officially the biggest faggot on the Internet.

>MUH MURCA
>WE GOTTA BOMB DEM TO FREE DEM
>I KNOW NORTH KOREA IS BAD BECAUSE THE MSM AND CIA TELL ME SO
>MSM AND CIA IS ONLY FAKE NEWS WHEN MAGAMAN SAYS IT IS. WHEN WHAT THEY SAY SUITS HIM, IT'S TOTALLY TRUE AND BASED! RELIABLE SOURCES, THE BEST. TRUST ME!
>I WOULD GLADLY DIE ON THE BATTLEFIELD FOR ISR- ERR, I MEAN, DA FLAG!

I want to drink her pee.

Yes fuck JewSA

>You call that a penis? Pathetic.

Me. NK is an old neocon target. They are even wheeling out old neocon dinosaurs like jon bolton to push for war.
youtube.com/watch?v=SCv4-J_aVbA

Friendly reminder that the OG neocons are firmly behind Trump.

>Condoleezza Rice: Trump stands for American values and seeks to act in the best interests of the US
cnbc.com/2017/06/28/condoleezza-rice-president-donald-trump-stands-for-american-values.html

>Condoleezza Rice: Trump right to paint 'bleak picture' of North Korea
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/349005-condoleezza-rice-supports-administration-painting-a-bleak-picture-of

>Cheney emerges as surprise Trump surrogate
politico.com/story/2016/12/dick-cheney-trump-surrogate-232746

>Dick Cheney on Iran deal: 'It is madness'
edition.cnn.com/2015/09/08/politics/dick-cheney-iran-speech-madness/index.html

>Donald Rumsfeld: Trump's decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital was a 'no brainer'
washingtonexaminer.com/donald-rumsfeld-trumps-decision-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital-was-a-no-brainer/article/2642796

>Donald Trump earns praise for his steel-clad leadership from Donald Rumsfeld
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/8/donald-trump-earns-praise-for-his-steel-clad-leade/

The MSM has been sucking North Korea’s dick lately, you cum guzzling faggot.

all those war-mongering Neocons in the Bush2 white house were called the 'Vulcans'

they created the "Tortured Memos" with John Yoo.

they agreed to talk.

NK has pulled these stunts in the past to buy time, if they really wanted peace they would get rid of their nuclear weapons and stop threatening other countries.

They have nuclear weapons to deter people (like the US) from threatening them.

They actively mention in their state-news that the only reason they need nukes IS the US.

And remember, they're not the ones committing economic warfare. The US is.

You spelt 'America' wrong

Nothing annoys me more than the cuckservatives hating on North Korea just because CNN was not criticising them while making stories about the cheerleaders and Kims sister.

Get rid of their nukes so the U.S. can come "free" the people aka drop bombs all over their country? Maybe set up a nice puppet government after millions of innocents have died and a central bank too?

>USA had several decades of a non-nuclear DPRK to "free" them and didn't

Fuck off shill

Still reeling from 33,000 dead from 1950-53. The stalemate came as a relief. America had no balls to jump back in.

Then Vietnam was the priority.

>siding with a communist rebellion supported by the USSR which is technically still at war with Korea and the USA

anyone that sides with NoKo is either a commie or a dumb nigger

I was a long while ago. Then he started being a dumb gook about shit.

NORTH KOREA IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE YOU IDIOTS

Excellent post, Nigel. Terrific!

I’m with you bong.

You will be shot

North Korea literally has a central bank. And it's owned by CHINKS

Yes.

>NORTH KOREA IS NOT A LEGITIMATE STATE YOU IDIOTS

Tell me more Aquafresh.

Why would I support a dictator