Buyfag thread

Read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/item/549472
myfigurecollection.net/profile/Exinifore
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope we can see a prototype of thiswhat is your most wanted scale of this WF?

best dog

Nemesis

myfigurecollection.net/item/549472
Nier 2B figure... I must have it!

holy fuck the temptation

>what is your most wanted scale of this WF?

Who cares about dress party Jeanne Alter?
I want drunk Jannu Alter.

>that weld

hell no

Buy it. He'll probably never get anything else ever again

maybe for next WF

Any Metroid scale. not counting on anything though

Imagine the interactions with him and Woody. Asking him about net terminal genes and stuff.

I'm so fucking tired of these saber figures. Is this day 0 wonfes a saber day or what?

you meant FGO

I want short shorts Saber. I like that simple outfit far more than I should.

portable mobile g a y m e s

>he doesn't know

we're going to need a second china to manufacture all these fate figs at this rate.

Yeah, I don't follow this series, but all I see is sabarsabersabersaber all the time. I'm sick of it.

>Wonfest hasn't even started
>Already interested in buying 5 Fate figures
My fucking wallet.
Also: anyone have an idea as to how long before stuff from FGO fest will be up for pre-order on amiami?

I know what you mean but you sound like a whiny bimbo

We are have one. It's called India.

Welcome to youkosou Wonfes

>Also: anyone have an idea as to how long before stuff from FGO fest will be up for pre-order on amiami?
Same answer as every single year; you will get preorders sometime between immediately and never. Nobody has the slightest idea.

You seem pretty indian to me.

>I'm sick of it.
You're not alone.

Is that Serval like, 1/10?

The card next to it says 1/7 to me

Looks more like 1/8, but it's probably "non-scale".

1/8 most likely. Nendos are bigger than you think.

Can I finally expect a Yomi from Senran Kagura figure?

Ahh okay, first year of buyfaggotry for me, I had no idea. Thanks

What have you bought so far?

I don't watch the show but this girl is pretty cute.

Everything in pic related.
Also bought the prize figure of Scat, some dakis, three doujins, and a fakku manga.
Plus some art and other nonsense from my first convention

No, you'll just get another 5 shitty Yumis.

Bingo.

I gave in. Preordered :3

post your mfc

This was the only thing i was really looking forward to and now it's ruined.

FRIENDS

Going to Japan in a few weeks. Anything I should pick up?

fill your backpack with gashapon capsules and resell them at horrendous prices

Pick up a cutie JK

JAV girls

JC*

Autographs

Haven't bothered to search for each and every thing I've gotten, just some of the Fate stuff (just finished the VN a couple months ago so my autism is at it's height)
But anyway here myfigurecollection.net/profile/Exinifore

Prototype already please.

It's literally FateFes

scary

>that Gilles bartender in the back

Mashu so cute

I think I'm getting brainwashed by Grand Order

Saber was never one of my favorite TYPE MOON characters, but I'm starting to feel like I need to own a figure of her. I'm also regretting not picking up ALTER's Archer and the Gudako nendo.

I thought this is fgo fes which takes place on same weekend as wonfes

>Just finished the VN
I don't know if your timing is wonderful or terrible. Either way I weep for your wallet and mine.

I would say congratulations, but that looks like an awful way to win.

Is this garage kit?

You starting crossing some of your squares weeks ago, faggot. That's not a Wonfes bingo anymore.

student ids from delicious JKs

No it's ass.

Yes.

saint ass

>See this, thinking it's nice for her to get a figure
>See Producer
Fucking Bellfine

I can't decide what's worse, a character you want a figure of not getting anything at all, or said character getting the Bellfine/Griffon/etc treatment.

Anyone know where i can still preorder this Ladydevimon figure from?

There is a version with sound for this?

How pathetic is it that I actually had a dream last night that involved me checking the Japan Post tracking site to see my SAL order had updated?

I was really happy until I woke up and checked its status in reality.

i've been agonizing over this since last wonfes. i can buy a prize figure if thats all a certain girl will get, but i'm not buying anything from the horrible 3

I'd rather have a crummy figure than no figure at all, personally. I have enough skill to patch up sculpt and paint issues, but not to make a figure from scratch yet.

You're gonna have dreams about random things you've thought about or are currently thinking about. It just happens, nothing pathetic about it.

Should have gotten DHL

How long is the order window for the Selvaria re-release?

I have dreams about posting on Sup Forums, nothing is pathetic.

please help me identity this ass, buyfags

Just use fucking Air Small Packet. It's a little more pricey than SAL/RSAL but still cheaper than EMS, has full tracking, and is pretty quick (for me it's like a week because I live pretty far from Cali)

Isn't there something called EMS? Choosing SAL is just going full retard ffs, even webshops like Amiami have already told you that any SAL order can take weeks to complete.

>tfw my SAL package sent out last week has already gone farther than the one sent out three weeks ago

Does Mandarake offer Air Small Packet anymore? I don't think I was able to choose it for my order, the box may have just been too large.

I'm a miser, I'd rather save $15 in shipping if I can even if it means waiting an extra week or two. It's just that this is one of the few times SAL has really dragged on for me.

They don't offer it in the listings. Leave a comment and say you want it and they'll do it. I've done with several different stores now. (just make sure you double check they don't mistake Air Small Packet with SAL)

>that fucking run at the end

I hope the lines on the clothes are decals

Otherwise this will be a pain in the ass.

fuck off

They look carved in to me.

that boob compression looks awful

That's understandable if the figure is priced fairly around what it actually is, which isn't the case with Bellfine. They make prize figures and price them as if they were premium ones. The amount of extra time and money you'd spend to fix something that is already expensive is just not worth it.

Doesn't seem that way to me.

I'd be happy if they were though, makes things extremely simple

Why are alter figures going up in price so much. 17k for Anzu and only 6% discount? Is that just amiami or even in stores too?

you cant look at individual buying habits in purely economic terms, because if someone cares enough for Eris, they'll pay a disproportionate amount for a good one. you're right when it comes to the viability of a product when looking at the entire market

they saw someone on Sup Forums say they were cheap for the quality and decided it was time

Where is the "please kill me" sign?

No, they're carved. Look at the inside of Alter's left (our right) sleeve and vanilla's right sleeve. You can see the sculpt curving in where the lines are at the point where the sleeve wraps back like they're indented. Would you just handle that like a panel wash in gunpla or something similar? If so it does look fairly simple to deal with.

This is honestly stating to get ridiculous. Especially when good smile has had some really low price scales recently.

I think it's just idol tax because the only ones I've seen recently that I feel are way over priced from them are idols

>these wonfest GSC exclusives.
There's only 4. At least they're not all repaints like last time, but holy shit. Pretty shitty considering they also started charging US people $20 shipping again. Literally only going to buy 2 figures.

Their Lala is heavily underpriced for its quality so it seems to just be some of their products. Their Charl/Laura is fucking huge for what is cheaper than the imas line too.