ITS HAPPENING!!!! US Troops Kill over 100 Russian soldiers in Syria after Russians attacked US base

businessinsider.com/us-strikes-in-syria-reportedly-killed-russian-military-contractors-2018-2

We are officially on the brink of war with russia. Yesterday, 100-300 Russian troops were killed by US soldiers after the Russians strormed an American/Kurdish base in Syria. Mainstream media is trying to cover up the story. Shit is going down.

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.hse.ru/en/big-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=GeLrKDAn1x8&t=693s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they weren't actual Russians, just mercenaries under Russian payroll
stop spreading fake news

fucking strelet strategies never work

The_Donald will defend this.

fake news

Welcome to last week.

>contractors
>Russian soldiers

>100-300 Russian troops

that PMC group is paid by the russian government

>i-if Hillary is elected, we'll have war with Russia!!!

lmao

yes and?
it won't start a war
if Blackwater got bombed by Russian planes we wouldn't go to war with them

This
Deluded schlrumpfkins

Even trips can be fake news.

BBC OS reported two confirmed deaths by their staff and a further six confirmed by independent journalists. As your sauce reports, they were contractors. Fox Happening Now reported that DoD Sec Mattis has claimed confusion over the reports, which are not officially confirmed, as Russia apparently informed the US that no Russians were in the area prior to the air strike.

Sorry ShareBlue, we're not invading Russia. Even if we did, it would increase red votes in 2018, not blue ones.

I played battlefield im ready for this

Cent Cmd plans attack

war, war always changes.

>Act like United States is a paper tiger
>Proceed to attack United States forces
>Get btfo and realize the United States isn't like their propaganda claims.
Always puts a smile on my face.

This man knows whats up

6 garillion killed in Israel, ww3 NOW!

Seriously what the fuck? I voted for Trump because he promised to stop interfering with global politics. This goes against his America First agenda.

Fucking based

America first means retreat when Russians attack you?

Stop bumping these obvious shill threads folks.

wtf i didnt vote trump for this

War, war was sometimes the same

Fake news. Trump and Putin are best friends this is propaganda to distance themselves from one another.

War, war has evolved

It means get the fuck out of a country you are illegally occupying you dumb fuck redditor.

Lol Russia would beat the USA in war, and the neocon jews would be slaughtered. Not sure what the deep state is thinking with this.

>US troops
>commie Kurdniggers
pick one, US troops were never even attacked

>Illegally occupying
No such thing exists user.

Then whats the problem?

>Vietnam wins against USA
>Talibans win agains USA
>Russia can't win

This

those men were expandables, they were PMCs for a reason.
If Russia wanted to retaliate they just had to press a button and wipe the squadron with S-300s, but they didn't because sending mercenaries for cheap is better than sending regulars for this kind of mission

The US bombed Syrian militias over commie Kurdniggers in a foreign conflict that only benefits Israel
America first =/= Israel first

Kill yourself T_D faggot. Only you tards would support wars and interventions for the sake of Israel.

You lost to literal niggers in Ethiopia
No wonder italian women go crazy for the african american BBC

Syria is never going back to what it once was user.

They are 3 times as tall when not squatting.

You are right, this is it boys. The day has come. The time is now.

The thing.

This
cs.hse.ru/en/big-data/

and This
www.mindcontrol.se

Everything you know can and will be used against you that are using it against US.

Qanon predicted this
Also told me not to bump this thread

Q predicted this

Don't attack us allies or us contractors and you wont get wrecked. At least not as much.

No, its already in a much better strategic position against Israel now with greater Russian and Iranian involvement
I supported Trump specifically due to his claims of less foreign intervention and not attacking the Syrian government and have no issue turning against Trump over Syria

U r RUSSIAN

This jigga knows waz good

>Don't attack us allies or us contractors
Those "US allies" you talk of are literally inbred communist Muslims who are part of internationally listed terrorist groups and the same ones supported by Obama, same kind of ally as the Taliban was during the Afghan-Soviet war

Q these nuts my nigga

So when you start nuking each other, can you make sure, you begin with the easternmost end?
Thanks.

Bullshit. When blackwater pmc got killed in Iraq and hung on the bridge in falluhja, the US government revenge them hard and the families got money

China would step in.
Make the Petro dollar go boom.
And without a single bullet fired, Murica would be done.

That is literally what the user said you fucking idiot.

Dan Quayle predicted this

Sure they were, not Russian military, but actual ethnic Russians kek
How's that white brotherhood going, Sup Forums? Hillary and the Jews want white genocide amirite

Checked and underrated.

sage

>russian mercenaries get killed
literally who cares.

>We are le redpilled magapedes!
>No more wars for Israel!
>No wait! our #BASED god emperor say war for Israel is a good thing!
>We need more wars for Israel!
Useful idiots.

bump

I seem to recall he made two pledges about Syria. He was gonna bomb isis and he was going to set up some kind of safe zones in Syria. Thats hardly a non interventionist platform. You should hope Syria is a broken mess. If you actually think Syria is a threat to Israeli national security you should be ready for endless intervention.

He didn't bomb Isis. Russia is who defeated Isis. Instead Trump bombed Syrian government troops.

There's a difference between attacking Iraq and a nuclear power

Your point being?

Putin should revenge them

Pretty sure we bombed both.

Careful with what you wish for. I recall a certain nation "occupied" by thousands of border hoppers

>He was gonna bomb isis
Already defeated before he even took office
>and he was going to set up some kind of safe zones in Syria.
Already happened with the Astana agreements
>Thats hardly a non interventionist platform.
Pic related, it was one of his main complaints and positions for years
>If you actually think Syria is a threat to Israeli national security you should be ready for endless intervention.
t. JIDF kike

I agree

those digits

It's exactly what Trump criticized Obama for supporting and used during his campaign as a point against Hillary and Obama

It's another episode of le based Magapedes are killing white Europeans by the hundreds to protect their Saudi pals but Obama was the worst president ever for staying out of the ME

OP may be an exaggeration but there's some clear escalation going on.
Downed israeli jet

Israel raised the bantz against Iran
Turks raised the bantz on USA
USA raised the bantz on Russkies
russkies raised the bantz on americans

It wasn't hundreds and it wasn't russian troops but some russians fighting for some company or volunteer unit. Sage for spreading false information.

I unironically went to biz for a few months, climate has changed over here, lot less magapedes.

I listed his two priorities for what he wanted to do in Syria. 2 of the 3 debates with Hillary were Syria focused if you recall. Pretending he was ever the hands off man in Syria is willful ignorance. Texts from years ago do not counter what he said in public on the campaign trail. And yes user if Syria is an actual threat to the state of Israel as you claim be ready for endless war until it no longer poses such a threat. We've been here before.

how much shekels did you lose?

>America first means giving up on your bankrupting world empire
heh

meant for

They ran off when the crashes started
Cant handle the President having to take credit for the downs along with the ups.

Are you ready to kill eachother yet?
I'm waiting to be conscripted.

See you on the battlefield after we finish lobbing nukes at eachother.

> Syria is an actual threat to the state of Israel
> m-muh b-based Israelis and muh ebil diaspora Jews

These are the same Kremlin shills trying to convince a natsoc board that Ukrainians are evil Nazis and must be stopped by glorious totally not owned by kikes and muzzies Puting

>implying anyone would be alive after the nuclear exchange
you'd die melting

>Obama
>stayed out of the Middle East

What did he mean by this

Read the full conversation or dont bother to weigh in.

What's Russia doing there then?

Russia was actually invited by the legitimate government of Syria to help fight the terrorists.

>what he said in public on the campaign trail
"As far as Syria is concerned, we have very little to do with Syria other than killing ISIS,"
So far ISIS has been attacked very little while pro-gov Syrian militias were just attacked

Yeah, there would be plenty of people alive.
Allot of people would be dead due to nuclear holocaust but if you think Russia and the U.S can properly blanket every square inch of eachother in nuclear weapons you are incorrect.

They shouldn't have been in the path of our bombs tbqh

This

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLrKDAn1x8&t=693s

>biz
>underrated anti-indicator

such faggots, Trump wanted markets to go parabolic what a retard. still just a tiny correction, still bubble territory above 20k.
that bubble he created on top is just WS pricing in tax presents and stripping murricans naked, it just faded.
Next stop is probably some military conflict in the me.

your ass would get Tzar bombed
but hope dies last I guess

And what are they doing attacking US positions? Is America First code for "Do nothing if Russian mercs assault your position"?

you remember yemen? Literally hundrends of academi got rekt.

now you get my dick too, america