Is having a relationship and having sex with a non-virging the ultimate cuckoldry...

Is having a relationship and having sex with a non-virging the ultimate cuckoldry? Your in a relationship with a woman that have had another relationship with a man before and you have sex with a woman that already have spread her legs for another man before you.

Is it the ultimate highest form oc being a cuck, to date and have sex with a woman that is not a virgin anymore?

Yes and the moment you insert your dick into a woman that is a virgin, she automatically becomes a whore because she let a man fuck her.

Her virgin status is not what defines her. Learn to see the heart clearly. Learn to feel the mind. Learn to assess energy. Even a virgin can be filthy on the inside.

But she let another man take her virginity, let another man fuck her wild, let another man defile her and you want to commit your life and energy and effort with a woman that is not a virgin no more? That is the ultimate cuckoldry ever.

A woman's value drops dramatically after she loses her virginity. The first time sex is had is a coupling moment and the man's DNA is stored in her body and she develops a subconscious attachment to him. If she had already been fucked she's more likely to cheat and divorce, because she is not coupled to you.

Ooohhh weeee we gonna have another debate of this again!?

Exactly the answer I'm looking for thank you

THIS!

Yes.

Bump

>Even a virgin can be filthy on the inside.
Actions speak louder than words
THOT BEGONE!

Well, but all the girls ive fucked will eventually be fucked by other guys. You only really care if you dont get pussy in the first place kek

Only virgin men, which is a LARGE part of Sup Forums, care if a woman is a virgin or not. Of course I'd prefer my girl to have as few sexual partners as possible, but I live in reality.

Another problem with women who aren't virgins is that they're clearly more concerned with recreational sex than reproductive sex for the sake of preserving her white genes. This problem is also rampant among white men.

How does one cope with knowing the mother of their children has been kissed, choked, throatfucked, dominated and sexually ravaged by multiple other men?

What's the difference between recreational sex and reproductive sex?

If you are a Virgin boy, take no less than an equal woman.

If you are not a virgin, do your touch a virgin. Its our faults for cracking a can open and failing the relationships. So we should deal with it and take a woman with similar numbers. Its only fair.

Ideally none, but ever since contraceptives and whites' love for them due to muh overpoopulation, there seems to be a difference.

It depends on the type of guys they were with before you. Was it a long term relationship or a casual hookup/fuck buddy type deal? There is a huge difference. To me the perfect girl would be about 21 - 23, had 2-3 long term partners before me and never had a 1 night stand or party hook up. She knows whats out there and what type of guy she wants and isn't too naive.

Do not* fuck.

Bring back arranged marriages, they are virgins or your money back

Happy Valentine's Day. Are you guys having fun with your pure gf? If not, maybe you should re-evaluate your faggot-ass puritan beliefs.

Yes.
Unless she's a virgin she'll never be 100% yours.
Don't bang her unless you intend on marrying her.

>Her virgin status is not what defines her
Except it is. It is statistically proven that non-virgin partners are terrible for marriage.