Baby boomers destroyed America. The worst sins of the boomers was:

Baby boomers destroyed America. The worst sins of the boomers was:
-importing tens of millions of immigrants
-using feminism to destroy the traditional family
-blindly supporting jews and israel

Here's how we get our revenge. Let's all get a job at a retirement home and we can all torture these baby boomer scumbags daily.

Sound fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXj--hTk0ik
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The sad thing is the bulk of them will be dead before the shit hits the fan, so they won't be around to suffer the consequences of their actions.

>not making america great again to spite them, while they kick and scream

They will be alive another 10 years or so, enough time to torture them in retirement homes

Great idea

Let's do it!!!!

Most of them will be dead by 2050

Those aren’t their worst.... Their worst sins is they became liberal retards

Most??? ALL

>Baby boomers destroyed America
Stopped reading there
Boomers and baby boomers voted for trump and brexit
Cuckenials voted against it overwhelmingly

2050 is 32 years away
There will still be Boomers alive

They destroyed the whole west.

very few.
a lot of gen x will be dead by 2050

Good, more time to torture them

Boomers voted for Trump because they are KEKservative

The youth voted for Trump because we are alt right nazis

And that is why we must punish boomers by torturing them daily

It's all a great idea

Day of the pillow when?

the workers at nursing homes are mostly grateful african immigrants, who are harder working than nativist scum like you.

feminism has shown which men are weak cucks and which ones are strong.

the jews have created a financial system which allows nativists to continue surviving despite nativists producing ZERO economic, cultural or social value in the past 50 years.

nativists must be punished for colonization, slavery, segregation, and exploitation.

western civilization was discovered for the benefit of mankind not just a particular skin color

Boomer here.
You guys are going to hate me but I encouraged our management to farm out a lot of work to Indian developers, because I am on the pay plan and get a cut of the profits, and directly affected my income. Don't tell me for one second you would not have done the same if it directly affected you in a positive way.

Starting in 5 years, which is when boomers start retiring to retirement homes

Lol is boomer triggered? Don't worry there's nothing you can do to escape your coming torture. You deserve it you monster

Have u ever fucked an Indian woman, just wondering?

I say we gas them when the time comes. Or deny them any medical or shelter services.

you won't have the ability to torture because boomers already castrated you...

your version of "torture" is whining how you fail at everything in life and will be remembered as a bitch.

Even if that's true, all the non-white immigrant workers DO have the balls to torture you. You boomers will be tortured by the very same immigrants you voted to bring in.

Vote to remove pensions and Medicare, and prudently invest in our own retirements/future medical care independently.

What's the worst they could do? Million Walker March on DC? They'd stroke out before they arrived.

Yea but we need the youth to get organized and vote. More boomers vote than the youth which is why the boomer scums still have power

that isn't true, the boomers will leave their inheritance to the immigrant caretakers AND leave all the Debts, Crumbling infrastructure, Social upheaval to the gen-x and millenials.

Gen Z already sees all this, and is preparing for a libertarian society (race doesn't really mean shit to libertarians, so it's like "okay you're a different race big whoop, don't let stop you from being productive"). economically, libertarians recognize the value of capitalism and free markets.

when it comes to israel, lost of millenial / gen-x jews really want to stop fighting with the surrounding arabs. boomers and neocons supported israel because it really is one of the few stable governments in the Middle East.

Delete this. We are all boomer now.
>age reversal is real.

Worlds gonna end by then anyway my friend.
Resources are running thin.

Fuck off welfare queen.

>the workers at nursing homes are mostly grateful african immigrants, who are harder working than nativist scum like you.
This is literal bullshit. They don't do their jobs, they sit on their phones when they should be working.I think we should start hanging people who assault our elderly.

Thank you for exposing openly what hateful monsters you boomers are. You just tripled the resolve of the thousands of people reading this thread to get a job at a retirement home and torture you daily.

Good job, boomer. Digging your own grave

>Thank you for exposing openly what hateful monsters you boomers are.
>Memeflag
Nobody cares, Memefaggot.

Except baby boomers DESERVE to be tortured. Give the niggers a medal for torturing them.

>Hi Guise
>I'm MrFaggles
>From the CIA
>Fuck Boomers
>Amirite guise?

Give them a bullet.

I can't assault people in my daily life so I get jobs at nursing homes, tormenting old people.
Literal nigger tier. Not even surprised you are promoting this garbage.

Boomers that voted Republican are RINOs 99% of the time. The only common ground they have with real conservatives is the first amendment and lower taxes.

>say they want fiscal responsibility in Congress and budget cuts, but will vote you out of office if you so much as even talk about cutting social security or medicare

What is the Final Solution to the Baby Boomer Question?

I'm thinking a payout of $50,000 and deport them to Western Africa to live out their days.

T. Never had a father.

>Here's how we get our revenge. Let's all get a job at a retirement home and we can all torture these baby boomer scumbags daily.
literally kys you shill faggot
>in all fields

It's another 'baby boomers are to blame for the 1965 immigration act even though they were just kids at the time' thread

I know multiple people who work in these fields and the sad part about OP's post is that it's fucking true. These pieces of shit are so cowardice, they assault old people.

Shoe0nhead is a piece eof shit! I made a vidya about her

youtube.com/watch?v=XXj--hTk0ik

>160454376

>6 posts by this ID

This thread must be touching a nerve with you huh? And so little (You)s

jews and libshits destroyed america

Boomer here. I spent my son's inheritance savings and he ended up homeless by age 27 and finally committed suicide at age 31 because I never helped him.

I hope you get tortured slowly and die after many years of torture you baby boomer monster!!!!!

The retirement homes are already staffed by niggers and sadists. Channel that righteous anger somewhere more useful.

true. Let's exterminate the jews instead. The niggers and sadists will handle the boomer problem

How is it Horsey has a problem with this but not brown people doing the exact same thing their whole lives?

so niggers and mexicans dont make good soldiers?

they make good fuck toys

>9

R E M I N D E R
E M I N D E R
M I N D E R
I N D E R
N D E R
D E R
E R
R

that ANTI-"BOOMER" PROPAGANDA is a tool by the (((globalists))) to drive another divide&conquer wedge between generations of white westerners to devalue the passing on of traditional values and hasten the decline of western society

shitbag op's "kek flag" confirms.
Always ask: WHO BENEFITS MOST FROM THIS NARRATIVE?

"What is integrity, Alex?"

what the actual fuck
my 8 year old brother is taller than her

one thing I actually agree with Horsey on

>memeflag lecturing anyone on integrity

look at all the fucking kikes in this thread

This might be true, but many boomers are also fucking morons. Reddit tier brainlets consist of both ultra NEETS and boomers.

wanna CUM in her?

no thanks hombre, im not into race mixing

Gosh damn it FBI fuck off.

This kek

Fuck boomers

Baby boomers were born in the late 40s and 50s. That would have made them teenagers in 1965 when America was given away to the shitskin hordes. Baby boomers only became active within government from the late 80s onward.

This is probably the biggest taboo there is, but I'm going to say it anyway: The """""Greatest""""" Generation ruined America.

I fucking despise people like you. I openly rallied against hiring Indian drafting companies. My company did it anyways and got what they deserved. A giant pile of shitty drawings late and wrong.

They could have used that money to hire two more full time Americans. Money isn't everything Eugene. Sometimes you should think about your neighbors. It probably even says so in your flower covered Bible.

and I'm making sure I won't suffer from the consequences of their actions either. I will do anything to escape them.

the way to escape is to expat to a nice asian country like japan or thailand or south korea

let the west implode in on itself and kill the boomers along with it

Removing social security will screw me over in the future and it will screw our NEET friends over.

The mystery meat meme was real.

Thailand is a poo in loo tier shithole and rich Asian countries don't let anyone in

the only reason he is alone is because he has driven away everyone who isn't dead yet

my mother drove away her husband, her daughter and me, and is now alone in a house that she will never pay off, with 5 cats and is texting me during valentines

they earned this

Boomers caused the opiod crisis

If anyone wants some real discussion and topics, happenings and trending come here ..
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA

This episode
>the juden is named
>beast grid system
>the nwo deepstate worships this entity
>manifesting through AI
God and the technocratic elite

...and they indoctrinated all of us with their bullshit
That's their worst crime
Making us hate ourselves

I've escaped some of the consequences of today's society already. I plan to make it to the top via extreme risk taking.

Stop changing your memeflag, kike. Also, we dont need to waste our time torturing these faggots because the single mother sheboons will handle them just fine at the nursing home

this was their crime

RIP america

This is what pisses me off the most. My father in law is one of the most ardent, and retarded, left wingers I know. Fully supporting all the bullshit immigration and native measures being undertaken in this country.
He'll be dead within five years, leaving myself and my sons to clean up this fucking mess.
May he rot in hell.

...but she is a strong powerful liberated yasssss queen though
So she has that to keep her company in her old age

I don't hate myself so the propaganda didn't work. It just made me actively hate all forms of collective guilt so I feel no guilt or shame when anyone lumps me with a group. Right now if someone tries to collectively lump me in with people or shame me for it I feel nothing but anger. I'm incapable of feeling this sort of guilt.

They tried to destroy individuality in kids by trying to medicate them or warehouse them or dumb them down. They also pathologized any little difference in the psychological industry. I observed this happening to people and I was protected from this fate.

I became far more individualist as a result because of their attempts to all make us into the same person.

Shitty bait like this entire thread

>takes money out of the economic system
>but much social insurance fund!

boomers are so incredibly short-sighted it hurts.

>mfw based blacks are more American than filthy beaners who refuse to learn the language
What fucking timeline is this?

Good lad
Make a son
Teach him well

>
>that isn't true, the boomers will leave their inheritance to the immigrant caretakers
However, the plan for covert tattooing is already in place, 1488, swastikas, hitler, ss signs, you name it - the old cuck traitor homes will be full of branded blunderers awaiting their deserved punishment... when the shitskins see their racist nazi tats... it's poo 4 the boomer time

I think we need a mass NEET movement so that we don't have to pay for social security for them and we get the funds before we die. Get a piece of the system before it collapses to get some of your money back.

Fuck I love this idea. The Boomers deserve all of the suffering that is coming to them. I put my parents in the worst nursing home I could find because they never did anything for their kids and spent their enormous wealth on themselves before losing it all on ponzi schemes like house flipping and African art collections.

well if we don't work and we all go on welfare and disability, we won't be paying any taxes so we won't be paying for their stupid retirement benefits

That's you out of the will, cunt chops.
The cats home gets the lot.

>Baby boomers destroyed America. The worst sins of the boomers was:
>-importing tens of millions of immigrants
>-using feminism to destroy the traditional family
>-blindly supporting jews and israel

If I could murder off a whole group of people it would be these fuckers right after the fucking jews and niggers.