Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Chapter 84

I took the plunge, I'll get to dumping the chapter.

>it's in english
BASED

Second last page

And that's it for the chapter

Cute.

Thanks for the dump OP.

Thanks for the dump, user

Thanks a lot op.

Why does everyone want Usa's dick?

>not really dirty
>hold hands
shit getting real

Most women want the same few men. Just like in real life.

I was wondering if we'd ever get it. Thanks, user. Did you have to rip it from the Crunchykike?

I still can't find it on any other site so that's probably it.

Bump for cuteness

SHIINA-CHAN IS CUTE
CUTE

How ironic. The girl that ended up getting him was the one that didn't care at all for him and wanted nothing to do with him at first. Are the other girls even trying?

Did Hayashi just confess?

It looks like Kurokawa thought that Hayashi liked Usa and only him. I think Hayashi says that Usa isn't the one she likes to clue in Kurokawa, but didn't really confess.

The only one trying was Usa. Ugly fucked up way too hard in the past and never recovered, and Shiina acted only as a friend.

>Communication monster
The fuck kind of wording is that?

>Shiina acted only as a friend.
I don't know about that.

Anyone planning on uploading this on madokami?

Thanks user. I've been crying over Crunchyroll's jew translation all week and I feel like kissing you.

this jew boyfriend is even cuter

>I just want to touch him
What did Ritsu mean by this?

>Kabedon'd by Shiina
>Kabedon'd by NTR-senpai

Poor Usa, Am I forgetting someone?

I wonder if Takahashi will be more relevant at some point. His only purpose in the story seemed to be to threaten to NTR Usa but they're together now and Takahashi still threatens to NTR him every time he shows up.

What would you call someone who is scarily good at communication or socialization?

A normie

>normie
You are forgetting where you are.

Usa is getting too uppity now that he won the Ritsubowl. He needs to get taught a lesson.

>scarily good at communication or socialization > A normie

>Girl is obviously uncomfortable with you.
>As soon as she sees her boyfriend she runs to tell him how little you mean to her.

Kek.

It's actually scary how nice Ritsu is being with this. It's stupid of Usa to get annoyed every time Ritsu is with Takahashi but every time Ritsu is making it clear that nothing's going on.

Would she do this every time she meets another guy? That doesn't sound normal for a relationship.

He gets annoyed because he knows Takahashi is a way better match for Ritsu than himself. He feels threatened.

Why is she so cute?

Congrats, you have become that girl in a shoujo manga.

Wouldn't you feel like a consolation prize to your loved one if other people who are better than you impress them and treat them better than you ever could?
>B-but they chose you!
Yeah, that's where the "consolation prize" comes in.

To be fair it's a guy who clearly likes her.

I doubt Ritsu knows that Takahashi likes her when it took her this long to realize Usa does. And even when it's on a random study session that could have any person in it she still clarifies that there's nothing fishy going on.

>even older than cake age
Old hags need not apply.

Why does she look like a boy?

I'm talking about Usa getting annoyed, it's not like it would happen "every time she meets another guy".
Also, if Ritsu acts like that it's probably because she knows how it feels to be jealous after the whole deal with Shiina.

I don't know about that, Takahashi is the only other male her age she's interacted with for more than a chapter. Usa immediately started worrying like crazy when he saw Takahashi with her when he knew nothing about him.

Wait, is that supposed to be Hayashi at the top panel too?

Since when they are going out togheter? I need to catch up

Only been for a few chapters. I'm worried that the manga will end soon, I really want it to delve into how their relationship develops. Right now Usa pretty much likes her because she's cute and Ritsu likes him because he puts up with her anti social personality.

So I guess it's confirmed that
Usa & Ritsu
Shiro & cake
Sakuma & Shiino
Hayashi & Kurokawa
are all endgame, right?

Yep
Makeup is scary

Not if my man Takahashi has anything to say about it.

It's worrying to see your one-sided crush enjoying time with another man. This changes when you're already dating, unless it's someone who you know that likes her and also enjoys taunting you.

>Ritsu wearing an USA shirt

I never understood why Usa has a crush on Kawai.

The only thing I can think of is that she's really really cute. That's a good enough reason desu.

Why does it say bonus chapter?

That's the main reason guys get crushes anyway.

Season 2 when?

The manga is selling well, at least. I heard BD sales didn't mean much anymore.

because shes kawaii

>Ritsu-senpai doesn't play
I thought she started playing the Demon Hunter game because Usa liked it?

Holy shit, people still read this?
I haven't seen anything about it since the anime

Why wouldn't people read it? It's fun.

Where did you get this? None of the usual places have it.

How well is well?

a CUTE

Ritsu likes sweets, doesn't exercise, and spends all her time on her ass reading books all day. She's going to balloon up when she gets older, isn't she?

>Ritsu gets fat from eating too many sweets
>Usa loses the only reason he had to like her
>ditches her and goes for Shiina instead
Make it happen.

That's a good point, even now Usa said Ritsu's personality is a pain to deal with. If Ritsu wasn't cute would he even care for her? He's even forcing himself to read difficult stuff so they have something in common.

Is this any good?

Shiina is so cute. Why did they make the loser always cuter than the winner? Ritsu looks like a trap.

>Ritsu looks like a trap.
But that makes her cuter.

Even with male clothes on, you can still tell she's a girl.

Sayaka is a fujo. She must fantasize about hot trap Ritsu and USA actions.

Now I want to see the house of horrors that Sayaka's real face must be.

She's fantasizing about something alright...