Average american woman

Why is this considered hot in US? I understand your standards have fallen due to nationwide morbid obesity but this can't go on forever, can it?

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

SHES THICC OMG YES I LOVE FAT

She has them dick sucking lips though

Perfect woman for office sex. When she’s sucking your dick she can look at you and the door at the same time.

maybe somewhat attractive after a half dozen shots.

Well it's only considered hot by other ugly women.
Does it put the yellow fever in perspective now? We have literally no options in the states it's either land whale or roasty.
The only things which men who want a long term relationship ask from a woman and they can't even do that.

kek

The vast majority of white american women are grossly overweight and infected with feminism

Spot on user

Nah you just don’t want to go to church to find a real woman so you spend your days wondering why you can’t find anything but degenerate trash at the bar.

>Implying they aren't born again jerky.
Sure they exist but I only have so much time to spend on looking for these elusive types while I could just go shopping abroad for a slav or a chink.

I find Sarah oddly attractive. Would smash.

>this can't go on forever, can it?
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

I see a bitch like that I start banging a tree with a stick cause that bitch is a bigfoot.

Because men who have had sex before rate women on the potential fun and satisfaction to be derived from them and not just what they look like outwardly to other people. Sarah rates very highly for me in what I think would be a very fun and satisfying sexual encounter. Would.

One eye on the dick, another one on the door.

Crosseyednig.jpeg

If she wasn't ugly she wouldn't be so good at her job.

She just looks awkward due to stroke or nerve issues.

not being a liberal adds like at least 2 points

I find her character hot. Smart, spunky, and has a steadfast morality. Def wife material.

Like honestly....the way she calls out the stupidity in the reporters and can quote something off the top of her head to rectify her statements gives me a hard on.

>Why is this considered hot in US?
It's not.

Lindsey Vonn is by some considered hot too. I bet she has more test than most men.

Because she can bitch slap a lefty like no other.

Has zero fucks. Knows what she is doing. Can rebut trained CIA coons on the spot. Knows that she isn't hot and doesn't try to pretend she is. Has a sense of humor. Just a big, Southern girl whom everyone seeks when times are tough. People who don't understand Sarah (or Sarah's kind) sadden me.

Are you gay or something?

Her fat face is extremely punchable, mannish square body, annoying accent, deeo voice, RBF ... literaly nothing on her attractive

Thats funny. I say the exact same thing about SJW and democrats.

Yeah, but what if she had a penis?

This is 100% wife material

Pie heaven

You can tell she has one of those awesome innies though. I would take that over a pretty face any day. You guys don't seem to understand the importance of a nice pussy. After a while you stop looking at her face, but you still have to fuck that pussy.

No one ever claimed she was hot.

Kill yourself.