Is pic related true Sup Forums? does white privilege really apply to a topic as horrible as rape?

is pic related true Sup Forums? does white privilege really apply to a topic as horrible as rape?

I wonder how many white bitches Jamarcus has raped

don't make me go kill a nigger today

>Jamarcus

black people putting "de" or "ja" before a european name to be niggerify names and make them "their own" is almost as pathetic as niggers thinking wakanda is real

Satire or Leftism?

Nigger logic to justify their evil ways, ways which are bred in the bone.

Silly me, I always thought rape was forced penetration, good thing Jamarcus, the rape expert, cleared it up

This. I can't tell anymore with these people.

This is awesome. All nig-twit accounts should meme it

I don't think anyone has named their dick "Institutional Power"

We call that "ghetto french"

No it’s not true. People can’t just go around adding arbitrary clauses to words and change their definitions. If everyone did this, we would be no better than niggers.

>Rape requires institutional power over an individual

Remember when it was just sexing someone up without their consent?

Yet still niggers are enrolled automatically to top tier schools thanks to affirmative action.

Can you even count, Bubba?

i hope a dog "rapes" this lady.

LOL this is obviously a Sup Forums account

Das rite, kkkracka

At least they tried to make it their own, now they just outright steal from us and call it theirs.

We need to meme the fuck out of this. Have every white women see this and let her know this is the future they chose.

Black bitches can't be raped. Rape requires a human victim.

Epic can room!

#niggersBchimpn

which lady?

>attacked

the thumb nail was just a black smear so i just assumed.

This would redpill so many normies. It just needs a catchy hashtag.

insttutional
>insttutional
insttutional
>insttutional
insttutional
>insttutional
insttutional
>insttutional

NIGGERS!!!!

back up user, are you saying im a lady or the person that wrote the tweet?

bump, because of unanswered questions

tweet

ah, ok thanks for clearing things up user

U didnt understand the scholar's explanation my friend. His attacks would not be considered rape

Yay, another nog claiming ignorance of the law as defense.

White women are pretending only white (and (((white)))) men are rapists, so it won't change anything.

>
I don't even know if nigger retardation is a meme or not at this point

What is the patriarchy?

Actual rape happens as a consequence of leftism so it doesnt matter whether this is satire or not

There should be more candid video of japanese females

second bump

Remember, rape is power + privilege

What about when a nigger rapes another nigger

Almost certainly one of us larping as a nigger for lulz.

>thinking niggers can into Geography
I would’ve loved to have seen that interaction.

That's what you makes you rightards so easy to troll. But it's not just leftist memes that you fall for, all the news you believe is fake as well.

Jamarcus is going for the Wookie defense in his upcoming court case i see

real or fake does not matter in the social media age
muslim girl says an asian man cut her hijab off
get to meet the prime minister, dozens of articles about islamaphobia and white people should be ashamed.
turns out it was fake. just a few brief articles to cover their ass and sweep it under the rug.

Well, this is the logical conclusion of "it's only racism, sexism, a bad thing to do if you have some vaguely defined 'institutional power' and only if your demographic has had said power historically, never mind the present day" line of thinking. An intellectual cancer has begun to metastasize. Who could have guessed?

This is seriously the most fucked development I've seen in recent years. Blacks have been given a free pass to be as racist as they like, even towards other groups which were historically oppressed on the basis of skin colour.

Goddamnit if I have to put up with being subjected to racism, I'd like to have at least a few years of being on top and enjoying some privilege first.

Pic related is a Sup Forums meme

final bump

True!

It's not just a meme, this thinking has been on tumblr for years. Whites can't be raped because we hold institutional power over every other race, so they say. So white women, when "raped," are truly just getting attacked, but cannot be violated by a weaker, institutionally lower being like the black man.

I've had arguments about this before, people believe it.

>Jamarcus Jackson
>@hmuforlean