archive.is/nvzgN
archive.is/lyI22
archive.is/NpRhp
archive.is/fzIz8
archive.is/eYgrq
archive.is/vl7ya
archive.is/VRRHu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOMEBODY CONVINCE ME NETHERLANDS IS A COUNTRY.

I'LL WAIT.

>icemonkey germanic asking if italy is white

you confused me with belgium

Italians are neither white nor black.

We are the best of both, our own race, a superior Mediterranean ultra-race, perfected over 10s of thousands of years by careful gifting of concrete shoes.

you mean soiled for 10s of thousands of years. greeks were the superior race. now they are turks. only athens, sparta and ionian islands are greek

The greeks may have been superior by 10,000BC standards. Now they are a broke welfare state of pedos.

kys germshit

Convince me this is a true question.
SAGE

>they are now Turks
kek

bump for popcorn

>Now they are Turks
400 years of Turkish rape has done its job with the modern "greeks".
They are all shitskins now

>WE
>E

you first have to convince anyone with half a brain that there is such a thing as "whites" and describe it objectively

Why. Who gives a shit

That sums it up.

/sage thread, nice D&C fail fag OP

They are not you idiot

pic related

There's this blonde blue eyed italian girl in my class who looks more germanic than italian but she says she's 100% italian. From now on I'm going to get her to say she isn't white to piss off liberals.

pic related

looks pretty white to me tbqh. I could tell the difference between him and arab/nordafricans and t*rks.

Look she obviously isn't white.

>56% amerimutt using stolen rocket tech from germany

Tbh Italians with blonde hair are just descendants of bastards, who mothers were raped by northern invaders.

Real Italians/descendants of romans have golden skin, some have slightly curly hair, and noses that are referred to as 'Roman'

>t. mutt trying to justify his shit skin

reminder: whiteness is an artificial modern conception and its use is vastly an american projection of their rootlessness on Europe
Europeans NEVER identified as white
Romans made it quite clear how Germanics were a completely different stock from them

how pathetic are Europeans that accept and use this reduction of European diversity to the standard of some new world circumcised mutts is hard to describe with words

before coming to Sup Forums I had never noticed how heterogenic the people of my country are. We have people with many skin,eye and hair color and we're all considered "white"

>posts a person that will get more than 80% of his votes below the capital city

there is nothing to gain and much to lose in being considered white.

>italian descent
>live in the south
>name is antonio
>everyone at work calls me "the mexican kid"

We are our own thing. Immigrants fuck off

Lombars, western goths, sciri, eruli, saxons, normans (vikings), gepidi, were all germanic, and settled in Italy coglione. And we are not white.

HURRR SHIT SKIN HURRRR

Lol, devastating truth.

Birdshitskin.

Okay ahmed

just laugh at amerimutts
their rootlessness is visible in every single one of their post, they literally cannot mentally conceive categories outside the limited variation they see in their shitty genepool

it's like niggers when they are flabbergasted Egyptians aren't negroid, they just don't have the mental capabilities of conceiving Africans outside their own limited variation

My name is tim you subhuman

Germanic tribes settled in extremely low numbers compared to native populations which were already numerous by the fall of the western empire. They had a negligible demographic impact even here in the north.
We are mostly the same people we were back then, the same native italic ethnic groups: etruscans, ligurians and so on

Allah save the queen

White=European

Pale skin on men is effeminate.

>believing statistics in 2018
Lmao
I already have a girlfriend, why would I feel the need to please the 89% of roasties?

keked and screencapped

We are BLACK
Now pay reparations you racist whiteboy

Is she as pale as you?

Nordcuck women like italian/spanish men because nordicucks have blonde hair which girls view as feminine. Med women like that because italians are mostly dark haired.

She's a lot more pale than me.

Btw, I'm Italian. My ancestor was an Italian mercenary who was exiled from Italy.

1/3 of Italians would like to expel all non-EU citizens from Italy
"32% say they would never want to get in touch with immigrants, either in the workplace and in the sphere of friendships" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/XZmdt

Partito Democratico [Globalists] fears massive loss of votes (Eng Translate)
archive.is/CSwPW

Right-Wing Leading In Italian Election 2018 (English)
youtube.com/watch?v=XPINfkPc2Hs

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union (English)
archive.is/UJNkd

Criminologist Says Italian Teen Butchered by Nigerian Migrant Could Have Been Eaten (English)
archive.is/ki5Sq

Salvini (Lega):
"The day we find out how Pamela died, leftists talk about racism.
As Italian I'm ashamed about antifa rally in Macerata." (Eng Translate)
archive.is/ke6q5

Meloni (Fratelli d'Italia)
"When we will be in government, we will outlaw antifa"
twitter.com/GiorgiaMeloni/status/962416685004345344

Lvca glorified by Italians as National Hero. Banners and messages written on walls all over Italy. (Eng Translate)
archive.is/nvzgN

Financial support from all Italians, Luca "The Saint" Traini:
"I'm honored, please give all the money to poor families as long as they are Italian families" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/lyI22

Luca Traini arrives in Montacuto Penitentiary, welcomed with applauses. "He's an hero" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/NpRhp

Refugees hospitality center set on fire in province of Naples (Eng Translate)
archive.is/fzIz8

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/eYgrq

Pamela's Mom: "Thank you, Luca" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/vl7ya

Luca "The Roman Legionary" Traini to prosecutors: " I Have no regrets, I'm sorry they are not dead" (Eng Translate)
archive.is/VRRHu

Italian girls are my favourite girls therefore white.

They're not white. It's filled with Moorish sperm.

0,0000000001 meet-Salvini points have been accredited to your account

sorry, it was a missfire

inb4 newfag

I still can't believe that "vinci Salvini" is real. What a fucking retard LMAO

>italians aren't white
>uses fascist flag

kys tyrone

no way that guy is italian. looks like a paki or something. you guys over there really need to fix ur shit up.
inb4 le 56%

he is alredy shitskin/tanned for our standard.

I get "vinci Salvini" ads in my facebook feed
I get Renzi's ads on youtube
I get Grillo's videos in the feed

Please kill me

Get in here

No it isn't, you're just a retard whose salty that whites are better than shitskins

British girls come to italy every summer to get railed by big ROMAN COCK

>Convince me that Italy is white

Okay. Easily.
You need to think of it like this, um, that white people...
Hmm, okay, wait I have it. When you consider that uh...
Now the thing about Italy and Italians is that they...
Okay, I'm getting close. Just bear with me. I can definitely prove that Italy is white.
Historically you see, that is, err... Well if you approach the question from...
You know what?
I can't do it. I can't even convince myself that Italians are white. How the hell am I supposed to convince you?

kys chang

First you convince me jews are people rabbi.

Why the fuck should a great race like the Italians care about being "hurr durr huwhite!"? western whites are a pathetic maggot race who're literally going extinct and who actively spread feminism, wacky homo/tranny stuff ect and blame it on "da jooz". Why should Italians be lumped in with such a vile pathetic race?

>italians
>white

Terug naar Turkije aub.

56%er having fun pretending not to be a mutt again.

Yes that's the opinion of genetics . But I think it should be mildly reconsidered since the single people (ostrogoti or lombards ecc...) were few respect the romanici, but there have bene different waves of migrations. Moreover how can you explain the appearance of some people from the South. To me they look clearly descendants of Normans or Lombards ecc..

Put gel in your hair to make them go on the back and wear a dark blue shirt with long sleeves
If someone bothers you just say "te spezz' e cosce omm' e merd'
and burn their car
(Il break your legs)

This could serve if you need inspiration

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

Italians are not "white" and they don't want to be.
It's exactly why they have a shot at survival: you can keep your "white guilt", "white privilege", "white oppression" etc and put them where the sun doesn't shine.

Ah ok, so if I call myself non white, everything will be ok

there definitely seem to be stronger pockets of post Roman ancestry in some areas
Y-DNA I1 around Palermo and Benevento are quite high, people like pic related definitely look like a product of more recent mixing(compared to say people like Totti who have definitely an Italic look despite being somewhat blondish)