Plans for the Alt-right?

What are the short, medium, and long term goals of the alt-right? What can user to right now to help the movement?

The first thing to do would be to read all the literature you can about race. If you are already well adept in the topic, then the next thing you could do to help would be to subvert others. Online, you can easily subvert a lot of people.

yeah we need a reform. and in that reform it involves the deletion of your stupid cringeworthy cartoon. you fucking larping faggot pic related is the MM viewer base

Where should I go? Everything gets censored on platforms other than Sup Forums and everyone here is red pilled.

Then start triggering liberals with memes. That's our platform.

There are no plans. Right now whatever this is still fringe and in conception phase if that.

Assuming you aren't a shill then just keep paying attention and keep participating in discussions.

Short term goals: Media butthurt
Medium: To spread the ideas as far as possible
Long Term: White countries (Europe, America, Australia etc) go back to being for whites only

There's a plan? Also, what is this "alt-right" thing CNN and the Guardian pulled out of their asses to shame anyone right wing of Stalin? Doesn't it just mean "massively racist sexist asshole" in propaganda speak?

It is about white identity, it was coined by Richard Spencer.

Well, there’s a lot of places you can go. You can troll YouTube comments, yahoo answers, maybe go into servers with multiple accounts and troll. It’s pretty amusing. You may only get 50 people to read what you say before it gets deleted, or you get banned, but subverting still helps.

So like promoting TGSNT or something? Or just making offensive memes?

*popularized by Richard Spencer

Also we are not the alt-right. Go ask him what his plans are if you really want to know.

The stupider the message, the more mock the liberal gets, the more his platform crumbles.

People are brainwashed, but not stupid. They are being immunized against all dangers. don't let them.

Rules for Radicals: Take your enemy, freeze it in motion, polarize it.

The Enemy is already polarizing itself, so its easier to mock them.

red pill people, have white children, train in fire arms, dont be a fucking loser who spends all day posting about shit no one cares about. Be a pillar of your community and show them that anti fa are degenerates who should be purged.

Sort of both. It’s very hard to be tactful when saying alt right things and trolling. If you can be comedic and get your point across that’s the best thing. If you can method act, you can use multiple accounts and troll far more subtly. You have to develop kind of a niche. Trolling people on other platforms is a lot more entertaining and more productive though

>he doesn't know

The trouble is civilization decline. the solutions we crave will not be workable until the next epoch. The people of the West will not be ready to rise again until they are uncomfortable and every individual reaps the poverty of degeneracy--could be as far as 2 generations away still. They are still shielded by technology. just keep the flame alive. ride the tiger, etc. Keep working on Gen Z.

Personally I'm reaching out delicately to my liberal friends & building common ground. They have no idea what I really believe, but I sow the seeds when I can. You have to find the things that are true from every perspective, not try to force truths on people they aren't ready for. I'm idly building a list of topics that are teachable but also important, where the facts are not in question.

The first one on the list is Jewish slavery in Egypt. It is a foundational myth in Western culture, but the facts don't support enslavement in mainstream Egyptology & archaeology -- it is a well-documented & defensible case of Hollywood and notable Jewish figures pushing a false, victimizing narrative to support a degenerate spirituality. I'll repost my pasta I guess. Still thinking of platforms where I could voice this and find a receptive audience.

The myth: the Jews, on the run from famine in Canaan, fall into the hands of the toxic masculine Pharaoh, who promptly puts them into slavery to build the Pyramids. The famous plagues come, Moses secures the release of the Jews from Pharaoh. For some reason, Pharaoh reconsiders and sends his chariots after the fleeing slaves. Cue Moses splitting the Red Sea, etc, and the creation of the Hebrew nation.

The importance: the support of Jews for the “Civil Rights” struggle for example, always comes back to the fact that Jews were slaves themselves at one point (notwithstanding the point that Khazarians were not semitic). If we break this myth with the facts as supported by literally every mainstream historian, we break their solidarity. In addition, we replace a toxic, slave-morality founding story with a masculine, master-morality tale, as supported by the facts below. We also have a well-documented and well-supported case of Jews retconning history to serve a slave-morality narrative, as opposed to the murky Holocaust denial you see on Sup Forums which cannot win over normies.

The facts:
Egypt had limited household slavery, true, largely of debtors and war-captives. But the sort of publics works projects we see in Egypt were not built by chattel slavery. Instead, Egypt has a peculiar rhythm dominated by the Nile; flooding every year during the wet season, the Nile covered over and rejuvenated the farmable land in what is called the Inundation. During the floods, the vast majority of the populace, which by necessity were agricultural laborers, were unemployed. During this time, it was customary for these peasants to engage in Corvee Labor—not slavery. Equal parts tax and religious devotion to the Pharaoh, Corvee Labor was not slavery. Laborers on public works had the best medical & dental care, abundant food, were paid good wages, and as much beer as they could drink.
Labor on public works was considered necessary to get to Egyptian heaven—the “Field of Reeds” in the afterlife. Labor was given as a tax to the state, patriotism to the God-king, and salvation for one’s own soul.
Even in the original Hebrew in the Torah, the Hebrew word for “slave” is not used. Instead the phrase “set them to labor” is used. The historical evidence points to the fact that the Hebrews were subjected to Corvee Labor, not chattel slavery.
The Pyramids were old by the time the Hebrews were likely in Egypt—it makes for great Hollywood, but the Jews were working on more run-of-the-mill public works like roads & government buildings.

>What can user to right now to help the movement?
Energize it with shitposts and join us when we eventually do the next big rally.

Try to redpill people in your personal life.

Lift weights. Find a wife. Have children. Vote for pro-White candidates. Get a good job.

The better, more true story: the Jews are on the run from famine in Canaan, and Pharaoh allows them to settle as refugees on the Egypt’s northeastern border. After a generation or two, Pharaoh lets them know that they are expected to participate in the Corvee Labor system as a part of their assimilation to Egyptian nationals. The Hebrews reject this assimilation, and set out on their own.

Go out and get your Bibles and re-read Exodus, and you’ll find something else interesting about their escape. There is a passage after Pharaoh agrees to the Hebrew’s release that reads something like this — “God disposed the Egyptians to be friendly to the Jews, and the Egyptians handed over their food, clothing, gold, and silver to them. And the Hebrews went up and out of Egypt boldly.” Hmm. It is after this that Pharaoh reneges on his promise, and sends out his chariots. Is it unreasonable to read this as the Jews looting Egyptian towns, arming and provisioning themselves for their journey? Would it then make more sense as to why Pharaoh decides to send out his mighty army to hold the Jews to account for this betrayal?

One could point to the life of Joshua, successor to Moses, for further evidence of the early Hebrews' warlike nature. Would a nation of former slaves, lost for 40 years in the desert, be armed & capable of the genocide of the Canaanites?

Anyway, the point is there are a lot of truths like the one I laid out here clumsily that buttress our point of view that don't have to rely on controversy. Find those truths, crystalize them and make them water-tight, and bamboozle the Last Men.

I alternate between genuine arguing and posting offensive memes. Start reading research papers on race and IQ/ gene cluster analysis so you have resources to use. Remember that the standard for us is 1000 times higher than for (((them))). You need to be able to back up what you say.

1. make memes
b) gain world domination
III: ???
The fourth - profit

Short term, standstill the progress of leftist agenda.

Medium, enhance the progress of economy.

Long term, 14 all over globe.

It's still in its birth, the best thing you can do is still learn more about ideologies and get fit. At its is now is still a fringe, but when boomers pass, and die they will. More whites will have to experience minorities, that's when it'll be time to do something.

>The trouble is civilization decline. the solutions we crave will not be workable until the next epoch. The people of the West will not be ready to rise again until they are uncomfortable and every individual reaps the poverty of degeneracy--could be as far as 2 generations away still.

Exactly this.

Short term, raise awareness of the anti-whiteness around us. Mid term, Gain some kind of political power, by taking over the republican party (depending on you country it could whatever the best rightwing party is). Long term goal, Create a white ethnostate where all whites will be welcome.

Short term: start to redpill friends/family close to you

Medium term: use these networks to start building businesses, forming communities

Long term: use communities to establish peace, order, manners and civility again.

long: ethnostate
medium: avoid the worst ethnic conflict since the 30 years war/pave the path to win the worst ethnic conflict since the 30 years war.
short: build wall.