Brit/pol/ - Special Brew Edition

>UK Government May Force Tech Companies to Use Online ‘Extremism’ Filter
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/13/uk-government-online-extremism-filter-force-tech-companies/

>Oxfam Faces Fresh Child Sex Abuse Allegations Among ‘Sex For Aid’ Claims
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/13/oxfam-faces-fresh-assucations/

>Boris Johnson warns it would be 'intolerable' for Britain to be subject to EU laws after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/02/13/boris-johnson-warns-would-intolerable-britain-subject-eu-laws/

>Labour have been rebuked again by the Equalities and Human Rights Commission for banning straight white men from their Equalities conference.
order-order.com/2018/02/14/equalties-commission-warn-labour-banning-straight-white-men-could-be-unlawful-discrimination/

>Ants armies use human-style battlefield medicine and treat each others' open wounds - new study
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/14/ants-armies-use-human-style-battlefield-medicine-treat-others/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM
youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
youtube.com/watch?v=wo9FOLVtYJk
youtube.com/watch?v=2FMr61LyEV0
youtube.com/watch?v=0qoIosUdmHM
ticketmaster.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Libido gains.

When are you guys going to admit that this country is finished?

First for.

Start buying guns.

I'm so fuckin tired and drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

low IQ retards browses Tesco and ASDA

High IQ people browses Marks & Spencer and Waitrose

essplain

British Prince Charles and his superior,Rothschild.You know the real dynasty that dominates UK

Sargon goes to sainsburys

Only the finest for his wife's son

Theres something different about you lately nogmound user... oh yeah, as well as having a cunt, you appear to have become one. Why the Brit hate?

As powerful as Clintons as,they are still just puppets of the real power house,the Rothschilds

one day the bourgeoisie elements will be cleansed and thokse who shop at M&S or Waitrose will be some of the first to go

Angelo Badalamanti - The Fireman (Youtube)

>Telling Brits who's their enemy
>Hating Brits

Pick one

Waitrose>Sainsburys>M&S>Morissons>Tesco>ASDA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALDI>LIDL

Waitrose is shite

hi honey...
u r looking so good...
U from?
Ok...im indian..
U like...?
U are like indian?

Looking after another man's child apparently doesn't make you a cuck according to Sargon and his army of Liberalists

I don't want to spend £8 on a microwave lasagne

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

1:20 onwards
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THAT LOOK?

Pls show bob

Anyone know where I can download music by Xurious?

>Falling for the propoganda that Waitrose is actually more expensive than the rest

They have better deals and brands are the same price. Waitrose is clearly the best.

Crap record you Paki.

>we argue
>she speaks to me all day yesterday
>seems repaired
>wake up, she's deleted me

What the fuck.

I hope you all enjoyed the poem I posted early in the last thread.
Noticed lots of gloom and doom about Joe's chances in Keny- sorry Kensington (its like an outpost of Kenya). Its one of those northern shiteholes where no one bothers to vote. Even though Liverpool is redder than Eddie's nose, the Labour councillor only has about a thousand vote majority. UKIP came second a few years back with a couple of hundred votes. If Joe can stir up the anger of the locals, he might put up a good fight.

We shall see, as Nick Griffin used to say. He might still say that.

When are we going to organise a coup to take back our country? I've bought a multipack of plastic knives from Asda so I think we're ready to go if any of you are up for storming parliament with me?

Are you Niggers here to talk bullshit or have an actual discussion

delete her

>t.low IQ rural and suburban retards

How would a conversation about the Rothschilds actually go?
It'd either have to be a circle-wank of, "yeah, those fuggin Rothschilds, they're the problem, that's why it's all fucked!" Or someone trying to dismiss it, only to be met with charges of being a Kike or a shill or whatever.

youtube to mp3

Never,you had chance during 30s and early 40s and Churchill made sure to stop it.
It's 2018

Is that the car scene then?

Whatever you say Owen.

>rural/suburban

I live in Manchester. What do you want me to do, go and get my breakfast from Pret a Manger everyday?

u saying wat u son of basterd bich? u mutherfuker i will be fuking yor mother u son of bich, top top top secret see u biching hed, i wil put my lulla in her vagina u little shitty basterd, then i wil be yor new dad u shit!! U wil respect me i am yor dad u shitty dickich bloody basterd!!

Have done. I'm just wondering how long until she comes running back like she did last time.

>hillsbourgh moments before the crush (decolourised)

this

No it is not, Elliotposter, that's the orb scene.

Stop bully or ill board

Did you heard that from a Kike with Canadian flag?

I was just trying to post something cheerful for a change

youtube.com/watch?v=2FMr61LyEV0

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

>*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

>implying rural and suburban retards dont love waitrose
educated city people go the halal supermarket

There any Hillsborough edition goalposting yet?

Thought they might have spliced a part of it for it. I'm going to be watching it all next week anyway.

Minder and The Sweeney were good today

*block hitlers path*

Are you drunk? Don't reply to my posts, thank you very much.

>'what's wrong with chamomile tea? chamomile tea is the basis of a nationality, it's the basis of his nationality'

Don't mean to sound so C I V I C but white women on the whole are just not worth bothering with. They're too far gone.

I'm sober you cunt
I'll fucking board you

I'm sorry you feel that way.

>'Whats wrong with milkers, milkers are the basis of a nationality, they are the the basis of his nationality'

enochhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rude

I... can't.... control... it

yes and I don't understand why he keeps spamming it in every single thread about Justin Trudeau or Donald Trump.

Why dose living in a rural or a suburban area automatically makes you retarded?

how do i stop smoking?

>rural and suburban retards

One Autistic Kike who supports loser Hillary realized that in American big cities are full of Shitskins,Homosexuals and Liberals and they voted for her more than Trump so now we should call all people who are from rural areas and suburbs retards.

Only inside an Autistic mind of that individual

stop buying cigarettes
cos if you don't
then you might forget
what it's really doing to you
do you wanna be joining the cancer crew
- T.S Eliot

demote yourself to vaper

stop buying cigarettes

He's living in his car. He deserves it.

sounds a bit gay

Oi you fucking nonce
Where have you been?

>*Blocks Hitlers path*

How about we force our way in lads

ticketmaster.co.uk/

There is literally nothing wrong with Billy and Patrick hitting a cheeky one and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES EDDIE! STRAIGHT DOWN THE SHEFFIELD ROAD, THROUGH THE POLICE LINE!
BOBBY COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE SPLASHES CIDER RIGHT IN THE BOBBYS FACE HE FUCKING STINKS NOW HAHAHA NICE THUD AS HE GOES DOWN!
PATCRICK DODGES ME THE POLICE WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS BATON, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE GATES. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING DOWN THE STAIRS! PUSHES SOME SCOUSERS DOWN EM SHE HITS THE CRUSH WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! FAAAKEN LOVLEY 96 SCOUSER ARE SHOT PERSONALLY BY THATCHER GET IN THERE BILLY AND HIS MATES BEHIND THE HILLSBRO GATES

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

He wrote it,you are living in it

The curry arrives in 30 minutes lads.

Lmfao will.I.am has wrote a book about wizards and robots
"People are programming ELECTRICITY to speak!"
Fucking hell

>t. incel

Are you an imposter or have you suffered a massive head injury recently? I will accept drunkenness or intoxication as an answer, but nothing else.

away but nowhere really

Did anyone here smoke marijuana ever?

just air drop a load of third world children on westminster.
they'll bugger them and die of aids

i quit and then i look out of my window and see the world crumbling and need a cigarette

see above
easy to do for weeks at a time, then one day, a mood comes across or i'm feeling extra pessimistic and i just don't care anymore

no. just pills. probably

What did you order?

Intoxicated by a massive Chinese takeaway.

there is no magic pill, just quit

I've smoked it enough to know its no good as a teen

Yep. It's disgusting.
Cocaine > weed

but i enjoy the process of rolling a cigarette

>Biological weapon

Who would unironically do her

I live not far from you.
Let's meet up in Piccadilly station tomorrow at 9am. Wear a ww2 German flag arm band so I can recognise you.
I'll be the blonde in a blue dress with big tits.

Lynchlad you do not appear to be yourself.

and exhaling the smoke
its calming

probably because if you think about how your breathing changes when you smoke, its almost like controlled breathing/meditation

when you have a cig, your breathing slows down and you slow inhale and exhale, like you do when meditating or w.e. the fuck

I juyst use it to take the edges off my raging alcoholism desu

I've never smoke or do any hardcore drugs in my life

But I like drinking alcohol occasionally
I've missed you

Same as always. Just couldn't remember the music for the car scene.

Don't ever say this you stupid n00b. Wait until half of your friends are dead or in jail and then see what you have to say about cocaine.