You have started fasting today according to Chrisitan tradition right user?

you have started fasting today according to Chrisitan tradition right user?

Wait what why

started off the day with a bacon burger
not sure what meat I will prepare for dinner

For us orthodox it is the 25th the triumph of orthodoxy.

rude, but don't worry! i hope you are happy :)

yah, i gave up RC and started living a guilt free life, and thank you!
I hope you remain happy as well

I fast every day. Once you get over that initial burst of hunger your body gives you the energy to chase a deer down and club it to death with your engorged cock.

I need these feels

>I fast every day.
When do you eat then?

I eat at night

Fuck Christianity. Jesus was nothing but an overhyped jew shill. I wish he would come back so we could crucify him again.

>we

Hmmm....

I'll see you an upvote and raise you a Reddit Gold, gentlesir!

fuck you nigger and I won’t put that shit on my face either

I'm completely fasting from food for the next 3-4 days. After which I will continue to eat light meals until Good Friday where I wont be eating till Easter. Got my ashes and did my observance of 30 minutes of thanksgiving. A beautiful start to this lent.

Ash wednesday, a niggers everyday

Yup. Going to be doing some meditations too.

Kek, enjoy your no-gains
EAT BIG, GET BIG

I have indeed. God bless.

I'm poor, I fast every day.
You faggots don't even know what real fasting is.

trough fasting we will imitate a poorer mans lifestyle and get compation for those who are less fortunate such as yoursels. but don't worry! sufferers wear the victors crown \(^.^)/ hope you will be alright!

>german
>get big
I'll believe that when your country actually fucking does something besides handing your women over to Arabs for breeding.

>Amerimutt

When and how often does one fast during lent? I’ve only ever given up one thing during lent and it’s usually something like giving up vidya or soda.

>being Catholic

Orthodox are fasting too

>so (((we))) can crucify him again

This. Fasted for 3 days and had no sleep. Saw god. Turns out its actually a woman. Explains a lot.

one is free to choose what to fast on, but most people give up on eating meat. wich is also what i will be doing + no unhealthy snacks anymore. fasting begins today on "Ash Wednesday" and goes on for 46 days, but people call it 40 day fasting because you don't have to fast on sundays apparently. this goes on until easter.

Thanks user! God bless.