How did Ireland get so badly cucked by BAC (big anglo cock)?

How did Ireland get so badly cucked by BAC (big anglo cock)?

>blocks your path

Now I know what punchable face face means

because Scotland and England became one and they needed new people to hate

>punchable

either a faggot or a jealous gooked face girl

They didn't enforce their own culture enough after independence, leading to them getting consumed by Brit and American degeneracy

What a fags

Why you ignore my thread cowards

small population, few natural resources, on the fringe of europe, relatively underdeveloped agriculture, not a good place for industrial revolution or international trade.

once the English empire (let us be honest - scotland and wales and ireland were just cannon fodder providers) took off, Ireland was always going to be in in its shadow.

The financial foundations of the Irish state all wrong.

Also, we keep electing idiot politicians who think that the only way to fund government activity is taxation on the one hand and borrowing on the other.

Overdosed on marxism
Pic related

In Sean Fitzpatrick's(Anglo-Irish Bank) autobiography I read this line "real interest rates were negative". This means that bankers were paying borrowers to borrow money for fancy projects.

This was a consequence of joining the eurozone and it having low interest rates to boost the German economy.

>The financial foundations of the Irish state all wrong
>full gommunism now
You Paddys just can't help yourselves

I read recently that in the 1840's Ireland was the eight largest economy in the world.

>How did Ireland get so badly cucked by BAC (big anglo cock)?

How did Finland get so badly cucked by BSC (Big Swedish Cock) and BRC(Big Russian Cock) ?

You cunts have the same history. Bigger neighbors, Civil Wars, same population, Republics.

I bet her pussy taste like guinness

lack of cavalry

>read recently that in the 1840's Ireland was the eight largest economy in the world
But wasn't the 1840's when us ebil brits stole all your sweeties and left 6 gorillion of you to starve? You wouldn't be telling lies again Paddy?

Looks like the infertile continentcucks are acting up again

>But wasn't the 1840's when us ebil brits stole all your sweeties and left 6 gorillion of you to starve? You wouldn't be telling lies again Paddy?

To be fair, it might have improved the GDP per capita quite a bit.