Black Panther aka WE WUZ KANGS: THE MOVIE

I just have the feeling that it’s the most overrated shit ever after reading the plot summary of the movie. A black ethnostate? Ha, bet you that they’ll never make a movie about white superheroes. I dont like nigger movies like this. Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who gives a fuck

The black ethnostate also has strong borders.
Twitter niggers think that africa would be like that if white people weren't there and dont even realize the rules the fictional society in the movie is following.

LONG

LIVE

THE

KANG

Niggers do; i even heard that somebody bought $3000 worth of movie tickets in Chicago just so young niglets can watch the movie for free

>whines about how anyone who’s right-wing don’t help minorities
>buys movie tickets as if it’s some important cultural event when in reality, it’s just shit entertainment

oy vey more niggers are being indoctrinated? What will we ever do?

Why don't we go around spoiling this movie so people won't want to see it?

That could work

didn't they just beg on gofundme or something

Disney is owned by (((them))), this is all a cash plot. (((They))) aren’t stupid and know that by pushing this, mixed with the fact that blacks don’t know how to save, it’s an easy cash grab for them.
Plus they’ll nab all the HRC supporter bucks, which judging by the popular vote, is going to be a lot of money for them.
If I was in Disney’s shoes, I would do the same thing. It’s a smart business move.
All while keeping black people more poor by getting them to spend by targeting their ignorance for saving money.

They probably gave him a 3/5's discount.

can you fucking burgers deal with your fucking nigger problem already? once and for all? t. rest of the world

>spoiling
>capeshit movie
I haven't seen it, but let me summarize:
Opening scene: Black Panther and posse show off skills handling some minor crisis against a nothing villain
Filler: Political backstory where real villain is reveled
Peak: Black Panther somehow gets injured or villain gets a hostage so hero can't fight at full strength
Resolution: Black Panther wins anyway.

You're an idiot who doesn't realize the name of the game is playing both sides of the board. By supporting black ethnostates, you can
a. prove you're not a racist
b. flip the racism card on the so-called anti-racists ("why is a black ethnostate fine, but a white one not? Are you anti-white or something? Do you hate white people?).

Honestly I'm fine with ethnostates regardless of the dominant demographic. I'm fine with South Africans kicking the whites out, as long as in return Europeans can kick out their minorities.

>M-Muh Americans tho
>Muh natives bix nood muhfugga
You know what? Why not? Why not have the six or so natives that are left have it all, and have all white Americans (actually white, not 56% mongrels) return to Europe?

We tried giving them guns and crack. But they're lousy shots, and our paramedics and Emergency Rooms are too good at patching them up.

In reality, Wakanda would just look like Ethiopia.

>But they're lousy shots,
Holy shit, this. I used to watch Gangland a lot and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the number of bullets niggers can fire without killing anyone.

It's and Alt Right Movie and we must ensure it has exactly 0 negative reviews. 100% on Rotten tomatoes, best movie of the history of mankind.
This will be our Weapon of mass redpilling. This will be our legacy, our mastertroll.
Future historians will Watch in awe, mouth agape and eyes full of impotent tears while they'll try to hide the knowledge of our techniques from the New shitposters of the far future... in vain. This is how hollywood dies.

Best post I have ever seen from a lolbertarian. I agree with everything you said my man. Anyone that disagrees with this isn't thinking things through.

I heard blacks get in free, with a free large popcorn

this

we should embrace it cause it will fuel the nigger "whites are all bad" bullshit, that we can utilize against them.

>I just have the feeling that it’s the most overrated shit ever
it already is. which is fine for me until the point where i realize niggers are gonna take it out on us when disappointment sets in

#myskinismyticket

We really should have pushed this hard.

Shit movie (literally). Not gonna see it.

Wake me when Infinity War is here.

HAHAHA. Can you imagine watching a movie in that theater. moms and dads yelling at their kids and at the screen, kids screaming up and down the aisles

noice

Two jews created the comic. When you realize :
> The kike's a projecting their ideology (zionism)
> Diminishing blacks
> Pit brother vs. brother as the central plot
You'll understand that its just another kike job to destroy a cultural group, elevate and further their agenda, and further racial conflict in a target country.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_(comics)
- Stan Lee (writer) - Romanian Jew
- Jack Kirby (artist) - Australian Jew
^ Every single fucking time

That's my thoughts. I'm a based black user and no I wont be going to see this kiked trash.

after credits scene: Black Panther tarred and feathered, Black Panther hanged. The real Superman finally returns.

>Two jews created the comic.
A Jew also created mister "truth, justice and the American way". What of it?

3 and 1/2 star rating, so you know it has to be good.

but user, Black Panther is the richest super hero of all time

he has a net work with 90 trillion dollars!! That means he wins

ypipo btfo

What of gutter tier capeshit that manipulates plebs into lessor conceptualizations of themselves and a belief in magical super heros being needed to save them and the world...

Gee, the whole thing really makes you think

Just watch the movie before you make a stupid thread like this you idiot. It's not as bad as you think

No

>I just have the feeling that it’s the most overrated shit ever after reading the plot summary of the movie.

This is the same group of people convinced that Wonder Woman is not only a good movie, but one of the best movies. Of course it's going to be overrated. Fans of cape movies have long since gone off the deep end.

It's just a fantasy to make them feel good about themselves. Why do you have to be so down on them. It's not going to change reality.

It's like getting mad at little kids for believing in Santa Clause. Just let them have their dream.

>most overrated shit
It's the emperors new movie.
There are already good films featuring black people. Why on earth all that buzz around a fucking Marvel capeshit movie?

>Why on earth all that buzz around a fucking Marvel capeshit movie?
I don't know where you've been for the past five years, but the Marvel Cinematic Universe is a really big deal at the moment. Bigger than the comics actually, because the movies aren't openly SJW.
>B-But a movie about an African superhero who lives in Africa has an entirely white cast! SJW!
Nah... nah. It's a movie about Africans in Africa, played by African-Americans and some full-on Africans.
>B-But it's about a KANG who wants to keep Wakanda pure and stop whitey from stealing their wealth
Are you saying Black Panther isn't the ideal redpilled leader of an idealized ethnostate?