South African Crisis

QUICK RUNDOWN: youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ

HISTORY LESSON: archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica.

If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa. We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene in South Africa.

You can donate money to safrpsa.org/ to help white families who have slipped through the cracks in the last 20 years.

Discord link for the Sup Forumsack expeditionary force:

gg/3w2caad

gg/3w2caad

gg/3w2caad

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers
bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642
youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ&t=7s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219230/South-African-mother-naked-EYES-gouged-out.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–Netherlands_relations
bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-128040.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quick Facts:

>Farm murders *are* a thing and have gotten more organized in recent months with military-grade gear

>In 2017 Farm murders increased 27% whilst the national average increased 1.8%.

>ANC are detaining and blocking journalists from entering the country trying to document it

>There’s a low sense of urgency with a lot of whites that live in gated suburbs in Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg (especially Anglo saffers)

> There’s a water crisis going on in Cape Town that will lead to a Day Z tier happening within in the next few months when the taps run dry and everyone tries to GTFO

>We’re sitting at around 35% unemployment and our economic growth rate is abysmal for a “developing” country

>3.3 Million South Africans Pay 99% of all Income Tax (Guess who that predominantly is) and 17 million blacks are on grants.

sign

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

>So when will the race war happen?

When the gibs stop coming. If the black labourer can’t afford his Friday beer or weekly bag of maize then that is when shit starts to hit the fan and the ANC government will try to scapegoat whites.

>So do you have your FAL ready? What about the AWB?

Another thing one must understand is that nobody wants to fight a war unless forced to do so. That's why we cucked out in 1994 because we got a negotiated settlement instead of a Rhodesia tier Bush War and have been playing detente for the last 25 years. The AWB is long dead and never had that much support anyway due to this attitude. Any indication that it is still active is a honeypot. New gun laws have been made which make it illegal to own automatic weapons unless you work with some loopholes. Boer “militias” are small and isolated groups. The Suidlanders are basically just a prepper group, not a militia. Orania is a small town and not some military base. Our police force is undermanned and inefficient as well, also mostly black. The government will half-ass try to “keep the masses under control” when shtf. Some might say on purpose.

Care to make a written quick rundown? Does your president still sing about murdering you with a machine gun? Does he still want to change the constitution so he can rob you?

>Why don’t white South Africans just leave?

There are 4.5 million people on this ass-end of Africa. FOUR POINT FIVE MILLION. Not just a few thousand stubborn people who can’t be arsed to get plane tickets or overstay their visas. It’s like the entire population of New Zealand. Get it in your head. Not all can afford a plane ticket or even qualify for immigration to first world countries. We do not get the same benefits as migrants from Syria for example as trying to claim refugee status gets us labelled racists and rejected.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

You cannot raft across the Atlantic and trekking through Africa on foot successfully is impossible. We do no have dual citizenship. Besides that, a minority of us can actually still leave, but we have a strong sense of this being OUR country anyway that we built and have resided in for over 350 years. To “just move” when things get tough is just setting our grandchildren up to get cucked in other Marxist shitholes. We have our own culture and we do not wish for it to disappear so pathetically. We make our stand here, the vast majority of us *do not have a choice* due to the barriers previously mentioned. Most are stuck here for better or for worse.

Why don't you guys go to the country that welcomed Zimbabean whites?

>So you guys are fucked?

No one seems to understand the Afrikaner, our history, culture and mindset. We are brought up from childhood to despise weakness and told that only girls and faggots cry. We are man for man fitter, stronger and more mentally and physically resilient than any other white group of people on the planet. The vast majority of us play rugby and various other types of sport from a very early age. A large number of us, especially those who grew up in rural areas, learn to track, hunt and shoot from early on. We still have an entire generation of military trained white men (it was compulsory for all). Anyone who underestimates Afrikaners in a fight is making a grave mistake. We have been outnumbered 10 to1 in literally every war we have ever fought. If a war breaks out in South Africa, I can assure you that no matter who wins in the end, it will be a mass redpilling of all western countries about their current trajectories and it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world will ever see.

I hope the BLACK warrior ends the wh*Te invaders. specially you

I really want Trump to intervene here but I am afraid he will cuck out.

How diverse is the army right now? Are you 20% of it? 50%? Does they refuse whites?

>Fuck this shit, how can I help RIGHT NOW?

It would not be the first time. Thousands of foreign volunteers have come to help us in our time of need before. Pic related various memorials we have for them.

samilitaryhistory.org/vol156bb.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boer_foreign_volunteers

I am not asking *just* for soldier boys, that is only useful once shtf. Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful, not just shooting. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shills and larpers.

Invite Link:
gg/3w2caad

gg/3w2caad

gg/3w2caad

You know, whites are the first inhabitants of this part of Africa. All the blacks you can see, except Zulus, are illegal immigrants.

>Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use.
We can ask the Brits.

I guess we colonized you. how do you like them apples?

>will you do it?
Nah I don't have any skills, but I could donate some money to some white group.

Colonized is when you build a country from scratch. What you did was to undo a good country so now even more people are miserable.

Why am I not surprise that you take pride in the fact that you ruin everything?

The only hope for South Africa is to import 10 million white people. The demographics should be 60% black 30% white 10% whatever else. Niggers prove over and over again that they can't runa country let alone a 1st world country.

South Africa is heading towards ruin. Thanks communist whitey hatin Mandela. Spit on his name.

>exploding population
>unable to feed yourself, let alone your children
>Be 100% dependent on white people running your 'colonized' country

WE WUZ COLONIALISTS

serious, short shorts. Race war.

(((BBC))) doing damage control

bbc.com/news/world-africa-41807642

Sup Forums caring about a bunch of nigger loving whites who went to Africa to help niggers

colonize
ˈkɒlənʌJz/Submit
verb
past tense: colonized; past participle: colonized
send settlers to (a place) and establish political control over it.

>settle among and establish control over (the indigenous people of an area).

Africa is for Africans eat shit cum skin

OY VEY DONT FORGET TO DONATE MT GOYS

How are you anons holding up there? I hear you gotta board up your windows and put sound alarms everywhere.

Saffa here, wie met ons?

What will happen with the coloured? Do they support the whites more or the blacks?

Bump, threw some sheckels at this campaign.

fucken kek

Reminder that if they start killing all of you we're going to plaster it everywhere, iotbw except pictures with millions of dead white people, 'muh 4 million'
>white genocide will no longer be just a meme

rip boers your sacrifice will not be forgotten, Rensburg was right he just left out the part where you all die in order to cause the rightwing rise

not quite. all white houses need security bare and security gates to protect the inhabitants, almost all have alarms and electric fences.

whites, the coloured hate the blacks and they know that if the blacks go after the whites, they are coming for the coloureds next

Probably be targeted after whites are dealt with, most will probably predict that and side with us because they dislike getting the short end of the stick with affirmative action for not being black enough.

Whatever happened to "Africa for the Africans?"
LMMAAAOOOOO0000oooooo

do you need $ for ̿ ̿̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Dutchanons need to alert Thierry about this. Total amnesty for all boers now!!!!

reminder that this logic implies American whites should also be killed

How serious are the niggers when they speak of reclaiming white land? I thought most of the black people were in SA were bantu or zulu, so why do they think they have claim to the land anymore than whites? I thought khoisan were indigenous to SA.

We all are Africans.

I WANT TO STEAL ALL THE NIGGER'S BACKPACK JAMMERS REEEEEEEEEE

>Thinking niggers have the foresight to consider rights of land and don't just want gibs

can confirm, there is a "previously disadvantaged students study group" for my university course, basically where they give the stupid nigs answers so they can pass exams, and this morning a coloured girl in my group spent four hours complaining that she tried applying and was turned away because "she isn't black enough"

the ones with jobs dont give a shit, the commie parties have spent years riling up the masses about this to get elected, if the worst comes to the worst they will start redistributing land and money to stay in power

Forget about him. He is a total cuck that just yesterday called for the most expansive gay benefits increase and youth indoctrination and he has encouraged racemixing to help with integration in the past. He has also turned out to be horrendous at debating, a true disappointment. If you care about this you should send some messages to Martin Bosma, the second in command at the PVV and actually very aware of the South Africa situation.

new Black Pigeon video about South African white genocide:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNctnK1LUwQ&t=7s

why is there written in that tombstone "SUOMI", it means Finland in finnish

>Rensburg was right he just left out the part where you all die in order to cause the rightwing rise
Grandpa said we'd drive them into the sea
As one of the last male descendants of him I'll fucking make it happen

Manifest destiny motherfuckers

it is to commemorate the finnish volunteers that died fighting for the boers

ons vir jou

Finnish volunteers in the Boer War.

Hopefully there will be a ethno-nationalist revolution in Europe. Then we can send European military forces to SA and Rhodesia to claim it for European needs.

The Dutch settled the land hundreds of years ago and there was only one small population indigenous tribe there. Then the migration from other areas of Africa happened because they saw economic opportunity the white run country offered compared to the rest of Africa. Fast forward to today the migrant blacks think they have a historical claim to the land and look down on the indigenous Tribe as sub human.

Interesting, just reinforces what my grandfather who fought in Kenya told me. "Blacks need us to blame for all their problems and after we left they began to eat their own."

Forgot to add the indigenous tribe and Dutch got along well and both prospered.

also keep in mind that the current blacks in south africa are all migrants, the native blacks were either killed out by said migrant blacks or were effectively bred out into coloureds

so really, the cape coloureds are the true rulers of the country lmao

Gaan ons saam ‘n biertjie knak by die ewenaar?

i hope for another white country in africa like our

We claim the entire world for European needs

do any of you guys have an organized plan to get out?

SUID-AFRIKAAA

let's all sing together

anyway, can all the saffers in this thread join OPs discord, we need an SA discord IMO

Yoy should either fight or leave. Dirt poor Mexicans leave. Negros leave. Arabs march from Syria to Germany. What do you want, a personal plane to take you away? You just whine on pol till some nigger beats you to death one day.

Brave Fins who helped the Boers

Flying into Cape Town next month. I go to SA for a month a piece at least twice a year minimum. Its a wonderful place. I love how there are poor white people begging on the street (suburbs outside joburg) meanwhile in the Western Cape (DA land) there are wealthy black guys hanging out at the fancy restaurants I go to.

Rainbow country for the win.

Don't be a cuck, do your part and promote the DA.

ANC has seen their day, and Julius will be killed due to infighting.

>morroco
>white like our

you what?

>if the worst comes to the worst they will start redistributing land and money to stay in power
Taking farms from the whites and giving it to the friends of the blacks in power will surely result in something positive.

go back

Met graagte
Solank ons kan braai en beplan

The Nama people

>South African mother found naked with her EYES gouged out after being stabbed 21 times as police arrest a man, 25, on suspicion of the gruesome murder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4219230/South-African-mother-naked-EYES-gouged-out.html

>I love how there are poor white people begging on the street
That's because of their Affirmative Action quotas you fuck

>buy prepaid debit card in cash
>buy online proxy
>paypal.com
>create account
>add prepaid to paypal
>now verified account
>gofundme.com
>create account using burner paypal you just made
>"PLEASE!! We need $5,000 for black children dying of thirst in ______!!"
>or
>"Please help our black school afford tickets to ;et the kids see Black Panther in South Africa!!!!"
>you get the picture
>??????????????
>tens of thousands of dollars with No Refunds for the black suckers (since theres nothing legally abiding about a "fundraiser", and hell, you're in SA, what are American blacks going to do?

J S don't go down without trying

I noticed on the BBC’s articles the authors are usually never credited. Why is that?

Can you also look at pic related and tell me whether or not this is normal? I browse around google maps frequently and often notice many of the house have large fences with spikes on top, some of them even go as far to have barbed wire on top. Is crime really that bad in SA

we will fight.

We are not cowards to abandon a sinking ship.

this is our country, built by our parents, our grandparents, all the way to our great great great grandparents. they settled this land and I will be damned if I am going to abandon all they left us to be consumed by subhumans.

did zimbabwe result in anything positive? mugabe committed multiple genocides, forced whites out the country, and gave their property to his terrorist cronies, and white countries refused to say anything

They are only still there because all the western countries Mainly Canada stated their asylum application reasons were a myth and they were being racists for wanting to leave SA.

Naw, its because If you are going to be a drug using useless individual to society in modern south africa not even the color of your skin can guarantee you a cush life.

>staan op ewenaar met bier in die hand
>tjops en wors op die vuur
>alles suid van ons is nou ons s’n
>fokkit dit voel goed

>Is crime really that bad in SA
Around blecks, never relex

>we will fight.
Yes, tomorrow maybe. Or next week.

So how does the English factor into the history of SA, didn't they wage war with the dutch?

You want a bunch of uneducated boers with drug and alcohol problems just because of the color of their skin?

Fuck them...

Go to SA and see white poverty. These are the same people I wish we could ship out of the USA.

I'm talking inbred looking fucks with monkey like intelligence who spread disease and fuck shit up.

Extremely common. Everyone with anything worth stealing has to invest in walls, bared wire, electric fencing and private security.

yeah man, that house looks maybe 30 years old. when it was built the original wall would have been a knee-high demarcation, to keep the dogs in and the neighbors out.

the pillars and fencing are newer, maybe 20 years old, to coincide with "the rise of the rainbow nation".

That almost certainly has motion detectors in the yard.
A house in a higher income area will have an electric fence, I have to drive ten minutes away from my house before I find a property that doesnt have three meter high brick walls and an electric fence

classic eternal anglo

>You want a bunch of uneducated boers with drug and alcohol problems just because of the color of their skin?
Yes, I do. It's about time we imported some voters of our own, user.

That’s Cape Town level of security. Up north we laugh at pallisade fences.

In France, this is normal. In Italy, all the windows would have bars.

The only refugees our politicians want to help are low iq niggers and arabs. Whites wouldn't make a cozy voting bloc for comrade corbyn and his left wing buddies. White south africans would find more assistance from the argies or brazilians before britain ever gave a fuck

thats south africa

all north africa are white caucasians except egyptians you dont know that?

holy shit

That image is very apt. You niggers so quick to chimp out and lash out at thing you start fighting each other and end up smashing Africa with your gorrila fist. Pathetic. Enjoy the AIDs

I thought you guys all lived on gated communities like we do here

Why don't you kill the niggers before they can get in melilla or Ceuta?

The Europeans built South Africa you gutter nigger, the horde of niggers there now migrated in from the north once the whites had developed it

doo doo dingy

I don't even have a fence bros. Your shit's fucked up.

Time we get direct democracy and vote one what do we count as refugees.
Meh, nevermind, whites everywhere, from SA to UK and US are pathetic and won't do shit against genocide. Hell, SA had nukes, they should just btfo the un with their sanctions, kill all nigs and maintain a comfy isolated country, but no, whites dont have the spirit to fight for their future anymore.

You are not white, sorry. Better kys now.

you're caucasian
you're one of our oldest friends en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco–Netherlands_relations
but you're not white, that being said you are our friends and i hope for the netherlands and Morocco to form close ties again. also stop using the netherlands as a dumping ground for your autistic people. use Saudi Arabia instead.

Why not move to Zimbabwe, you can lease land for 99 year and stay comfy on there.
Black Zim need white now, cuz they realized that they got fucked without white

bulawayo24.com/index-id-news-sc-national-byo-128040.html