Evangelion:3.0+1.0 In Production by Studio Khara

>Rebuilds are a cash grab
>3.0+1.0 will never happen
>Anno's a hack
Have Anno haters ever been BTFO this hard before?

evangelion.co.jp

youtube.com/watch?v=uqeU5a6YgCs

why not just call it 4

so dumb

because 3.0 was the beginning of a new story arc. making the title 3.0+1.0 signifies that it will be a continuation of that story.

>3.0 was released 2012 or 2013
>fucking ages ago
>2017 its only in production

They released the previous movies in 5 or 6 years, if it takes that long to get the last movie out its just a prove that they have no fucking clue what to do with it

Each previous movie only took 2-3 years to release the next installment. After 3.0 Anno went on hiatus to do Shin Godzilla and only returned now. We can probably expect it to take 2-3 years at the longest.

>inb4 it's literally a mix of scenes cut from rebuild 1 and 3

As expected of the rusemaster

>We waited 5 years for a poster of a pencil crayong sketch

Sa-fucking-suga Anno.

Were they trying to make me apathetic for the series? Because it worked.

Rebuild 3 already did that for everyone else, don't blame Anno for your being slow.

Anno needs to hurry the fuck up, because there's no way only one movie can redeem the Rebuild series anyway.

If Rebuild is finally finish than what will Kara feed from ?

They will become a CGI studio that's popular because of "new technology".

>After that, and THE END.
>NOT, and ANTI.

What did he mean by this

Is the broken arm and hospitalization supposed to symbolize another depression strike?

Same way they've already profited without making any Evangelion for all this time.

Honestly, i would rather they take their time with this and have Anno find his inspiration.

The rebuilds will never come close to NGE anyways, so idk why people get so antsy about this being released.

3.0 was as good as anything from the original. People just can't take their nostalgia goggles off.

I really liked 3. I've liked all of them, actually. I just don't think anything will ever give me the same experience of watching NGE for the first time.

nice bait kys

see you where there is at least an year in the fucking poster

Anno should just work on more Gojira films.

So what'll be the response when the whole movie is done in the style of episode 26?

Immediate hype and gushing over the camrip that dries up by the time of a proper release, then remembered more fondly than 3.0 after a year.

I stopped giving a shit after the mess that was 3.0

I rewatched the thing 2 times after the camrip in fear I missed something and the movie only kept getting worse with all the problems becoming more and more obvious.

Anno has been busy with Godzilla and those short videos his studio is doing.

It seems Eva hasn't been a priority, because I highly doubt they've been doing some serious planning on how to unfuck the Rebuilds after 3.0.

Anyhow, I wonder what the BD name for this is going to be, 3.33 + 1.11?

4.20 you can (not) blaze it

>Here is non Engrish translation of original japanese text:
"The continuation, and the end. The error, and the antithesis."

Rebuilds don't exist IMO, they don't take away from the original NGE and EOE.

So if my math's right, 3.0+1.0 will be released in 2020 right before the Tokyo Olympics. Evangelion will be featured in the opening ceremony and Anno will bask in his inglory. I see how it is.

Endgame right here, brothers.