First Dates Ireland pairs first ever transgender dater Laylah with pansexual Kyle

independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/first-dates-ireland-pairs-first-ever-transgender-dater-laylah-with-pansexual-kyle-who-battled-cancer-at-17-36598791.html

HAHAHAHAHA NUKE US PLEASE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You need to enforce Irish culture and drive out Brit and American degeneracy; Otherwise your country isn't viable long term

>pansexual-kyle-who-battled-cancer

Why do these degenerates always seem to have a pile of health issues.

This is a 10/10 in Ireland

Jews do have a lot of weird health issues.

I fear we are lost burger

90% of it mental

Wow what do you know, the one person on ireland who looks to be of viking scandi descent also happens to be a left wing faggot

nord niggers btfo

Hello my fellow paddy

WHATS PANSEXUAL?

How can these fuckers justify this?
>European Jewish
>le 43%

Short for pandasexual, kinda like a furry.

women who social signal their high mindedness by claiming to being attracted to every "sexuality", including a hairy 6'5 tranny with no dick, yet they probably would only end up dating chad while calling themselves pan sexual

>Ulster
>Irish

I don't know whether to gas you or kiss you

So bisexual?

I have an irish passport, and my irish family is catholic, not prodestant. Dont worry I support gassing the eternal ulster scot kike as well.

pansexuals claim that gender is not on a binary and that penis and vaginas exist on a spectrum

Dude if I were you I'd be a mess of self-loathing desu, like who would want to have their majority Irish genes diluted and become a mutt?

You have it backwards m8, who would want their G-ds Chosen genes mixed with a filthy paddy

nobody would, thats why I plan to either not have a kid, or move to brazil and become a pusy slayer where I can die in peace and further mongrelize brazil just for the memes

It was the opposite for me. My dad who was a chad paddy with blue eyes/ 6 feet tall, was the dominant one who made the mistake of marrying a 5'4 yid with inbred khazar genetics.
My moms jewish side is poor and not intelligent,and my dads side is the rich/ high iq side ironically

He looks like the spiting image of the happy merchant. Someone shoop it too lazy

Are you fucking abbos still salty that the micks who were sent there as prisoners for stealing a loaf of bread colonized the fuck outta that god forsaken spider farm?

jaysus fook lads

>My dad who was a chad paddy with blue eyes/ 6 feet tall, was the dominant one who made the mistake of marrying a 5'4 yid with inbred khazar genetics.
This is my worst fear btw; I was lucky enough to still be 86% irish after my family has been here for 5 generations, but where the hell can I find a cute Irish-American girl who isn't a liberal?

"Someone, anyone, pls fuck me" aka bipolar disorder on top of low self esteem. They claim it's not this, but the truth is people confident with a no-strings lifestyle don't give themselves dinky little names to soothe away the fact they are promiscuous. Pansexual nonsense was started by aging lesbian college professors self-justifying predating on freshmen past the age of 35. There's an even higher instance of paedophilia in pansexual demographics than in gays, too. Of course there is, low self esteem goes hand in hand with kiddy fiddling.

Mick scum didn't colonise shit. they were busying rebelling and getting killed by their superior English masters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Hill_convict_rebellion

>flakes mingle between each other
and the bad news are?...

I would do him tho

>superior English Master
>Could only colonize the little northern part of a bog over 800 years
KEK

>t.

Superior enough to take your potatoes and starve you, couldn't even learn to fish for and you live on a fucking island top zozzle

idk, to me white is white, and I dont care about the ethnicity of an american white girl as long as they dont look overly mediterainian. I think the german irish mix like michael fassbender is the most aryan mix so try to get a qt blonde girl
If you have a redhead fetish, then probably moving to boston would be your best bet.

>he feel for his own anglo memes
Oh nonononono
They did fish, just happened the Anglo needed that food exported to meet their quota

What's next, are you going to spam that meme image saying Irish are from Africa even though genetic tests show the Irish have elder white blood?

Wrong. Pansexual is just not caring about what's in a persons pants and caring about the person themselves. The whole penisvag spectrum is just faggots being insane.

abos make me sad to look at. Their existence when compared to the fair skinned euro is a tale of tradgedy.

They obviously didn't fish enough, too busy fucking like rabbits in the midst of famine, typical mick brain as bad as niggers

there was no large scale fishing industry built up to support the 12 million irish population. What are they supposed to do? Buid boats and nets and fishing rods while they have like a week left of food?

>all this yank support against the abbo/anglo rapebaby

truly our greatest ally

At least they paired the toasters together.

>who-battled-cancer
apparently lost because it's now 100% cancer

>having a high birth rate is a bad thing
>not realizing that since alternate sources of food were guarded by the english, people starved if they couldn't afford to emigrant, which my family was smart enough to do
OH NONONONONONO
>he can only call me a nigger when my skin is about as pale as it can get short of being Albino

I have no abo genes at all, meanwhile you most likely have Anglo genes from years of rape and conquest thanks to Cromwell

at least you know those white kids will be 14/88 in ten years

God tier allies

>Ireland
>France
>Italy

Elder Shit tier allies

>cuck island
>Abbo land
>Shitrael

>British & Irish
>& Irish

If only there was some way to get Irish-Americans (full blood ones, not those 40% memes) to start reading actual Irish history and culture again.
Too many only have the knowledge of it from popular culture and manufactured media

I mean that and the people who are only 40% Irish claiming to be full blooded seem to be the two biggest flashpoints that need to be fixed.

I am ethnically English you fucking mick cunt

>he doesn't know what happened to original Normal colonists
OH BOY, anyone want to tell him?

I admire your softly subversive tacticts sheamus.

Maybe you are the lost tribe of israel after all

>he doesn't know the Irish colonized parts of wales
>he probably has Mick blood in him and is in complete denial
I have like 10% anglo blood, I don't deny it unlike you lel

I don't have a low IQ so I know I don't have any mick blood, nice try though

Ireland no! You were supposed to be the chosen one for me to emigrate, when shit hits the fan here!

Nothing subversive here taobh amuigh, drink up that pint of Guinness now it'll make you big and strong

>ireland has a low iq

based on a 1970s study done by a unionist ulster scot who used 15 year old girls to make a statement on the whole irish country
all data thats not from that one study says that the irish iq is the same as the rest of europe.

That's right paddy, it's a Ulster Scot conspiracy, they're out to get you, right? Just admit you're a low IQ white nigger

The absolute state of potatocucks

>dropping something as heavy as cancer on the first date
no wonder this fag is single

also, would smash Laylah

AKA Satyrsexual AKA Goatfucker