Holy Fuck Sup Forums What is Happening to Emma Watson?

FEMINISM KILLS YOUR BODY

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=beautyandthebeast2017.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xawDfXRChwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha DIE DIE DIE bitch

first is a heavily edited photo, others are her from a natural viewpoint.

saged

dass a dude

Well in the top picture she was 16 and the bottom picture she's 26.

feminism and a decade of getting weinsteined

The real one is dead. This is a double. They buried her in the desert next to Miley Cyrus. In fact they were killed in the same year. I would remember.

literally morphing into lena dunham

>Holy Fuck Sup Forums What is Happening to Emma Watson?

she was kidnapped and replaced by a body double so the jews could take back all of her money.

Brick her back MUH memories are hurts

>FEMINISM KILLS YOUR BODY
It seriously must.

the same thing that happens to every other whore who sells her body and soul for fame as they age and break down mentally

all you had to do is to fuck her WELL bongs!

good fuck makes girls womanly

Got any more info to share? I wouldn't doubt the kikes pulling that shit like they did Miley.

uhhh hes a tranny

Dude...

This. She's aging like a women without the virtuousness of being a mother to children. Granted, having children will age your ass faster than heroin and a bad alcohol problem, but she's drying up, and there's nothing she can do about it.

I predict her the next Rose McGowan.

>the same thing that happens to every other whore who sells her body and soul for fame as they age and break down mentally

You remember when miley Cyrus was kidnapped, killed, and replaced?

The jews wanted their money back.

thicc

She'll have a sex change before 2020. My numbers confirm

Emma in HP: Prisoner of Azkaban was peak Emma
it was a downhill road from there

What? She was passable but never a supermodel. The only reason anyone called her beautiful is the hype surrounding her.

Its probably all the depraved sex acts Harvey Weinstein made her do. Now she just tries to look as unattractive as possible so other Hollywood jews wont prey on her

>time's up

Even her sweater knows she's worn out and useless.

This but unironically

not really feminism, she just aged like milk, lot of pretty girls when they're young don't turn out so nice when they're older, girls are ripe for breeding and peak at like 14/15.

Harvey Weinstein's smelly cock and disgusting visage being in the news 24/7 must have really fucked her up considering she owes every movie she's made since HP to taking his loads on her face

Oh NOOOO
mmm ok

I just check her IMDb file...no upcoming projects.

Sageru

Lol, she's hit The Wall like a runaway train.

this was peak emma. it's been downhill ever since.

well it obvious, when you adopt cancerous thinking, it will affect your whole body

Feminists think it's empowering to look ugly as shit.

This is what happens when you start believing your own lies.

Her last blockbuster made mad money.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=beautyandthebeast2017.htm

She's progressing. Towards gender neutralism.

WEINSTEINED.COM

>The only reason anyone called her beautiful is the hype surrounding her.
That's just false. She's an extremely attractive woman.

They think men like them for their mind.

>Ivy League grad
>worth $100M
>skinny, beautiful face, good not great body
ya man, so ugly and washed up. you NEETs are so retarded. you couldn't pull tatted up trailer trash in your community college class and you're calling an A list Ivy league alum actress ugly lol

she was peak in bling ring

this. all the babes at my college dress down day-to-day. it's like fashionably lame to be a try-hard who puts on makeup and does her hair etc

tru but the movie was corny af

>is

You mean "was".

either you are all unironically soyboys or trying to act edgy to seem cool
I would make sweet sweet love to emma in a heartbeat

Still is, but her fashion choices are terrible. In looking through these pictures online, it's clear that she's always had terrible style.

a soyboy is exactly the type of "man" who'd come on here and whiteknight her and e-suck her toes

2D Emma is best Emma

>you'll never see her tied up so tight her skin starts to blush red, forced to straddle a dildo that's way too big, crying, begging to be let go, and being made to apologize over and over again for being a hypocritical feminist bitch and confessing to being a prostitute for weinstein
Why live?

I can't be the only guy here who finds her to be around a 4/10 right? Not even picky, she just isn't attractive to me at all.

I NEVER thought she was attractive. She's like a US 3 and a Brit 7 at best.

This 100%
that faggot hiding behind a meme flag is a pussy pushover.
>let me just put this pussy on the pedestal so she sees how much of a nice guy I am

>finding an attractive woman attractive is now soy
cant compete with your 2D anime lolis amiright

>women who have children age fast, just like women who don't have children
derp

Is she hitting the famous wall?

>Shadman

Emma? Is that you?

#HayFuhShay

yes. yes. go on Mr. Pumpkin Skeleton guy

She was always fucking hideous and don't even try to deny this, her fashion choices and disgusting personality only accent the rotting that has always been there

I agree with you. Her facial features have always been hard and strange looking and she has boyish body.

>tfw you will never Weinstein a-list hollywhores.

it's called getting old

>FEMINISM KILLS YOUR BODY
It's the wall approaching.
Women use to get married up before it, so they weren't exposed as single harpies, but now they face-plant into it.

Does it feel like a loss to you? I'm actually genuinely happy this will never happen to me, I'd not be able to look another human in his eyes, if I had the consciousness of my dick being inside a woman that has her part in mass producing enablers, roasties, fags, soyboys etc.

at 3:04 she says there's only 2 genders

youtube.com/watch?v=xawDfXRChwY

who fucking told you this?

>uziga waita

No idea why millennials think she's hot. She looks like that same Griffindor 8-year-old and always will. The moral? Millennials are latent diddlers.

This. She's 27. She peaked about 10 years ago, like most females.
If she doesn't have a husband and at least 3 or 4 children by now, she is a failure of a woman by every metric.

Fuck off retarded boomer. You are the generation that worships big plastic fake tits.

>Emma Watson

I saw this long ago and I can never unsee it.

I want to take advantage of very attractive a-list Hollywood sluts. That's pretty much all there is to it.

THIS, I came to same conclusion (+ anglos find her attractive because their females are hideous by default - lower standard)

Traps are gay

Santa Claus.

pedophile conservative Sup Forumstards only like underage actors, that's why she's not considered hot anymore.

You are right the most attractive girls reside in Russia now kill yourself.

It’s almost as if she had a painted and airbrushed face in professional shoots, and that it’s harder to hide the flaws in real life.

Emma is a hot confused young lady. She just needs a Alpha Male in her life.

This.

u gay

She will shave her head by the end of DRUMPFS presidency.

she dated normie rich chads in college

Time's up

>> Millennials prefer natural
Have one then, cunty.

she practically already did that

don't be delusional, she's doing all of it with absolute consciousness, she's not confused by anything, she knows exactly what she's doing and has no virtues at all

>She just needs a Alpha Male in her life.

yeah sure, some multi-million dollar hollywood star is confused and she just needs some Sup Forums considered "alpha" who works 9/5 for 2k a month to fix her life.

Lol

>if i don't deserve you at your best, then i definitely don't deserve you at your worst.