Shaun White, American Gold Medalist Snowboarder

Ok, so I noticed there is a (((media))) trend warming up to bash my precious Flying Tomato over nonsense.

He let the flag touch the ground. He called harassment claims 'gossip'.

I came to Sup Forums to hear any and all theories as to why the media is gunning for Shaun White, who has done nothing but pursue his passion to represent our country proudly.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I have to wonder if the problem is 'his name', if you know what I mean. Is the media trying to hurt a good man just because so many of our winter athletes aren't named Jamal? Did somebody leak something nice he said about Trump? What is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=0-1D_MJzsNU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSJzQisVK8I
youtube.com/watch?v=3PLZtyGn1CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b3SMvbOR9eI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just another Jew plot to demonize whites.

Thats not a sport.

Anything that relies on judges to give scores is not a sport.

Gymnastics, freestyle snowboarding, icestaking, diving, etc. are not sports.

The Olympics are fucking gay.

It doesnt matter. Is this the type of stuff that matters to you? Are you a fucking irl Grug?

Asked to explain his behavior toward women, White said, 'I had just been listening to a lot of rap music'.

>boxing isnt a sport
be an hero

Says the fat fuck

This makes a lot of sense desu

white has been known in the snowboarding world to be douche
plus, he rides and wears all that made in china burton crap,
fuck msm to the furthest extent possible though and they probably are extremely butthurt that white males dominate one of the top 3 biggest extreme sports.
the jews are ALWAYS looking for their favorite non-white competing in white sports

RIP Patrice O'Neal

Two reporters, back to back, asked him questions about sexual harassment at the press conference. He ignored them.
Later, he apologized on Today:
youtube.com/watch?v=gSJzQisVK8I

He shouldn't have dragged the flag, but he is being targeted for another reason.

HERE IS YOUR ANSWER

youtube.com/watch?v=3PLZtyGn1CQ

Another (((attempt))) to hate on white males. NPR said White failed to win Gold and came in second. Shiteaters all of them.

Non Media Here Reporting Scatmaster White Was Busted Taking A Poo On Drummer's Career While Not Paying Her.

On Top Of Scat Fantasies With Secual Undertones And Employment "Perks" Being Offered He Was Doxxed In Time Magazine For .......

.....Sending Engulfed And Erect Penises To Her

Now seeing the chance to "Drag The Flag" Across The Field Of Battle In Pyongyang He Was Able To Be So Hardcore As To Make "Gold The New White" And Somehow At The Same Time Impress The Figure Skating Announcers Enough To Consider Him A "Champion"

How Can One Inflate So Much And Be Able To Make It While Being As Flacid As Lake Placid?

I'd Say That Your Hero Snowboarder Is ONE OF ABOUT 10,000 Who All Ride And Can Pull Those Tricks.......

If Its Fecal Shaun That Wants That Bae.....I'd Say Give It To Him....

In general he didn't make himself super likeable and has a reputation for being a cunt

>First run he puts down a solid score and celebrates like he's won
>Shortly after a Japanese boarder gets seriously injured
>shortly after that 16 year old Japanese kid puts down a better score
>Shaun chokes on his second run
>Manages to squeak out a victory on his last run
>pops off and basically ignores the Jap kid
>drags the american flag around on the ground and steps on it a few times

He won the gold for the US and I'm pretty happy about it, but it was a stark contrast compared to Redmond winning who seemed genuinely happy and humble

The excuse that Rap music contributed to his scat fantasies.....

That Is Some Wakanda Right There.....

LOL

douchebag in a nutshell. always has been, always will be. he has a face that only fist can love.

He was going "Hard"

I listen to rap music and I'd kill you shitposters.

>current trend that if someone gets accused of sexual harassment you must believe it and the accused must be shunned from society
>Shaun white was accused of sexual harassment

It's really not that hard to figure out why the media is gunning for Shaun white, and if you had 2 brain cells to rub together you would be able to. Not everything has to be a fucking conspiracy, you spastics.

Go back to practicing your etiquette Shaun

it has the potential to be a sport if there's a knock out

Hes actually part jewish

it's because he's white

G.O.A.T.,
His balls are made of Steel!
There will never be another Shaun White!
Way to go!

Fuck Liberals and Canada!

>media is gunning for Shaun White
no one gives a fuck about winter olympics, gotta make a story

Tell that to the professional icestakers

>talk shit
>get hit

its only a sport if one of them dies

Shaun White is an American hero. Fuck the haters.

they are going after him because he said "gossip" when he didn't want to talk about this roastie's temper tantrum

You know wrestling is point based right? Tell me a more olympic sport than wrestling
>inb4 ghey
Did you see the Jap's face after he won? It was another Hiroshima

Just because hes a millionaire doesnt mean the drummer should get more than her share of the gig payment.

If the bar pays you 100$ you dont get 1000$ because the guitar player has a 10 figure bank account.

I'm giving him a pass on the flag because someone just handed it to him after he won and he was carrying all his gear.

400m

That was originally the only event

Hopefully he's too happy to give a shit.

Funny how people intentionally disrespect the flag at NFL games and are considered heroes, while this guy unintentionally disrespected the flag and he's some kind of villain.

Is it any surprise that the media demonizes every single straight white male who doesn't go well out of his way to debase himself??

If he dies, he dies.

Oddly satisfying.

Virtually every male actor has appeared on film in women's clothing, and virtually every female actor has been portrayed at least topless.

The Japanese boy (19) who came second was soooooooooooo cute, I wanted to cuddle him. When he lost he looked so sad ;__;

He’s a successful white male
“”””””journalists””””””””” don’t like that

Demonize is one thing.....

When you fuck around and dont pay someone that's a bullshit artist....no matter how good on the stage that you are.....

Lets take a look at the band he was in for a minute.....

He claims that he acts that way when he listen's to "Rap" music......

So what's the band play?

Bad Things is the name.....

youtube.com/watch?v=b3SMvbOR9eI

Honestly its another "Fusion" Bar Band.....

Totally worthless

if their last name is a color or a medal it is probably a kike