i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg
>E Ghouta Feb 12
imgur.com/a/aHQpW
>Yemen Jan 31
imgur.com/a/eBXLu

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Feb 14
>Opposition sources claim that HTS sold military helicopter parts and equipment from Taftanaz airbase to the SAA
>Turkish military delegation enters Idlib to set up new deescalation zone in Ma’arat Al-Nu’man
>Tillerson; "Fight against ISIS is not over" Olive Branch Op “has detracted from our fight to defeat Isis in eastern Syria”
>US military used B-52 bombers and AC-130 gunships on DeZ airstrikes last week
>Russian Ministry source; "Information disseminated by Bloomberg about hundreds of Russian nationals killed is disinformation”
>US Air Force insists Feb 7th airstrike in Syria was ‘self-defence’
>NW Afrin; FSA capture Qoudah Qawi inside the strategic Rajou District from YPG
>Opposition sources; SAA is currently shelling US backed forces at Aj-Junaynah and Husseinia from the Ayyash district of Deir Ezzor city
>Turkey deploys elite urban warfare unit of several hundred fighters to Janadaris in SW Afrin
>Iran calls on US to immediately withdraw from Syria in response to recent comments by Tillerson
>Netanyahu said on Wednesday that his government is “stable”, criticized police investigation into him

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/963852089481973760
nzivnet.com/brief/14942
strawpoll.me/15072917
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963853128440385536
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963300808552043078
southfront.org
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-drM8PgKs
youtu.be/2xTZS9RXrr0
twitter.com/Quneitra_today/status/963846342320771073
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963857791638278145
youtube.com/watch?v=5eYbn1czX9Q
twitter.com/AlMayadeenNews/status/963857818645299200
twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963858816558301184
youtube.com/watch?v=rF0qX6ZaJOk
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-deploys-massive-reinforcements-deir-ezzor-offensive-us-backed-forces
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Happy valentines /sg/.

Death to kikes
Death to valenstein

Happy Valentines Day /sg/

Death to America!

to you too a happy valentines

me>shit>jewish jew>mein EEEEEEEEEEEEERIKA>r/sg except al i-tranNEET>al i-tranNEET

>160455021
>160455119
quit spamming like a sperg, you no good worthless virginal subhuman

TFU on everyone who celebrates Valentine's Day on /sg/!

Can anyone explain to me the purpose of the Turk watch towers in Idlib and Aleppo?

Are they to deter Syrian army from pushing forward?

امریکا الاغ است

>#Aleppo #Afrin : #FSA / #TSK captured Kudah Kuwi village

twitter.com/Suriyakmaps/status/963852089481973760

>Egypt imposed not only ground forces for the operation but also air forces, and this is the first time that Egypt has advanced to the northeast of Sinai a heavy war ship. In fact, Egypt brought the largest warship in its possession - the French Mistral helicopter carrier.

>It seems that the maritime chapter in the peace agreement is also losing its validity.

nzivnet.com/brief/14942

SOON

Who is better? Sargon or Vee?
strawpoll.me/15072917

This, normies get out

>America is an ass
kek

e-celebs fans get out

They are to keep watch on Iran basically. They have the full support of Jewtin but not the Syrian Army or Hezbollah, because Jewtin cares more about pushing the moderate beheaders away from American influence and dividing Syria in his terms than about Syrian and Assad's sovereignty.

OH SHIT GUYS

>Urgent
>An Israeli UAV just crossed into the Syrian airspace in the south moments ago

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963853128440385536

Get the fuck outta here e-celeb whore. They spout out whatever gets them the most views.

Alles was du genannt hast sind kleine Werkzeuge im eigentlichem Leben und Wandel der Weltgeschichte.
Unsere Welt wird garnicht so radikal anders sein egal wieviel die Naturwissenschaft neue Entwicklungen hervorbringt, im Gedanken eines Philosophen zumindest.
Das Internet für so eine große Erfindung hat so wenig echten Wandel in der Welt hervorgebracht, der nicht einfach blinder Eifer ist und nichts weiteres von Langwährigkeit erzeugt.
Ich mag nicht den krassen Unterschied und die Spaltung, die man zwischen den beiden Wissenschaften erzeugen muss, um eine Seite gleichberechtigt oder im Interesse der Konversation besser Aussehen zu lassen. Es entartet beide Seiten, wenn man die andere ignoriert.
Dann tritt doch bitte bei mein Medizinstudierender arischer Bruder.
>inb4 he meant the roach-mutt posting.
We have to pretend that debt matters again in 2 years or smth.

>Putin
>Jewish puppet
You have to be trolling.

#BREAKING #Syria #Damascus
Unknown airstrikes on Tel-el-khawana Military Base, south west of #Damasucs city.
Unconfirmed reports about several martyrs
>twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/963300808552043078

kys

Are they gonna shoot it down or what? why even announce it before you try to engage it. UAV's are easy to takedown, they can't do evasion manuvers like jets.

kys

this

>Are they gonna shoot it down or what?
I hope, we need happenings

How I wish it to be hacked and downed

>ib4 angry stormwenie dmurftards get angry about love

I mean landed

Das Ding was ich eben mit Geisteswissenschaften habe mann sie nicht als allumfassende Wahrheit verkaufen. Sicherlich ist das hohe Kunst der Bildung. Allerdings hat man dort auch seine Werkzeug mit denen man Arbeitet.

Das mit Theologie is son ding das umfasst gleich mehre Wissenschaften wenn man so will. Literatur Philosophie Naturwissenschaften Geschichte ect.
Daher mit Sicherheit sehr spannend um ein breites Bild zu bekommen allerdings ist es eben auch wiederum sehr beschränkt dadurch das eben so viel mit Reinspielt und aich auf gewisse Epochen begrenzt ist.
Und daher eine Wahrheit daraus abzuleiten ist sehr schwer.
Allerdings wird das in der Praxis gemacht.
Daher Halte ich das in den falschen Händen sogar für gefährlich. Und das sieht man auch in Syrien da genau so Spinner das als Wahrheit verkaufen wollen.
Und eben in der breiten masse das Verständnis das es die so nicht gibt nich nicht angekommen ist.
Allerdings wird das auch in unseren Breitengraden wieder mehr und Fundamentalistisch. Und das sehe ich mit sorge und halte das gesellschaftlich für einen Schritt zurück.

d

d

>/sg/ doesn't celebrate Valentine's Da-

southfront asks for money. Do the dirty job and click ads

southfront.org
youtube.com/watch?v=5f-drM8PgKs

>Do the dirty job and click ads
No.

NEW SOUTHFRONT

SOUTH FRONT
O
U
T
H
youtu.be/2xTZS9RXrr0
F
R
O
N
T

It's not the daily report yet but the subject is
>U.S. Strikes And ‘Scores’ Of Killed ‘Russian Fighters’ In Syria

>Syrian anti-aircraft missiles are now targeting Israeli warplanes in the skies of Quneitra

twitter.com/Quneitra_today/status/963846342320771073

Related?

Fake and gay. Niggers cannot swim.
Kek, no, I meant you guys. A good debate with a little salt is always good. Ohne Wissenschaft sind wir nur Affen ohne Schwanz.

Howdy Master Baker. You can probably tell I'm extra salty today.
Here is Shitmap as of a few hours ago
>when Wikipedia's update shifts almost every icon down one pixel, so I have to completely rebuild Shitmap

And Shitgif as of the same time.

Looks like it

>AA guns are dealing with an unidentified target over Al Qunaytira.

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963857791638278145

Why nobody cares about Yemen

where the FUCK is JEWISH JEW?
is he doing it?

We do care, we just don't have enough info on it.

Why is the SAA cosplaying as an American super hero when they’re at war with America? Are they retarded? Why don’t they just make their own super heroes or something?

Take a look at the talk page.

By the way, this is new Scramble of Africa. Neo-colonialism by country.

lads im gonna be away from the barracks for 3 weeks soon how am i gonna last with no /sg/

>west sahara
>country

Das Naturwissenschaften den Menschen nicht ändern gebe ich dir absolut Recht.
Und spalten will ich natur und Geisteswissenschaften auch nicht.

Mein Punkt ist eben der. Da hast du Recht das die den Menschen oder wie der Mensch denkt die durchaus beeinflussen können es es aber eben keine Wahrheit im eigentlichen Sinn. Das man etwas festhalten kann. Es unterliegt einen mitunter dramatischen Wandel wie wir denken. Daher ist das auch eine andere form von Entwicklung die mehr auf try and error basiert. Da es wenig zuverlässig Vorhersagen treffen kann wenn es zu komplex wird wenn es um Gesellschaften geht. Da ist bisher jeder Philosoph dran gescheitert das zu machen und es gab mehr als genügend versuche.
Selbst würde man die Psychologie mit ins Boot holen ist das eben auch nur sehr begrenzt möglich.
Und da ist die Biochemie schon essenziell wichtig wenn wir den Menschen verstehen wollen.

Whos going to take brussels?

>run forest run

youtube.com/watch?v=5eYbn1czX9Q

literally
who?

Al-Urduni is alive?

>pajeets have tanzania and madagascar
sauce? info?

Turkey.

># Syria : Al-Mayadin correspondent: Syrian defenses confront Israeli reconnaissance planes over Quneitra and force them to leave the airspace

twitter.com/AlMayadeenNews/status/963857818645299200

China is making the smart investments, Central Africa is full of resources ready for the explotation for the hive.

so it will be an interesting night! Wonder if the kikes will target them back once their drone get's shot

According to some sources Houthis aren't doing well recently, Hadi's forces are advancing in Taizz and Hodeidah. But true, there's not enough info.

Why not burgers tho?
You would think it would come in the kikerocco package

>AA guns fired against an unidentified UAV over Al Qunaytira
>And forced it to retreat back to the Israeli airspace.

twitter.com/WaelAlHussaini/status/963858816558301184

Hey there lad! Glad to see you around! Nah, don't worry! Head up and keep going forward!

I will do maps updates then! Thank you for the help!

They're probably checking for the remaining air defense batteries

delet

>STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF OVER YOUR OWN AIRSPACE

guys what the hell did that stupid yankes did?
Sup Forums faps over some skirmish USA vs Russia, is that serious business or just wank contest?
should I be scared?

That's antisemitic.

good luck in whatever you are doing lad! Also Kremlin will not pay you during the offline time, just so you know. Have a great time!

>He doesn't know about Operation Senne Sheild yet

stop larping kid, you have like 15 sponge pigs and name them all diff names to trick us, fucking child.

Reeeee can't they bring a fucking uav down?

Didn't the jews complain once because egypt was bulding a highway in the region ?

No u

They bombed some militias allegedly advancing on Kurds. Russian Wagner PMC was involved. So far there's ~70 confirmed kills total and like 7 Russian SOFs killed.
However media is spinning this into overdrive, claiming 100-200-600 killed SOFs/Spetsnaz/Putin clones.
So dumb burgers ride the dick of the same media outlets they called fake news two years ago.

Oj vej

Oj vaj

If it was Russian SOF there would have been Americans shot down.

I like burgers but I like them outside of middle east
they cause damage and slave for Israel, good goys psia ich mać

that pic in jordan

It's not fake if it fits your naritive.
People won't change on that matter

>liking mutts at all
You bring shame to my country

Where did the Palestinians from Yarmouk go?
Quds were involved in some major liberation of a palestinian camp, which was it?

source on 7 russian SOF killed, also source on 70 mercs killed pls

yah, the egyptians have expanded highways, built a lot of infrastructure in the sinai

civilian requirements don't seem to justify the level of expansion

Nah, it was done by PMC's and tribal militias for a reason. Assuming it even happened, because the whole story makes no sense.
The base they were attacking and "shelling" is 5 fucking kilometers from SAA lines, they have artillery positions there and somehow only tank shells fell 500m short of the base. There was also a video where a non-deployed truck column got bombed and it was supposed to show the attack, but it was just trucks driving on some road without even infantry cover. The video is nowhere to be found now though.
Fuck knows what happened there.

That would be Handarat Camp. In Aleppo. Supposedly some Palis are still around in Yarmouk Camp.

>Quds were involved in some major liberation of a palestinian camp
well that was Handarat camp (NE Aleppo city)

Tass reported it a while ago, I'll look for a link when I get home.
Militants killed is local sources assessment. Fairly unbiased if you ask me.

Is it really happening guys?

fuck off, I can like whoever I want
I also like Russians, despite all the past bullshit, and Chileans because why not

Sup USbro! That song is chill, I don't understand a thing though kek youtube.com/watch?v=rF0qX6ZaJOk

I just established that it isnt according to anons here

Actually they're acting like niggers everywhere they can lately.

>Breaking: Syrian Army deploys massive reinforcements to Deir Ezzor for all-out offensive against US-backed forces

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-deploys-massive-reinforcements-deir-ezzor-offensive-us-backed-forces

hmmmmmmmm