What will it take for people to be openly racist again?

What will it take for people to be openly racist again?

As long as you're racist against whites, you can do it today.

this.
Fuck whitey

It's slowly happening actually, all the shills pissing people off here probably helps to spread it online and then people just start talking openly in real life

Whites lost the war.
USA was a mistake.

I'm black. I can walk outside right now and slap a white bitch across her face and the other whites would defend me.

A collective realization that you're going to be accused of it regardless so you might as well just be racist.

Some are, and some are double-think cowards like pic related.

Or did you mean surely everyone MUST secretly agree with your feels because "muh silent majority"?

This was my realization. I tried the whole tolerance vibe in the 90's and 00's. Went fine until they turned on us and started blaming us for every ill on the planet.

Now? Fuckem. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. They chose to piss it away by being ungrateful apes and shitting on the hand that feeds. They can all die of super aids for all I care.

Yeah you can't have any opinions these days without oversensitive pc police calling you racist! see pic related

>Fight a war against yourselves and burn down your own continent twice
You're really your own worst enemies lol

They are becoming more openly racist. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I agree abdul chong, I wholeheartedly agree.

:(

Whites will have to go back to their country and be racist there. Together. It's not that hard to figure out.

LOL. Go hang out at a seniors centre. Those fuckers are NOT shy.

Did black people kill his family?

>and some are controlled op feds like pic related.
ftfy

racism aside pol how do you acquire that sanse of style

I need to know this.
Maybe the bowl cut cult is real, and they're meeting in secret sharing /fa/ tips.

Is he the most fascionable white supremacist to ever grace this god given earth?

an economic depression

I live in Southern California one of the most liberal places around and it has made me openly brazenly racist. I work with a lot of different people and honestly I think I get more positive feedback from at the negative feedback I think a lot of people are afraid to speak their mind about these things.

How do we save him from his inevitable execution, Sup Forums?

>started new job about a month before Roof did his thing
>being trained by black girl
>dresses proper, speaks proper, always friendly
>day this happens everyone's talking about it
>she says she doesn't understand why people focus on race so much and says that everyones equal now, there's nothing to fight over
>looks really depressed
>think to myself, lol what a dumb fucking nigger

I second this. A lot of folks are crypto racists or fascist.

>crypto racists
go back to /biz/ faggot

Fuck I've been found out

You all have no achievements to call your own, so you always bring up race and live vicariously through strangers that happen to share the same skin pigmentation.

It's fucking hilarious, you're all broke as fuck idiot loser virgins, and you need to take a shower and get a goddamn job.

You know what would be even better than exposing the holohoax?
Letting everyone continue believing it was real, but also get them to believe it was a good thing

>you always bring up race and live vicariously through strangers that happen to share the same skin pigmentation.
>work with really chatty beaner and white preppy girl
>omg did I tell you about the time I met x instagram model and y d-lister?
could be worse faggot

He looks like a massive fruit on most of his pics

Not only that, but whites would want to see her suck you off. It turns them on. Doesn't matter, they won't be around much longer.

>What will it take for people to be openly racist again?
Teach science

Grow some balls and do it faggot, just because we're not there to hold your hand doesn't mean you have to be a cuck

Time

Love that style, who is he a rockstar?

>turned on us
What? So many people still think there was some happening/tipping point in the 90s/00s where a positive development turned sour. There wasn't, it's one large negative development, in pogress at least since the 60s but probably longer, it's just that it started so 'slow' that the first couple of decades didn't seem that bad, or even like a very good time. Like the people on the back stern of the Titanic, they weren't sinking at first, the opposite of it, actually.

>So many people still think there was some happening/tipping point in the 90s/00s where a positive development turned sour. There wasn't, it's one large negative development, in pogress at least since the 60s but probably longer
You must mean the 1860's.

You must mean the 1770's

>Implying leftist are not openly anti-white.

I can assure you, mr. nigger, that there are white people that are just as ready to slap you across the face -- with a rifle butt. Just keep being the pieces of shit that you are. The point is coming when white people will snap. You will remember that day. If you survive.

to be fair, middle easterners are still at each others throat.
We still figured it out sooner than the rest of the world.
We are still not done yet.

Brainlet you can't be racist against whites

tbchwy racism is for niggers
only inferior races demean its superior ones, the inverse is just called truth

/fa/ af out of 10.

White people would rather die than be racist

Depression

This

Yes he is, still mire his style

You can feel it out when people are acceptinf of racism. I'm 19 so idk how it is for Gen X guys, but the guys my age at work say Mike brown deserved to die, send 'em all back to mexico, etc. The thing they don't know about is the Jewish Question.

no, because they would come to the conclusion that it didn't accomplish much. We want to make it happen for real this time.

Treat it like a typical presumption or social norm, ie "of course different races are different" without appealing to the catalyst for those differences,

Being racist really just means adjusting your expectations accordingly, doesn't mean you have to hate nogs. When I leave trash out I don't "hate" the raccoons which it attracts. Likewise I don't hate nogs for nogging.

BOWL CUT CULT

Enough people doing it once to make it impossible to arrest and prosecute them all.

People will become openly racist again when there is another major chimpout. The BLM riots of 2014-2016 really opened a lot of people's eyes. Without BLM, Trump never would have been able to be elected.

Just wait when Trump's budget gets passed and food stamps are exchanged for food boxes. People outside the hood won't realize this, but food stamps are used as a currency. If you have $100 in SNAP benefits, you can usually sell that for $50 cold hard cash. This is how a lot of ghetto people get money for booze and drugs. With the introduction of food boxes, an entire underground economy based off of food stamps will disappear overnight. People won't have money to pay their drug dealers, drug dealers won't have as many customers, etc. This will cause mass chimping because an entire way of life for a significant portion of black people (and latinos for that matter) will simply disappear.

>There wasn't, it's one large negative development, in pogress at least since the 60s but probably longer
I can trace it at least as far back as the Victorian era.
>ideas of "feminine virtue" vs the coarse boorish man
>teaching changed from a male career to a job for young unmarried ladies
It laid the foundation for turn of the century feminism, the 18th and 19th Amendments, and the 19th was the end of the West

this guy I agree with

still not convinced the Enlightenment was a bad thing. It just only can apply to non-subhumans

A large number of blacks in America are openly racist towards whites daily.

deteriorating standard of living

whites in the US didnt care while incomes were going up

now that they are going down, crime is rising, debt rising... they realize turning the US into Brazil was a mistake

too late though

Reversing of Elightment and all human progress. Pretty much all that Sup Forums stands for.

Get to it, boys!

>Nigger claims he can assault whites with impunity
>Niggers also claim that cops are racist for not allowing them to commit crimes with impunity

Which is it, darkie? Are you too stupid to see the inherent contradiction in those two positions?

This. Marx' era at least.

THIS

I am openly racist at my school and everyone either laughs at it or they don't care. Even black kids are cool with it (not kidding)

They make cracker jokes and I make nigger jokes, it is all cool.

Who else here /chillracist/?

I mean technically you're right but people who are racist against whites don't know the fucking difference a white Norwegian and a white German.

why is dylann roof such a [spoiler]cutie[/spoiler]? I'd force him to lie down on his back with those handcuffs on, then [spoiler]kiss and lick him all over[/spoiler]

You're not actually being racist if you're "Chill about it". You're just being trendy and agreeable with all groups. If you were actually being racist, every group but your own would loathe you openly.

How's middle school now a days?

Fuck off Zip Coon your local police officer will wheel-turure you for not dancing on a pinky finger like he told you after hitting a woman.

Is it really gonna happen and when?

Dylann roof is my boi love dat niggA

>openly racist again

I am. The shock on the faces near me when I do it is like white wonder bread.

yup

Never. Ever. It's not gonna happen. The time for whites to wake up has come and gone. There will be no uprising, there won't even be voting in of right wing leaders, not in Europe where it really counts anyway. We're the next neanderthals, we don't have the numbers or the unity. Please try to white pill me if you think I'm wrong.

This

It would take for authorities to respond to law of nature which is instinct that gathers faster in black space than white time, u c we was kangz is true but y were we enslaved its true- juju u h8 me cuz ~happy valentines

like lying facedown? Rub oil on his butt cheeks and just go to town?

There are more of us now than at any other time in history. We ARE waking up thanks to the internet.
And now, there are at least enough of us for our race to go out with a bang instead of going quietly into the night

Tfw natives are the most distant from blacks. We are literally the most modern race, yet not the smartest, fastest nor strongest?

do you think he'd enjoy that?