Is he curse? he keeps attracting to many crazy chicks

Shitty shoujo writer.

After all that crazy yandere finally he's got a cute kohai. Watari-kun is lucky.

>crazy kohai

When is his XX going to be destroyed?

Best course ever.

That cute belly is so gonna get stabbed.

>That cute belly is so gonna get impregnated.
ftfy

cutest

Watari-kun is the cutest.

>first two crazy chicks finally acknowledged each other
>oh fuck, how do I make more drama now
>add another crazy chick

Brilliant.

One thing would naturally lead to the other.

is this anime worth reading?

With the MC being more than your typically pathetic, nervous-sweating excuse for a man who attracts women for no reason whatsoever, this manga desperately needs more crazy chicks to give it some character and distinguish it from other factory-produced haremshit. But these chicks so far aren't actually crazy, they're just a bit moody at times. Maybe Kohai will change all that, but I doubt it.

>anime

NICE TRUCK when?

I hope the imouto plot line give him character.

I always forget this guy's a lolicon

What's her fucking problem?

Lonely slut

>is he cursed
I'd call that gifted desu. Also I want to see more of the kiddy diddler. What's his deal?

>wet.jpg
The characters actually had characters and their own circumstances so yeah I think it's worth it (not like you're buying physical copies of it anyway). Also it has yandere girls, which are rare in a manga.
She realized she's not as special as she thought. In junior high she's the fastest, bur on high school ground she's slow so she finds MC to be her stress reliever.

Slut or pure?

She's only a slut for her husbando.

>Trial date
>Immediately buys rubbers

What manga is this?

If Watari went full makoto, how quick will he get NICE BOAT'd.

My bad. Thanks

BIG SLUT

His imouto is going to kill him at the end anyways.

anyone got a ddl to ch 27?

>trying to cuck a yandere

Should we bet on how this new kouhai will be murdered and her corpse disposed?

That's some cute underwear. I bet that's what she wears when she plans to rape him.

Place your bets on which yandere will snap first.

when is she putting those .001s to use

>not
>notthisoneyouidiot.jpg

I feel cheated.

Just binged this series today, don't really see the yandere. The girls all seem perfectly fine.

no one is full blown yandere yet, but most of the girls have shown some yandere tendencies. Imouto gets jealous when he is out with others, F cup goes dead eyes and talks about the MC obsessively.

Satsuki has resigned her job just to leave him her place
she Is really an angel

prostitution poor Satsuki

best girl

Exactly. The main draw for the series, at least for me, is seeing how badly Watari's life will get once everything goes wrong. It's only a matter of time considering how crazy the women in his life are. It doesn't help either that he's almost completely dependent on Suzu too.

Even MC is yandere for his sister

He'd be so much better if he showed this side more often. At least he'd be interesting. Why is he so passive with girls his age?

Plot twist: The only crazy one is MC and other girls just play along in order to rehabilitate him (or at least the imouto and Satsuki. They seem to have an agreement or something.)

She's afraid he won't be interested in her unless she puts out immediately. It's a little cute but also very sad.

Dont forget the aunt.
Most yander of them all.
Satsuki is actually the most normal.

5 yanderes and counting

Yandere Imouto
Yandere F-Cup
Yandere Garden Wrecker
Yandere Aunti
Yandere Kouhai
am I missing someone?

What's the deal with aunt? She seems like what Suzu would turn out to be if Watari cucked her and ran off with another woman only to die without any reconciliation.

Yandere homo friend.

wait, the guyfriend is a homo?
I need to re-read
thats exactly what happened, with her brother

Yandere Onii-chan

Poor F-Cup is going to lose so hard

Doesn't matter anyway, childhood friend is strong.

YES so hard but i don't feel sorry for her
Satsuki is the best girl

>Yandere F-Cup
Any one not k-cup doesn't deserve to be called by their size.

I hope the yandere harem becomes full blown and glorious. I'm sticking with this manga despite the yandere cockteasing so far.

You remember how his parents died in a car accident?

>When you're a yanfag and didn't know about this manga
God fucking bless you OP

Does yandere mom exist ?

No. Instead we have a yan aunt who is perpetually pissed off at her onii-chan.

is this ntr?

no

Yes

not yet, but i wouldnt put it past one of the girls to use another guy to make the MC jealous

She's trying to.

You guys know disaster is going to be suberted nd everyone will be fine more or less at the end, right?