Mangastream is kinda slow with this series, two new chapters were released and they didnt translate them yet...

Mangastream is kinda slow with this series, two new chapters were released and they didnt translate them yet, guess I'll dump them

So fat ass drunken Rock Lee?

There are three untranslated chapters actually. The raws for the magazine's issue 35 came out a couple days ago.

The chapter you're posting right now was TL'd a couple days ago OP.

oh, since I only have a couple of pages left I will post them and later will post the next chapter if it wasn't TL'd

any link to chapter 24?

dank

Iron man is my jam

Keep posting

this metallo dude is giving too many death flags. for stories like this, the ones who keep rambling about justice and such usually are headed down a bad road

Chapter 23

His design is too cool to die easily

This guy has by far the best power. Is he even a full fractured human?

/our guy/ collecting a harem

I'm loving the adventures of Rapeman Deluxe.

If Roba had more self steem and left out his weird habits I feel like he would have had more luck at love, he is not bad looking

It's not like he was doing bad with the first girl, they were hitting it off. It just broke him because the slut randomly brought back the first guy and had sex with him while he was watching.

Dude is still full insane, he had the chance of forgetting her and trying to learn from the experiences to have a normal life

Hate to beg but is there any link to the translations for the first of these 2 chapters? Manga is hard to look up for obvious reasons.

I still wonder what will Roba do agaisnt Fractured Humans, rape them to death?

kissmanga or mangafox whatever man
google it

I thought it was a live TL

What is Roba's plan? Keep NTRing him whenever he picks up a new girl?

Do you see anyone translating?

He want the translation of these two chapters

This user said these were translated a while back so I thought it was in a live TL and not actually typesetted

Do these kind of manga ever get anime adaptation?

End of chapter 23

Someone said the RAWs for chapter 24 are out but I can't happen to find them

Gantz did.

Well, thanks OP

Hes going to let him watch now?
Madman

Roba is based.

This manga has potential to be popular with teens, its like a more shonen version of Gantz

Did they show any nipples or sex scenes?

Ass

Didn't it start off with an attempted rape and nearly end with that faggot MC fucking Lara Croft?

Yeah that's why I'm asking .
I love this manga so I hope it get anime adaptation ,but I'm not sure about these kind of manga

Dunno , I only read the manga

At some point he's going to rape the police qt isn't he?

What am I looking at? Looks fun

That's my guess, he'll rape the wrong girl someday and Jagaaaaaaaaaaaaan will shoot him full of holes.

does he say something about those guys on the tv

A bunch of frogs suddenly pop up and start entering people, whoever they enter becomes some kind of monster based on their desires taken to some extreme and become irrational as fuck.

There are also tadpoles that are immature enough that people who they enter retain their humanity up to a certain degree and don't go batshit crazy out immediately.

There are also talking birds that tell these semi transformed people to hunt the monsters and kill them all because they'll get a wish at the end and because they need to inhale a material the birds shit out from eating the frogs otherwise they'll eventually go full monster.

So parasyte then gantz with rapery

Cop girl will probably die at some point and MC will probably change his plan to reviving her instead of his ex.

This

>Cop girl will probably die at some point and MC will probably change his plan to reviving her instead of his ex.
picked the fuck up

Reminder that he has to kill all the fractured humans, including the semi fractured ones, such as himself to get a wish.

Yeah this will all inevitably devolve into a deathmatch once normal fractured humans are all gone and semi fractured ones don't have any more dung balls to sniff and not go full fractured.

Basically. It's fun.

I wonder how the manga is doing in Japan, is it kinda popular or a blunder?

>expecting anything from niggerstream
I bet they'd start doing it faster if some other group started doing
That's just how those faggots are