Daily reminder; DOJ/FBI/Clinton are all corrupt, broke laws

Don’t let our corrupt government slide into complacency. This info needs to be spread.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/
archive.is/LC6Xh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too many slide threads right now, unfortunately. But know there are a few good user on here that care and follow this issue closely.

bump for justice

I’m going to start trying my best to throw this stuff out there like once or twice a day spread awareness until it picks up traction

We should probably start talking about what should be done when no one is charged with crimes, since that's what is going to happen.

This. Enough is enough.

Bump

The killshot, is potentially what Horowitz has to say. If he doesn't recommend a special prosecuter/grand jury, then it's over, no one will ever be charged with any crime and will have gotten away with the most tyrannical abuse of power, in United States history.

Here’s a link to the frequently updated version:

politicalvanguard.com/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/

False. Rice said it was all by the book.

In an ideal world, we'd hang them for treason.

do you know why Hillary won't go to jail?
conservashits are pussies.

>b-but Mueller is /ourguy/
fuck that piece of shit. He’s a corrupt piece of democrat trash just like Comey.

WaPo Journalist thread that got slid or deleted.

archive.is/LC6Xh
>archive.is/LC6Xh
archive.is/LC6Xh
>archive.is/LC6Xh

Bump

This is old, but relevant.. I made that pic about a week ago.

bump

I'm surprised WaPo printed this. And that I didn't see it.

bump

blump