Varnashrama Dharma

Enough is enough
The only way to preach to you WHITE ARYAN-REJECTS is by FEAR.
This message is intended specifically for you since there is no need addressing lower human forms.
KARMA is a bitch.
HELL is real.
According to Shrimad Bhagavatam, the Supreme GOD, KRISHNA, does not care what color your ass is. If you support COW slaughter and eating (((burgers))) you are going straight to HELL. Make no mistake about it. There is no one that died for your fuckin (((sins))). Your KARMA will make sure you are going straight down to meet the Lord of Death, YAMA.
In Hell you will be skinned and your skin will be replaced with a fur. You will be broken down by the representatives of Demigod YAMA, to degrade your consciousness to the animal platform. The process is very long and painful.
After you are fully trained , the Demigod YAMA will put you in the womb of a pig, or other animal. As soon as you take birth you will be greeted by Mexicans and Niggers.
EAT DIE REPEAT
THIZ IS THE FAIL-PROOF CYCLE OF HIGHER ORDER.
YOU THINK KNOWLEDGE IS PAINFUL....?
TRY IGNORANCE
Enjoy your Valentine

“In the Brahma-saṁhitā it is said that beginning from the indra-gopa germ up to the great Indra, King of heaven, all living beings are subjected to the law of karma and are bound to suffer and enjoy the fruitive results of their own work. Only the devotee is exempt from such reactions, by the causeless mercy of the supreme authority, the Personality of Godhead. “

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/1/6/28?d=1&h=karma mercy&f=14011#14011

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/tqk/26?d=1&h=cow eaters&f=251706#251706
prabhupadabooks.com/bg/14/16?d=1&h=cow killing&f=8533#8533
prabhupadabooks.com/bg/14/16?d=1&h=cow killing&f=8535#8535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO!
Jesus is the WAY!
The Light!
~*

Fuck off pagan

BLOCKS YOUR PATH!

>He doesn't know christmas and easter are pagan holidays
Why are white people so stupid about everything spiritual. Oh right they're cut off from god

Shill

>thinking anyone takes his stupid fake-Hindu cult seriously

what about those of us more powerful than krishna?

KRISHNA dose not give a fackfuck. When He descend He just kills.

Why the cows? I just don't get it.

Because a cow is just like your mother. She supplies you with a MIRACLE food.
With this MIRACLE food you can enjoy life proper:
Milk, hundreds of varieties of cheese, hundreds of varieties of yogurt, hundreds of verities of chocolate, of caramel, of whipped cream, of buttermilk, of icecream, whey protein, thousands of varieties of preparations and dishes. This is ALL just from Milk.

So? A goat could give you milk too. Hell, you could milk a fucking rat if you wanted.

>how can hindus even compite

I do like the attitude of you charioteer niggers. Though I will never understand how the descendents of cattle pastoralists would declare their lifestock holy...

Sure you could, ...but why reinvent the wheel if the Creator already designed a perfect animal for that purpose? Can goats and rats create jobs like bulls can by plowing to properly employ Niggers and Spics ?

POO IN LOOTTUCE

Or do you want Mexicans to meditate on you like this. ?

Just seems weird that Krishna fetishizes the cow so much while the other animals do that as well and also get ate. Why doesn’t Krishna have a problem with goats or rats getting eaten?

You gotta admin, Krishna’s obsession with cows is just irrational.

You have to understand there is a whole economy based around cows. It creates jobs. No one is unemployed. Bull Shit is the bes fertilizer and you can get it in abundance.
Try fertilize with goat or rat shit.

Krishna is an allegory for your higher-self, fuckhead. Jesus fuck, try and actually understand symbolism.

>> I've got nipples Greg. Can you milk me?

Rats are also important for the science and roadkill economy. Also, they help reduce the amount of garbage on their streets because rats will eat it.

Goats are important too for garden management and security alerting.

With billions of cows and rain blessings from the Demigods you can turn any desert into fertile land . But you need to be KRISHNA Conscious and not KIKE Conscious

magic mushrooms

Rats are a liability. They spread disease fast.
Cow is the most important animal for human society. Goats can not plow and employ slaves proper.

>That flag
>Opposing burgers
COMMUNIST TRAITOR

Your mum is the perfect animal for this purpose.

is it wrong that I want Kali as my waifu?

Is he turning Super Saiyan in this pic?

Fuck off, street shitter.

Hare Krishna friend,. Dont forget though that a pure devotee of Sri Krishna liberates up to seven generations of his degenerate family. So dont get angry and realize the weight of the world is on your shoulders. Clean your Karma so that in turn you can help others. At least thats what I am doing/ I love animals in general, I even gave up dairy I am a vegan now. But sadly people are too attached to meat. My strategy now is to try to convince people to eat LESS meat. Like only on weekeds and parties. And I teach them about the joys of vegan cousine lol

I’m going to be your worst nightmare.
I will install my ideas into your brain.
And you will live in a constant fear.

*FART FART FART*
I'm sorry, Pajeet, I couldn't hear you over what sounds like defecating noises. And what's that smell? When's the last time you took a bath?

poo in loo

No stupid. Don’t be a soy boy. Get cheese and offer it to Lord Krishna with all your devotion. In this way you will be benefited and as well the poor cows that supplied that milk.

>all living beings are subjected to the law of karma and are bound to suffer and enjoy the fruitive results of their own work.

genetic memory? it would explain preferences like homosexuality. am i right?

Absolutely you are right.

can you elaborate on karma and genetic characteristics?

Material body is a machine. But a very complex machine. The modern computers are not even one millionth as complex as a material MIND element. Everyone’s body is accessible via Demigods servers which are way superior to Lower technology.

Every move a human makes is recorded by the surveillance system of Higher Order of Demigods

(((Demons))) are trying to imitate that superior system via lower machine technology.

Genetics are under full monopoly of Demigods. Genetics are your Karma record .

I'd like for you to pinpoint the areas in the Bhagavad Gita where Krishna declares the cow holy and condemns any cow eaters to hell. I am genuinely curious to see if you can produce this.

piss off u wannabe baba

“The meat-eaters are generally called mlecchas. But all meat-eaters are not mlecchas. Those who accept meat in terms of scriptural injunctions are not mlecchas, but those who accept meat without restriction are called mlecchas. Beef is forbidden in the scriptures, and the bulls and cows are offered special protection by followers of the Vedas. But in this age of Kali, people will exploit the body of the bull and the cow as they like, and thus they will invite sufferings of various types.”

Poo in loo

“The word dehinām refers to those who are embodied. The living entities are embodied in different forms, which number 8,400,000 species. All of these were treated by the King in the same way he would treat himself. In this age, however, so-called kings and presidents do not treat all other living entities as their own self. Most of them are meat-eaters, and even though they may not be meat-eaters and may pose themselves to be very religious and pious, they still allow cow slaughter within their state. Such sinful heads of state cannot actually be popular at any time.”

“One who has killed a brāhmaṇa, one who has killed a cow or one who has killed his father, mother or spiritual master can be immediately freed from all sinful reactions simply by chanting the holy name of Lord Nārāyaṇa. ”

I suppose that's good karma

THE PUNISHER

THEREFORE KRISHNA COMES TO PUNISH THEM

“In the Vedic culture those who are meat-eaters are recommended to eat the flesh of goats, dogs, hogs, or other lower animals, but never the flesh of cows, the most important animals. While living, the cows give important service by giving milk, and even after death they give service by making available their skin, hooves, and horns, which may be used in many ways. Nonetheless, the present human society is so ungrateful that they needlessly kill these innocent cows. Therefore Kṛṣṇa comes to punish them.

>>>x

There is no karma in punishing sinners.

I appreciate this, but I wish you would also include the chapter and text you are pulling these from so I can locate it myself. I don't imagine you appreciate it when a Christian quotes to you from the bible without including the chapter and verse, right? Similar thing here. Just a reminder for mindfulness in all things.

My last quotes from here

prabhupadabooks.com/tqk/26?d=1&h=cow eaters&f=251706#251706

“ So, indulgence in animal killing for the taste of the tongue is the grossest kind of ignorance. A human being has no need to kill animals because God has supplied so many nice things. If one indulges in meat-eating anyway, it is to be understood that he is acting in ignorance and is making his future very dark. Of all kinds of animal killing, the killing of cows is most vicious because the cow gives us all kinds of pleasure by supplying milk. Cow slaughter is an act of the grossest type of ignorance. In the Vedic literature the words gobhiḥ prīṇita-matsaram indicate that one who, being fully satisfied by milk, is desirous of killing the cow, is in the grossest ignorance.”

prabhupadabooks.com/bg/14/16?d=1&h=cow killing&f=8533#8533

hey OP

“ Brāhmaṇas are the symbol of spiritual education, and cows are the symbol of the most valuable food; these two living creatures, the brāhmaṇas and the cows, must be given all protection-that is real advancement of civilization. In modern human society, spiritual knowledge is neglected, and cow killing is encouraged. It is to be understood, then, that human society is advancing in the wrong direction and is clearing the path to its own condemnation. A civilization which guides the citizens to become animals in their next lives is certainly not a human civilization. The present human civilization is, of course, grossly misled by the modes of passion and ignorance. It is a very dangerous age, and all nations should take care to provide the easiest process, Kṛṣṇa consciousness, to save humanity from the greatest danger. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/bg/14/16?d=1&h=cow killing&f=8535#8535

ur gonna have to get threw us first

heh
u don't stand a chance

let my blue titted demon goddess step on male gods and chop off your head while she inserts your boner in her. YAAAAAAAAAY. Eve was the fuck up. And too fucking bad for you! Deny Christ? You deny God and your larp will outplay itself. You project. Become a woman you freak. I thought Aryans liked your Indian stuff. How come God "can't" incarnate but your grandma can, inside a cow? Why are cows better than pigs? Dominion over the animals bud. We all sin. Even the animals. Fallen angels did this. Your blue titted serpent mason goddess. Pussy worshipping witches need to go

“A civilization which guides the citizens to become animals in their next lives is certainly not a human civilization.”

>chapter 26
Uh, but the Bhagavad Gita only seems to go up to chapter 18. Teachings of Queen Kunti is not what I expected or asked for, but thanks nonetheless.
Now this I can find, and I have. Just verified it in my physical copy. I can't argue with the logic either. I once had this (the Bhagavad Gita As it is) read up to a certain point, but then the bookmark was lost, my place was lost in it, and so much was going on in my life at the time that I had to start reading it all over again.
Thank you for those posts and I apologize to you for any disrespect I directed at you in any of your previous threads.
Cheers, user.

MAGIC MUSHROOOMS

>Derp

>curent year
>polytheist

I never thought about how gluttonous we are for processing animals that don't need to die to provide a steady supply of sustenance (milk, eggs and such). food for thought. thank you, OP.

now if only pigs laid eggs.

because moloch/baal

i thought kek already defeated moloch in the underworld battle royale?

So what you're saying is that you're subhuman scum that live in the white mans country because like all parasites you need a host?

Be blessed. And KRISHNA Conscious.

No. I’m a demigod. My next birth will be a Demigod birth. Will come back as Adolf Hitler and this time will nuke you goddam god forsaken shithole of GB.

Thank you and I echo those words back to you in turn.

>My next birth will be a Demigod birth.
How do I become a Demigod?

actually this was a thought-experiment. the great indian philosophers have been taken literally so many times it is not even funny. cool blue lady tho.

Read Mein Kampf and Bhagavad Gita as It is (1972 version)

Every year some fag thinks we are in the time of Kali Yuga with the war of Kali vs Kalki.

Not Larping, i go to a psychic medium class every week and can confirm almost everyone passes on to "heaven" or the grand intelligence we are all apart of. the ones that dont are weirdos who for some reason resist the feeling of leaving and stay on this earth as Ghost. They too can also pass on with the help of a medium. Hell is a lie stop being gay.

Get a life, Kike.

This is now a burger thread.

POO IN POOTETO

POO IN LOOTTUCE

POO IN MAGA

Jokes on you pajeet. I am Mexican.

I am one of the representatives of Demigod YAMA as you put. I help with the process cycle if what you say is true. I can eat hamburguesas mi pajeet and be spared from YAMA

I want a grilled government cheese sandwich

Niggers.

Actually, you are mexican.

>spic

You are a land plowing slave mexi

stay mad, hermanos ;)

so what is your version of heaven, and how does one get there as opposed to who doesn't make it to heaven. What needs to happen in order for me to get to your heaven

hehehe stupid hindu, go drink cow peepee hendu

>oh a karma system, that's neat I can get behind tha-
>eating burgers is a sin

Oh so this is just some shit made up by a poor cunt in India who only had clay to eat, gotcha

seriously, though, how did street shitters even come up with this shit lmao

You need to start by reading ,

Mein Kampf and Bhagavad Gita as It is (1972 version)

hey thats a hindu god in that burger, get ready to get shat on