Who makes pictures like this? Trump didn't even serve

Who makes pictures like this? Trump didn't even serve

Redditors.

inb4 some faggot comes in to comment on how he went to a military school as if that is at all relevant difficult

a picture popular amongst those deluded enough to believe that trump will be their father figure and solve all the problems in their life

>at all relevant difficult
at all relevant or difficult*

A cuck or a shill

It is a political uniform like the USSR.

>administration littered with armed forces generals and shit
>commander in chief, literally commander of entire armed forced, de facto general's general
All hail GEOTUS

Well so far so good for us. How's your prime minister doing? Learn your place leaf

>>commander in chief, literally commander of entire armed forced, de facto general's general
In that case the Secretaries of the Navy, Air Force, and Army should wear the uniform of a Five Star general. Know why they don't? Because they are the civilian heads of those branches. It's also the same reason they (traditionally) aren't armed when they visit US bases overseas and whatnot.

Reddit

He didn’t serve in the battlefield. But, he is a patriot hero. So the art piece is probably a reflection of that. Also, it’s an old uniform, probably something what George Washington would’ve worn.

someone on the internet probbly

>criticisms of deluded trump supporters is a defense of trudeau
keep jumping to those conclusions, whatever makes you feel better

technically he is serving right now

>Well so far so good for us

Let's see, so far we've got:

a DACA deal in the works to allow them to stay
No Wall
The most corrupt administration I've ever seen in my life, complete with endless drama and resignations
Complete and total control of the government by the GOP, and yet we've already had a shutdown and Republicucks did away with the Hearing Protection Act so they could cuck to Democrats (who, again, aren't in the position to demand anything)

So far the only thing Trump has done is push the tax reform through. He's going to cuck on everything else just like a good Republican.

Who makes pictures like this? Murray didn't even serve

Who makes pictures like this? Sheen didn't even serve

Nigga hes serving now. Commander in chief.

>But, he is a patriot hero
What the fuck does this even mean? How is he a hero? For getting elected?
No, he is not. See:
The President is not a member of the armed forces. He is the civilian head of them, but that does not make him a member of the military anymore than the civilian Secretaries are.

I wish all the 18-year-old MAGApedes would leave, or at least finish their government and civics class before shitposting.

Idk why the hell I saved that. Now I have a picture of fucking Bill Murray in military dress. The internet has ruined me.

Who makes pictures like this? The Rock didn't even serve

Well, it is Bill Murray and is awesome. Why you think I had it?

NO HE FUCKING ISN'T, FOR FUCK'S SAKE

COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF IS A CIVILIAN POSITION

>U.S. ranks have their roots in British military traditions, with the President possessing ultimate authority, but no rank, maintaining a civilian status, other than the title of Commander in Chief. [57] The exact degree of authority that the Constitution grants to the President as Commander in Chief has been the subject of much debate throughout history, with Congress at various times granting the President wide authority and at others attempting to restrict that authority.[58]

Jesus FUCKING Christ, he is NOT, nor has he EVER been in the military.

>1 post by this faggot
>asking who (on user image board) makes snazzy images
i refuse to believe shills are this fucking lame but i do have +120 threads hidden. hiding this one now. no point reporting and playing games with captain capture. also Sup Forums is a google company so technically google is responsible for the images of snazzy jazzy trump

Neither did Alexander I except for that time he was there to see his own army destroyed in Austria and Napoleon invaded his country.

It's a meme you dip

> Trump didn't even serve
He has now, nigger. He's the commander in chief.

>canada is bringing high IQ asian immigrants
>this makes legalizing low IQ mestizos a good decision
wew lad

he's the commander of the military, brainlet

>getting turbo assblasted over this
Your true colors are showing, shariablue

I'm still here, user

Sheen was alright while he was on drugs. As soon as he came out a being pozzed his entertainment value dropped to nothing.

> pajeets and phillipinos
> high iq

>Trump didn't serve
>Commander in chief didn't serve
He is serving right now you fucking moron.

Goodbye, My friend,

Gott erhalte Otto den Kaiser

post yer timestumped tiddies in thread for proofs

Justin Castro doesn't even serve his own country leaf, what are you going on about??

Guess I'll keep doing these.

Who makes pictures like this? Cage didn't even serve

>trump supporters only defense of their glorious leader is that he's not justin trudeau
oh my how far you've fallen

gees op you are a stupid son of a bitch...

Who makes pictures like this? Trejo didn't even serve

long as trump keeps increasing military's budget they'll let him say whatever he wants

they might just be grateful after obama always apologizing to the world for even having a military like a cuck

>leaf logic
Hahahaha! Ahhhhahahaha.
Did you forget your a leaf? Lol what a faggit. Go suck Castro's sons cock you cuck.

>when forced to face harsh political realities the mutt begins to autistically screech about organic plant material

That feel when Mexicans killed the one chance to peacefully reform their country, ushering in a 150 year dominance of the United States of their political future, and they celebrate it as a national holiday despite the rebellion being a Yucatan thing, and despite the revolution directly leading to the horrific violence of the civil war and 80 year one party rule of the country. And then someone makes this.

r/iamversmart

He is serving now. He's the Commander in Chief faggot.

>t_d refugee telling other posters to return to leddit

reddit spacing. Must be a new hire.

>being told I'm a ledditor by a cuck leaf from a country with a population less than Los Angeles.

The only difference is that you are from reddit and we both know it. You can't hide your love for jewish puppets and pretend you're from Sup Forums

Whiter then you Mohammad

Do you have one for Ewan McGregor

... and you're from a barren wasteland of a country that doesn't matter... to ANYONE.

Let me check

>implying thats a bad thing

Sorry, closest I have is Conor

>autism

He looks like a good boy.

Yes he does... YES. HE. DOES.

There’s no DACA deal you brainlet, have you watched the news in the past month? If there is a deal it will make America whiter in the long run, but it failed and the government is funded

No prob bob

It's a joke.

>The most corrupt administration I've ever seen in my life
THAT... is hilarious. Especially since Buzzfeed (of all fucking places) is SUING the DNC for feeding them false information over the fake Russia dossier. "Most corrupt administration.."
Nice try Shariablue. Tell Hillary we said hi.

He’s technically serving now.