After Holocaust law, Poland moves to ban KOSHER slaughter

"These restrictions on kosher slaughter are in complete contradiction to the principle of freedom of religion of the European Union,” the rabbi said. “The situation in Poland is unacceptable. I call on the government in Poland to avoid enacting this shameful law and to take into account that the Jewish people's faith in the Polish leadership is deteriorating. I can't imagine what the next stage will be after the MUH HOLOCAUST law and imposing restrictions on kosher slaughter in the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YPUhpzGKWnM
youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/singer-asks-poland-to-return-seized-properties
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvUtPMaimo
koszernapolska.pl/
youtube.com/results?search_query=poland jesus is king
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5108605,00.html

Virtually identical.

Is it true? Could it be that Poland is really on its way to true freedom?

Big if true

Eh. Not really.

The Chairman just loves animals so the ruling party introduced fur farming ban and now this. Of course, that doesn't stop the media from calling it another shoah.

>Poland
>freedom

What did Poland mean by this?

>Israel needs more Jews
>swamps Europe with muzzies - "oy vey goyim don't be racist remember the 6 gorillion!"
>muzzies drive out Jews, who get a free ticket to Israel
>meanwhile, muzzies burn down all of Europe

Jews are truly master strategists.

KURWA W PIZDE

niech te skurwysyny przestaną wreszcie uchwalać te spierdolone ustawy

Well this would be a good time to meme kosher killings and remind people how much jews love to bleed all animals to death, even the goyim

I don't have proofs, but let me put out my theory on this whole jewish situation we have right now.

In 2008 (i think?) our beloved Tusk and his cronnies signed the defensive treaty that says: "Poland is obliged to help Israel in an Israel - Iran war, if it ever happens". Now, this is quite strange, as it specifies exactly what countries will be involved. As we know today, tensions are rising between Iran and Israel (those planes shot down few days ago), and my theory is, Poland tries to antagonize the jews to break this pact, and not get fucking annihilated by Russia that will side with Iran.

jew detected

Holy shit you might be right

peasant rube detected

Thats a pretty one - sided threaty if you ask me... U might got jewed

Actaully i dont think so but anyway Bibi try fight to dont break any ties and want meeting Visengrad Group+ in Jerusalem.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPUhpzGKWnM

Also our gov has reprivatization bill but many people think that gov arent enough brave to make it.

Nah. Jaro-sama loves animals, And joos annoyed him, so now he's pushing a bill he wanted to pass before.

t. white trash rube

Jews and specifically Israel (its ambassador in Poland) is pushing for its rejection as well.

so? there are almost no jews left in poland, so who the fuck cares

youtube.com/watch?v=I1IJzJH9aYk

Hitler loved animals too. Coincidence?

Yeah, i hope they pass this bill and i like Israel but i think that after this bill all their nuke will explode from massive butthurt.

lulz
let's pass the bill recognizing Wilno and Lwów as Polish cities while we're at it
world is all caught up deep in bullshit so we may at least get something from it

Oh I really weep for the old times, when white trash rubes like you were brutally beaten in jail by sanacja. I really hope the current government will finally bring all those white trash rubes to order, as in good old times

While at the same time this is going on in the background...
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/447
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1226

Israel Singer, secretary general of the World Jewish Congress (WJC) from 1986 to 2001:
>“More than three million Jews died in Poland and the Polish people are not going to be the heirs of the Polish Jews. We are never going to allow this. (…) They’re gonna hear from us until Poland freezes over again. If Poland does not satisfy Jewish claims it will be “publicly attacked and humiliated” in the international forum.” - Reuters Agency, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 19 April 1996

Basically the World Jewish Congress wants to blackmail Poland into giving $65 billions worth in assets = JEWISH TAKEOVER OF POLAND.

Basic history
fpp.co.uk/BoD/origins/greed/Poland_0207.html
worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/singer-asks-poland-to-return-seized-properties

Polonia counterattacks
currenteventspoland.com/commentary/political-consideration-447.html

U.S. State Department responds
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2018/01/277802.htm

Well....mostly it isnt about number of jews in Poland but still between Poles and Jews is long history and complex. I assume its beyond normal relations. xD

ecks dee

i'm saying it's at best a symbolic move, but in practical terms it means shit since there almost no jews left (or moslems) there, so i don't understand what poland is getting from this ban

Keep dreaming Jew. You never change.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCvUtPMaimo

>what poland is getting from this ban
jews were using religious practices to avoid legal regulations and outcompete normal nonkosher slaugherhouses
now they wont do that

Do tell. How were they using their religious practices to scam?

BASED POLAND
circumcision next!

Lmao now that i think about it, it's probably true

I dunno, I am slightly anti semitic after recent affairs and this is explanation I go with
but if you can produce meat by "religious kosher rules" and avoid sanitary inspections altogether, isn't that good for business?

we cannot ban something that is nonexisten here mate
we may try to ban it worldwide for the lulz, you in?

>isn't that good for business?
so you suggest that the rest of Poles are eating kosher meat all the time?

somebody eats it for sure, maybe it goes on export to middleeastern countries

((shechita)) sie nigdy nie zdaza prawidlowo becauze fucking ((shochet)) kurwa jest gownem kurwa

best ally

fuck, I wonder if it is actually doable
to push idea to ban circumsision as barbaric practice during some UN meeting to piss off entiire middle east at once

The Rabbis will still Be able to eat their favorite meat, baby boy stump.

animals are kewt polan

What did he mean by this? It's seriously impossible to decipher what you just wrote.

POLAND IS GOING FULL 14888 IT'S HAPPENING HEIL MEIN FUHRER OUR DREAM IS REALIZED!

famous polish jew? xd

Poland will expel jews real soon

I hate going to the grocery store and realizing I accidentally bought something kosher. I have to bring it to a priest so that he can cleanse it of jewish magics.

Very good, Kosher is animal cruelty and those who take pleasure in torturing animals before eating them are the same as muslims. Fucking kikes have no respect for any life.

Don't lie, janusz
koszernapolska.pl/

youtube.com/results?search_query=poland jesus is king

Actually boss of country has in past twin brother who was most filosemitic president.

I swear to God if Poland launches the 4th Reich I am moving there the day they do it and I suggest any self respecting white man do the same, they will need good people and become the new world hegemony

eh, the pic is out of context, half of football clubs fan get called jews for supporting them, Kraków's two teams are probably the most infmaous for calling eachother that, so seeing a Cracovia flag in there is of no suprise.

>Poland
>Reich
Burger pls, at least call it Rzeczpospolita or something, we don't want to be associated with Germans in any way, shape or form.

Just admit it, Poles hates jews and vice versa.

>the pic is out of context, half of football clubs fan get called jews for supporting them
ok, but can you imagine if that happened in the US? There would a shitstorm

Here are their enemies.

this and i would say that we this time asimilate them in our society because Polish imperialism always was cultural imperialism. Nobility from east love blend in our society and almost we did it with jews.

There sure is a considerable amount of dudes who dont really like em, but honestly calling someone a jew or saying that someone "is jewing" is mostly used as an insult towards other poles, rather than jews themselves.

>ban KOSHER slaughter

To be replaced with Halal slaughter.

I think jew-awareness is rooted in the Polish soul. Jews were the ones who brought raquetering, pimping and organized crime to Poland. This has left such a permanent mark on the Polish society that even nuemrous generations after the kikes left criminals still are influenced by the jewish theivery and it's traditions. This last episode has woken up the internal protection mechanism and they will be in full mode for decades to come. kek.

Really wondering how muslims can have faith in a religion with so many holes in it.

Sure thing, meme-fag
No brutal kike and mudshit - traditions allowed in civilized Poland = No money to central kosher-association in Israel.

Kosher slaughter is barbaric and inhumane. It should be banned everywhere

I think Poland severely lacks democracy and its time for some bombing and invading. This is literally Saddam-tier shit.

Next step: outlaw circumcision.
It's basically mutilating male infants.

If you knew the truth you would. Do you want to learn the truth?

well both will be banned but jewish newspapers dont talk about it at all or green view of rulling party.

you are descended from the Scythians and the Eastern Aryan bloodline of the Tatars

If you only knew what they are hiding, what teh Reich discovered

Well in my case it can be more complex and i assume i got or prussian or german blood extra in annnnnnd my surname from polish regions found only in index of jewish surnames from galicia xD

Daily reminder that the Polish president's wife and children are Jews.

That is incorrect. Only a small percentage of the Polish tatars have the same DNA as ancient scytians. Polish nobilty took a lot of influence from Sarmatians but that was only cultural and had nothing to do with ethnic herritage.

fake, only her father is jewish.

The dynasty fag, the Scythians started the Eastern Aryan dynasty ffs. There was a global Aryan dynasty after Atlantis sank

oh shit, you're that hyperborrea and lemuria schizo. No thanks, i'll stay bluepilled

So, she is genetically Jewish, as are all her children, according to both CURRENT Israeli law AND the Nuremberg Race Laws of the Nazis. Jews, all of them.

>schizo
I can prove my claims conclusively, but because I am not a sheep in the herd like you believing what everyone else I am schizo rofl stay chewing and mooing bro good goy

Oh I thought you were one of those fags who claimed that Poles decended from ancient Scythians and Sarmatians.

Dude, change pills because in this times jews trick you. :V

>your craaaazy because you know something that they hide from brainlets like me to manipulate us and people I know don't talk about

lol you idiots deserve everything you get you really are no different than cattle that is why they treat you like cattle

No you idiot. Jews follow the maternal line. She can only be a jew if her mother is a kikess.

Poland is more based the the USA

Sure, you can. You will post a wall of links to youtube videos and blogposts, claiming all history was faked. But you see, that's not exactly what any court would consider as ''proof''.

Nah just the dynasty, I mean who knows how diluted the blood is, I am just talking about the ancient aryan vedic empire post flood

That is only what the Orthodox Jews follow. Most Jews are not Orthodox. THE LITERAL STATE OF ISRAEL says that you are a Jew if you have at least one Jewish grandparent. This was also the official policy of the Third Reich. Why am I surrounded by retards? Even if you don't accept these facts which I have given to you, having close ancestors who are ethnically Jewish is NOT NORMAL for non-Jews. The Jewish influence is there, and it is close.

yah you aren't very bright I see that crystal clear. Because you are looking for authority rather than information. See what smart people do is look at information and follow the information to draw logical conclusions. brainlets like you wait for someone to tell them what to think. Don't worry about it go back to pissing and farting and football mate leave the thinking to us, we will tell you what to do when the time comes

>Matrilineality in Judaism or matrilineal descent in Judaism is the tracing of Jewish descent through the maternal line. Virtually all Jewish communities have followed matrilineal descent from at least early Tannaitic (c. 10-70 CE) times to Modern times
You're a retard. I know a lot of people are throwing that word around to easy but your are literally a retard. Not only because you listen to Goebbels-propaganda but also because you don't listen.

>yah you aren't very bright I see that crystal clear. Because you are looking for authority rather than information. See what smart people do is look at information and follow the information to draw logical conclusions

Yet you got all of your information from videos and blogposts made by someone else. You never did any archeological work yourself i assume? Every bit of information was handed to you by someone who you consider as authority?
I see....

Good step poland, as a vegan i would claim that the real holocaust is animal farming.

Can't wait for the headline "Nazi Poland invades Germany"

is this real?

is this timeline real?

do you except americans who want to return?

finally some jew who dont try make from us nazi since shoah bill. xD

>Yes, goy. There are "based" jews too.

>except

I'm sure they'll except you if they ever do.

lmao probably true, what would happen if poland was to be like nope I am not helping you lmao