How can wh*te girls compete?

Christian Latina girls > Wh*te *puke* girls

Glumpf wants to deport this.

>go to catholic church
>ceremonies are in Spanish

> fake eyebrows and lips like an Eastern European IG whore
Why do poorfag nations consider this attractive?

then go to an irish church lol

lol what? are you blind those lips are natural and ofcourse girls like to do their eyebrows

They have their own men.

lol where?

well i mean in the east coast you got irish churches. which state do you live in sir?

I unironically want to racemix with a delicious brown Latina
Iranian girls are also fine

Sauce please.

California.

This guy is what we Americans call, a "dumb fuck".

True, but Latinas can only be with Latino men, non mexican/Latino men are too cucked to handle these women

Trumpanzees and stormfags fuck off and stay with your women who can't season chicken or food in general

uh, fuck off. it wasn't my choice to live here, but thanks to it's shit polices and influx of illegal immigrants I'm practically stuck here

so how many latina christian women have you met, person who lives across the atlantic?

Spic here. Most of them turn into fat disgusting roasties by their 30s. White guys can have those. The ones that don't age like spoiled milk belong to us.

>makeup
Not so fast, cuck.

>american flag
>spic here
get out.

Terug naar je bananenland, manuel

Latina Patrol Monica Asis

NO THEY'RE OURS!

Jesus Netherlands you've kept this up for like 2 days now. Why don't you get some actual counselling?

Christian Latina girls > Wh*te *puke* girls.
Latinas are half white. Are latinos blind to the fact that they are literal 56%?

WONKY
O
N
K
Y

IQs of 85 really get my dick hard.

thank you you glorious idiot

Stormniggers claim that Mexico and LatAm is full of brown people so we can't be part white or white at all. Stop switching tactics stormnigger trash.

You're free to follow her

Those are retarded spic chola tattoo brows

The stupid ones suck dick the best.

Mexico is pretty 56%ish.
some Latin countries are more white than others.

some would rather not take the chance with any of them. some think latin americans like castizos are salvageable. no one is switching tactics. you're generalizing, just like they are.

>Cath*lics
Would rather have a wholesome Orthodox Greek woman.

You realize that despite the fact that they are Christian they are massive whores right?