Let's be honest. Love Lab may not be yuri but the official anime art sure made it seem so

Let's be honest. Love Lab may not be yuri but the official anime art sure made it seem so
It's all Dogakobo's fault

Are you people still butt blasted over this show? Love Lab was really good as is.

Looks like two good friends to me.

Reminder that no yuri fans even watched Love Lab and all alleged Yuri shitposting was the work of the man who started this thread, a fag supremacist.

Tell me Sup Forums, wild or mild?

It's a series about thirsty middle school girls who state their desire for males in the very first episode. What the fuck is yuri about it?

Wild.

Wild of course.

Just finished Love Lab not too long ago. I never got any yuri vibes from it.

Yuri posters are delusional.

Wild, she was too good.

Love Lab would be better if the girls were all lolis.

Mild

Nothing, which is why yuri fans gave this one a skip, but also why that one homo who hates all anime with female characters flooded the threads with shit in an effort to radicalize the moderates.

It's good to see /u/ is still scummy as every and trying to rewrite the past. "W-W-WE NEVER HATED LOVE LAB. IT WAS ALL THIS ONE GUY WE SWEAR".

Scummiest form of love.

Jew

go back to tv tropes cocksucker

So why is it that that volumes 2, 3, and 4 aren't scanned? Is it because of the anime?

Why?

mild > wild

The manga was untranslated before the anime was out, so the translators picked it up right when the anime ends. They area also simultaneously translating the early volumes but are kinda slow.

Yes. The anime is a very close adaptation of the manga so the scanlator for Love Lab (Royal) decided to scanlate the newer chapters before going back to the older ones.

Yes
Royal had plans to scan them but the editor he recruited went MIA

Because she has the best relationship in the series.

I like his decision. Thanks, anons.

It is literally about girls learning how to seduce boys, of course it is not yuri.

Why did Snooze Game had to have a second season but not Love Lab or Nozaki-kun?

Same and I don't get it. She makes my boner go wild.

You got a point. I'm seriously disappointed he hasn't had the chance to interact with the rest of the cast so far.

Because studios are not individual artistic units and different people were paying for each of those series.

Why is Eno's man so boring? I can't even remember his name.

poop prince