If you only knew the history of this place

if only

Other urls found in this thread:

jahtruth.net/tephisum.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9A6lU_cogvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's life like in Scotland? I visited Edinburgh and Inverness and loved the scenery, thought about moving there one day.

Sandy Hook 2.0 happening, go there.
TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED TOPIC SAGED
###############################################
This thread have low quality topic to discuss, the problem stated
does not require much critical thinking. It is probably a derail/sliding
thread and bear little value or even none to the community.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

DO NOT RESPOND, ITS TOXIC, IT LOWER YOUR IQ.
GO TO >>catalog and find better topic, yehaa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
SEIG HEIL KAMARUD, This Make Pol Great Again activity is fully sponsored
by Hitler. JIDF How are you doing ? Shekels good ? Mkayyy, love ya
##########################################################################

i watched the last kingdom, i think i know a thing or two.
britons were poor retards, anglo saxons were repeatedly btfo because they were churchy pussies, vikings were savage idiots

even I don't understand this

so what do northern irish people say when they talk about feeling british if they're technically not? do they say "I consider myself UKish"? or is "british" in reference to the british isles and not great britian? is a person who lives in the republic of ireland british?

British Isles? What's that? Don't know anyone who calls these two separate islands by that imperialist moniker.

northern irish people don't know what they're talking about t b h

>A school shooting in the US
Wow, so important, this is as important as info that an Irish man is currently drunk or an Australian is currently acting like a cunt.

>Derry
FIX THIS

>YWN be granted an entire county in exchange for decimating barbarian celt hordes which will eventually grow into the largest empire the world has ever known
Why even live? This is not my time.

sup with the gog magog puppet parade n' shiiiit?

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon England's[b] mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.

William Blake

Magna Carta, the Provisions of Oxford, the Peasant Revolt of 1381, Watt Tyler, Edward I, the English Civil Wars, Oliver Cromwell, King Charles I and the Glorious Revolution of 1689.

That's how you understand the history of England.

Get fucked you dirty latent homosexual I make sure to sit on a chair whenever you’re around you filthy catamite loving weirdo

Meanwhile a British governor general in Canada has the power to fire your Prime Minister like what happened in 1975 in Australia.

A shit, future Muslim caliphate holds authority over your entire highest elected office. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

jahtruth.net/tephisum.htm

I miss it anglos

I miss when it was just us, fighting between each other

Before the pakis... before the wogs...

Ireland doesn't even feel like another country to me. It's quicker to get to Dublin than to London in some parts of Britain. We're practically cousins friendo, besides from the 10 centuries of conflict.

The stone of destiny a.k.a. the lia fail or stone of scone is Jacobs pillow. The high kings of Ireland Scotland and England have been crowned upon it for ages.

Family forged by bloodshed, I feel just at home in the likes of Manchester or Liverpool as I do in Ireland. Remember the good old census of 2001 where we were your biggest minority...

You guys have been overtaken by the Poles in our census as biggest minority, and we have been overtaken by Pakistan and India. I want to go back. The last time I was in London all the foreign born people I talked to kept saying we were brothers because we were both colonized, I DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN AS THE SAME AS THEM.

The Scots are decendants of the lost tribes of Israel. They came from Scythia after the Assyrian captivity.

i know that feel.
whenever i hear things like "we wuz slaves too"
and "muh imperialsim" i get very annoyed. it just perpetuates a nigger mentality

I love poking fun at it, Brits Out, Tiocfidh ar La and all that bollocks, it can be funny.

I just hate the whole victim mentality of it. Get the fuck over it, I harbour no ill feelings towards the UK at all. The Empire gave us a LOT of great things, including a claim to diaspora all over the world in places like Australia and Canada.

I live in Newcastle, even the accent is closer to Irish and Scots. I feel more at home in Dublin than in London.

Speaking from the perspective of a ginger ghost, the rest of the civilised world knows not many people will beat the Irish in the category of being white.

>it just perpetuates a nigger mentality
Great way to put it though, even if its just subconsciously, you know an Irishman when you see him in Ireland. You know a nigger who doesn't belong there when you see him. The whole world knows who's native to Ireland

Did ya ever watch the show Auf Wiedersehen Pet about the couple of geordies who go to Germany to build houses cash in hand? Fuck me when I was watching it I could definitely hear scots and Irish twant to it

Africans were the first people to populate the British Isles. It was a beautiful, perfect Black society.

Then, at some unknown point in time, they suddenly disappeared without leaving any archeological or genetic trace. And White people magically appeared in their place.

Thousands of years later, White Supremacists said they didn't' want to be replaced by non-White immigrants. But then scientists suddenly discovered that the first Britons were Black, and the White supremacists had to shut up.

And then Britain returned to being non-White, like it had been in the beginning. And that is the complete history of Britain.

*twang

twant sounds like a woman's gee

estimated IQ - 37

The tribes of the Isles are all interconnected - compare Irish, Gaelic, Cornish and Welsh and you'll find commonality between them.

Not seen it lad but if you want to see a Geordie in his natural habitat, here's a good video.

youtube.com/watch?v=9A6lU_cogvw

No one can deny that's closer to Irish/Scots than southern accents.

autism

kys West Brit faggot

>it's another cork bogger getting brave after supping too many pints of silage

Your'e a fucking cuck faggot. We will never stop fighting until we have a united Ireland.

Venerate the unionist, subjugate the republican.

>West Brit immediately starts insulting random areas of Ireland when challenged to impress his British "brothers".

Well when everyone outside of the civilized area of Dublin has such a chip on their shoulder about it you end up resenting them regardless

Cork, Kerry and Mayo are especially deserving of scorn

yer gonna get a hiding in a minute, m'laddo

Boring.

No offense, m8, but the whole "West Brit" thing makes paddies seem like they have a massive chip on their shoulder. Why do you even care if some of your countrymen are Anglophiles? It's pathetic. You think we get worked up if a British person expresses his love for say, France, or Italy?

1916 was terrorism
prove me wrong
>you cant

West Brits are an actual real thing. It's more like calling someone a wigger. It has nothing to do with actual British people. These people are in real life and are the worst kind of faggots imaginable.

you pretty much are west brits though

a good place to retire maybe

MEME

Its nice, greenest grass I ever saw, it was almost to the point of looking artificial, crazy vibrant, and all I saw was white people, it was a culture shock even though my whole family, mum, dad aunts and uncles grew up there and all have their accent, I felt like it was a different world

What is there I have done for you, England my England?
What is there I would not do?
England, my own
With your glorious austere
As the Lord were walking near,
Whispering terrible things and dear,
As the song on your bugles blown -- England
England -- 'round the world on your bugles blown!

I know the Tribe of Dan sailed to the islands and left behind some shamans that became Druids
Nearly two thousand years later the children of the Tribe of Dan came as Romans and setup an outpost.
Shit's been fucked ever since

That's about right.