What the fuck, how did I end up liking ribbons? Hibike's S2 was pretty great, the threads must have been terrible

What the fuck, how did I end up liking ribbons? Hibike's S2 was pretty great, the threads must have been terrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

curiouscat.me/ultimatemegax/post/169169939?t=1498428332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ribbons are love, that's why.

Ribbons is chaotic good.
>the threads must have been terrible.
They were the worst shit of all time, 100% correct.

I, too, once hated Ribbons, but S2 won me over. She's actually a good girl.

She is the best friend you can have.

>They were the worst shit of all time, 100% correct.
What a shame. Studiobaiting and yuri shitposting is a terrible combination. That edit though, pretty neat.

I've liked her since S1.

The sheer amount of rage caused by this hairpin alone was legendary.

Hey I just saw S2 today.
BUCHOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER #1
I really should have watched it with you guys. Wearing yuri goggles too tight just means you'll walk into a wall.

I liked her interactions with Natsuki then, but that was just Natsuki being a great girl countering ribbons' attachment. Now I like her as a standalone. 2014 me would have laughed at the thought of liking ribbons.

S2 was garbage to be honest

>Hibike's S2 was pretty great
The misunderstanding was trash

I can see Mizore and Nozomi's drama gets a lot of criticism. What about the rest of S2 however. Asuka's arc was the best part I believe.

I still like the yuribait, but I don't go on shitposting marathons or try to force my likes on others. I just don't really like Shuuichi.

Of course. S2 made me like her as well, I'm going to miss her.
Is there any confirmation on a sequel? I think there was something about a film that wasn't a recap.

Because he fucks you're waifu? Try not being a waifufag next time.

Nah, he's just plain and we haven't really seen much of him. Maybe someone else can go on a baiting marathon with you.

>he's just plain
Most guys who get bitches in this visual medium are also "plain" It surprises me how someone who has watched anime for more than 5 years (which I hope you are) still complains about "plain guys"

>tfw no Reina platonic friend

>Most guys who get bitches in this visual medium are also "plain"
Yes, and? I can dislike all of them, there is nothing stopping me from that. Saying plain isn't really my main reason, it's his lack of presence. At that point I would dislike it since I love Kumiko as the MC. Also, years mean shit if you don't back it up with completed series. Someone might say they have been watching anime for 7 years while only watching One Piece or some shit.

There's gonna be two films that aren't recaps

The Onee-chan drama is what got me.
I even teared up a little. Fucking sibling drama. I love my younger siblings too. I just never tell them. They even follow in footsteps, damn it.

>Most guys who get bitches in this visual medium are also "plain"
Yeah and most of them suck

We got 2 movies coming in.
1 is well, a IIRC a Nozomi and Mizore recap. Other is a sequel to S2.

Just looked it up, that's pretty neat. Mizore and Nozomi might be cute. Kumiko as a 2nd year would be great.

To OP who just tuned in to S2. What are your thoughts on Kumiko's relationship with Shuu being pushed in the upcoming movie?
As well as Reina still chasing after that sensei.
I thought the first was a recap to 2nd year drama.

Is it though? As long as it isn't the focus then I'm game. Shuu needs some development, I sometimes forget he even exists. Reina still chasing after sensei is fine, the man needs to heal and she might help him later on. I just found it weird she never knew he had a wife. Taki being forever alone is fine too.

Not OP but I just tuned in.
Kumiko's romance is kinda bland so no opinion. I want Reina with the teacher because I love age gap romance.
>Reina fucking loved him when she was a little girl
That was hilarious.

>I thought the first was a recap to 2nd year drama.
We have seen bits here and there, but not the entire picture. I thought it was Mizore and Nozomi focused.

>Is it though?
According to this. But take it with a grain of salt.
curiouscat.me/ultimatemegax/post/169169939?t=1498428332

Exactly, I have to comment either and I wouldn't mind but I could understand the criticism it'll receive because Shuu is underdeveloped. And I find it odd that clearly they were going for a no romance route to then suddenly have a 360 and choose to portray romance.
As for Reina, whatever makes her happy I suppose.