How much anime is too much?

It always goes like this. I watch a ton of shows during a period of time and then stop suddenly and never watch anything for 6 months to a year and then i go back and watch a ton of anime again. It's been like that for a decade now. When will it stop completely? I am 24 now and i want to do something else with my time instead.

Fuck off

bump

NIGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

nice blogpost OP, how about you bring that back to r*ddit and discuss your life problems there?

FČČFČFČFČČCŠCŠC:V:V:VM=?/VLX;˘"4::X::X?

>window will close

>only 239
You shouldn't even be here. Fuck off and lurk more before posting.

Is this some kind of java forkbomb in Cyrillic ?

Fuck me, /---/ was right, this did indeed trigger you guys to no end.
It's pretty interesting. Keep going, i want to study Sup Forums a bit more. It's indeed a unique board.

>239
Is this your first anime year?

what a good thread, my captcha was pants.

I got 411 completed and only like 12 more days than you, OP. Do you only watch 26+ episodes long shows?

the opposite actually. I watch lots of movies.

just so you know, MAL threads aren't deleted anymore
looks like it's time to bring my digits

I literally saw one getting deleted today.

Fuck you blog poster.

weird, I remember months ago two threads reached bump limit. I hope you're right

Shit, dude, you dropped these.

Mugi here on her phone getting dubs

Why are people so fixated on the number of anime (whether low or high) than the actual content of such anime? It's like those IQ threads that pop up once in a while in /lit/ or /sci/, where people bragging about their IQ can only do so because they can't understand nuance.

What are you fucking doing with your 6 months to a year time then?

this is the incorrect way to achieve dubs hehe

Children are very sexy. I want a little girls to step on my penis with her loli feet.

kys

No.

nys

?

Why are lolis such sluts?

Fresh off the boat?
Announcing reports is against the rules.

Check 'em

You don't understand. They have to or else they'll perish. It's a matter of life and death.

sage is a thing you retards

>not even 100 days watched
Fucking weak dude. Come back when you at LEAST have 150.

is this the designated dubs thread?

Really pathetic digits ITT.

I watch a lot of movies, I have over 400 completed with 14 less days of time.

You must've watched a few long running shounen or something.

Also you should expect any thread related to MAL to go like this one has, even if a large portion of the board secretly uses it.