Some spic from Cuba couldn't handle living in the lands of the free

>some spic from Cuba couldn't handle living in the lands of the free
>now my Olympics coverage has been pre-empted by helicopter shots of a school building and announcers bullshitting for the next four hours

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA
nytimes.com/2014/10/07/world/americas/43-missing-students-a-mass-grave-and-a-suspect-mexicos-police-.html
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636
theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-31-the-books-o-truth/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/20/he-thought-a-book-would-stop-a-bullet-now-his-girlfriend-is-going-to-jail-for-killing-him/?utm_term=.d365fbf4a56d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

israel did it

>put these giant bright targets on your students back and hope he has a change of heart
kek wtf is this bullshit

>some spic from Cuba
Why does the right always lie until they're called out by the truth? It's constant and consistent.

If only all the other kids had guns.

Don't listen to the talking heads the next hour listen to this talking VOICE of truth !!! The Watchmen's network

If anyone wants some real discussion and topics, happenings and trending come here ..
youtu(dot)be/ojAZjLKhHiA

This episode
>the juden is named
>beast grid system
>the nwo deepstate worships this entity
>manifesting through AI
God and the technocratic elite

>shooter walks a little to the right or left

It'd be way more useful if you just wore it on your back and ran as fast as you could.

fuck off idiot

I think the idea is to hope that Muslims won't shoot someone in the prayer position.

>That pic
Ive done quite a bit of testing by shooting some of my books and ive found that its pretty fucking hard to shoot through two or more thick books. They actually make very good protection.

A full book bag full of 3-4 books and 1-2 binders will stop all pistol rounds and some intermediate rifle rounds(depending on bullet weight and type of projectile).

Considering that most shooting are done with pistols i would feel pretty safe. It would also be equally effective with shotguns, as for rifles you may stop it or slow it down enough to the point where its less lethal.

This isn't enough protection. To ensure I make it through a school shooting I wear my all-black tactical trenchcoat with reinforced ceramic plates. Go ahead punk make my day.

Killing high schoolers should be a sport

I thought it already was, in Mexico?

nytimes.com/2014/10/07/world/americas/43-missing-students-a-mass-grave-and-a-suspect-mexicos-police-.html

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-33671636

> watching the Olympics
Boomer pls go

>spic shoots up some faggots in Florida
Do foreigners not realize that all Americans considered Florida to be a massive fucking shithole?

the olympics is fun though

>watching the five ringed globalist sports Jew

For old people

if by old you mean 20+ then sure.
kids are too busy with their social media i suppose

Old like 60+
I literally don't know anyone below this age who watches this shit

are you american? i guess the winter olympics isn't as big over there, maybe just the hockey.

Fuck that shit nigger
Watching based white people on ice slide big rocks on NBC Sports
>curling ftw

>Olympics coverage

It's like 6 am in SK

And athletes

Oh really?

Even a 9mm with plain old ball ammo will penetrate 7 inches of solid books, book covers, and paper. That's a damn full backpack. As far as rifle rounds go, what 's your definition of "intermediate?" 5.56 rounds goes about 8 inches, a hundred-year old Mosin-Nagant surplus rifle 15 inches, your granddad's 30-06 19 inches.

theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-31-the-books-o-truth/

Yeah, I guess the point is that getting shot through a couple of books is arguably better than getting shot through a t-shirt, but let's agree not to call them "very good protection."

That leads to shit like the idiot (also a spic) who had "tested" shooting his Desert Eagle through books and then had his girlfriend shoot him with one against his chest. Guess how that turned out.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/20/he-thought-a-book-would-stop-a-bullet-now-his-girlfriend-is-going-to-jail-for-killing-him/?utm_term=.d365fbf4a56d

>Olympics

Fucking this. I just wanted to watch some luge.

>my Olympics coverage
>my

I wonder how this effects DACA.

Not much. This probably targets Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act. That's going straight in the garbage because of this.

Are those gym mats bulletproof?

>muh Olympic coverage!

>I wonder how this effects DACA.
>Shooter was Cuban
I'd imagine that there aren't many Cuban illegals/Dreamers, so not all.

>all of that exposed flesh
someone shoop targets on every arm, ass, and rib they see

>shoot the feet
>thotlet falls down
>shoot thotlet
wow, much difficult

>walk the fuck around or simply walk up to thotlet
>shoot now shielded thotlet
wow, much rocketscience

how many did he scored?

>white Hispanic
>Cuban
>arrived legally/and or born in the usa

post disregarded

Whoever designed those ridiculous fucking things is planning a mass casualty incident.

>missing out on shaun white's domination
>missing the qt3.14 japanese curlers who put the amerimutts to shame with their talking saying naisu and giggling

Did he have a concealed carry permit?

If no, go fuck yourself.

It's not that. School shootings tend to tug at the heartstrings of a lot of burgers and anything that sounds pro-2A tends to get trashed during this time.

Cubans are protected by the 'wet foot, dry foot' policy, or at least this one is. I know it was repealed very recently so I don't think there are any Cuban DACA recipients.