Would you support Zeon or the Earth Federation in a war?

Would you support Zeon or the Earth Federation in a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA
youtube.com/watch?v=_d8C4AIFgUg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whichever one let's me smoke weed and jerk off to hentai in peace.

Zeon of course.

I'd go to a neutral colony and end up killed by one side or the other because of the cruelty of war.

The one that doesn't gas sides and drop them on populated areas.

The EFSF is the only way to pilot a Gundam. I'll go with it.

>Nazi Germany in space or globalized Brazil
Wow, tough choice.

>spend years of your life training to pilot a MS
>study hard, train hard as the other recruits are weeded out
>After a lot of asskissing and toil, some branch of the EFSF finally decides that you're worth the investment and lets you pilot one of their new prototypes
>two days later some autistic kid steals it because you made fun of his name and ends up becoming twice the pilot you ever was
The life of an adult ace pilot in Gundam.

Depends where I was born probably. I'd like to follow Char though. Even knowing that most of his comrades die, he's a good captain that remembers your name, gives you advice, probably even cries when you die. If you survive you might get recruited for AEUG.

To be fair, Jerid was kind of an idiot. I'm sure he could have caught up with Kamille if he didn't stay obsessed with him until the very end, seeing him as an obstacle he had to overcome to finally rise. By the time of their final confrontation, Kamille was already well over him and Jerid had more or less lost his ability to think.

Which ever side I was born into.

>supporting radical extremist spacenoids

>Not realizing newtypes are Ubermensch

I'm sorry your soul has been weighed down by Earth's gravity friend.

Sieg Zeon!

Char was right

>supporting radical imperialist

Zeon doesn't equal newtype
go live in the outer colonies then

Is that why you gassed a colony of fellow spacenoids and then dropped their colony on Australia?
I don't like either faction too well, but if only those are my choices then I have to go Federation.

>implying imperialism is bad

in order to turn all of us into newtypes someone has to shoulder all the evils of humanity.

Depends where I was born. If I was a spacenoid, obviously Zeon. If my soul was weighed down by gravity, I'd be a Federation soldier.

Odds are spacenoid as most of humanity is in space and I know just how shitty the EF is, and it's -really- shitty.

Char was right!

Remember very few people actually live on earth permanently any more by 0079. The overwhelming majority live in space.

I would follow Haman sama

>If I was a spacenoid, obviously Zeon
Somehow I suspect that the surviving spacenoids residents of sides 1, 2 and 4 are less than fond of Zeon regardless of their ideological views.

>Zeon doesn't equal newtype
Dekun's plan was to leave Earth and cause more people to evolve into newtypes. The Federation is afraid of their power. Zeon is based off Dekun's ideals, even if the Zabi are shitheads that don't follow it well. Especially after the war, the federation goes as far as to fund artifical newtypes instead of let them be created naturally, and rebuild Earth to keep their nepotistic power instead of pursue a healthy future in space.
>gassed
True enough I can understand why that would turn you off them, even if Zeon did it "for the greater good".
>on Austrailia
Operation British was a fuck up, they were attacked by the Federation during the operation and the colony was knocked off course. It was intended for Jaburo.

For your sake, I hope you can do serious amounts of coke.

>If I was a spacenoid, obviously Zeon

But there were many neutral and federation loyal colonies in the OYW. Zeon managed to commit more atrocities against spacenoids than the federation ever did, even if you count the Gryps Conflict.

Not really. Both sides were quite happy to throw around nukes during the OWW and the federation's lack of doing ANYTHING except putting significant overbearing restrictions on the day to day life of spacenoids means that there's not much good will to go around for the feds either.

Remember Sweetwater was a fucking refugee shelter that was never replaced. Some people had been living in it for nearly 15 years by CCA. The people in space are typically aware of how shit the EF is.

Zeon girls are best.

I don't want to live on this planet any more but I'd rather run away to Mars than fight an endless war against people who's souls are dragged down by gravity.

If that is what my lady wishes.

>But there were many neutral

One side, and the Federation's first instinct when they said "we wanna be independent" was to invade them and Zeon defended their right to secession during the Riah revolution.

The OWW was not a one sided affair (excluding the gassed cylinder) and the OWW is really the worst of it all.

I'm sure those significant overbearing restrictions on the day to day life of spacenoids was vastly preferable to losing said life in a gas attack with a six second warning.
>Both sides were quite happy to throw around nukes during the OWW
There is an ethical line (however arbitrary) drawn between chemical weapons and thermonuclear weapons.

Is there even anything on Mars? I don't remember ever hearing about it. You don't want to go to Jupiter because they're nuts.

>Is there even anything on Mars?

I sure hope not.

>One side
So, rather than attack loyalist sides allied with the Federation, Zeon just attacked neutral spacenoid sides 4(-1) for the hell of it?

Unless you meant SURVIVING sides after the first week when you said only one side was allied with the federation.

Yeah nuclear ones are far, far worse.

But that aside there's a reason Zeon never dies, it's not just a tiny group of hardcore fundies, a hell of a lot of the people in space believe in this shit and want to be free of the Federation. There's a reason that Char gets the hero worship he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSkaSkVBYA

The song means something. It's genuinely the hope for those people.

The people left on Earth do nothing but pollute it, because their souls are weighed down by gravity.

Earth Federation. Never Zeon. Anyone still have that pasta about Zeon?

Got you covered, Senpai

One side was neutral, the rest were still full of Federation bases, garrisons, soldiers, etc. Those were military targets.

Zahn, Hatte, More and Loum and what little there is of Noa were all fully militarised, the Federation chose to do that. Zeon didn't attack Riah until Riah were like "lolsecretcolaborationwiththefeds"

Thank you, kind Sup Forumsnon.

As far as the countless Hitler analogies go in media, I think Char in CCA was well done.
I just wish he was somewhere in ZZ. I want to see him break down and go nuclear.

I hope people don't still listen to this as if that guy actually knows anything about gundam, he conveniently ignored the year 60 armament plan and how the next time anyone tried that they immediately invaded. The EF was planning to invade Zeon the second it thought it could do so. It didn't' start huge militarisation projects for nothing. Remember the timeline is roughly.

>zeon declares independance.
>Federation begin attempting to starve them
>Federation being militarisation projects
>Zeon militarise in response

You can definitely make long arguments that the zabis were cunts. But there was going to be a war, either on Zeon's terms of the Federations.

>no one was suffering there or choking under the yoke of the Federation's ''totalitarian rule''.

Bullshit. If it was the case, why did they maintain garrison in the colonies and immediately start firing on peaceful protesters when Zeon wanted to be independent.

The earth federation purposely halted the development of new colonies when they saw the influence they were gaining and wanted to keep a monopoly on all resources exaction all around the solar system.
The initial purpose of the colony was to dumb poor people there to rot, just think about it for a second.

I don't need to read the rest of the image to figure this is all a pack of lie.

The only good Zeek is a dead Zeek

Fed supporters really want to make UC a good vs evil thing not a grey vs grey one.

Also somehow people miss that in Gundam the earth is genuinely getting more and more fucked because of people even after Tomino tried to hit you over the head with it over the course of 3 seasons and a movie. And, while not enough detail is put on it, Sweetwater's very existence proves just how little the EF cares.

well grey vs grey, except the AEUG, they're pretty much the only time anyone was straight up "these guys are definitely the good guys" outside of the individual groups like LM and the F91 feds that stuck around after the government basically wrote off the side.

Side 7 was literally being built in the midst of the riots in Side 3

They started side 7's construction after Side 3 became independent. Origin is wrong.

And the general timeline for every other side is like.

>0001-0056(IIRC)
>6 sides get fully built
>0068-0079
>1 cylinder is half finished at side 7

bump for zeon

Earth comes first.

The side that doesn't drop giant objects from space upon innocent people.

Tomino is just a tree hugger and his insanity shows when char tries to smash an asteroid into earth because muh environmentalism.

The Feds are arses for being a incompetent and corrupt government run by a byzantine bureaucracy, who eventually go full authoritarian oligarchic asshole by pretty much damning all spacenoids, but the Zabis are arses for being genocide happy freaks who are all too happy with backstabbing each other and putting their citizens in danger for petty glory.

This is what Gundam is about, the common man suffering under the idiocy of warpigs.

Remember, war aint nothin`but a heart ache.

youtube.com/watch?v=_d8C4AIFgUg

>innocent people
>prison island

indeed

>that artstyle

SIEG ZEON

>be a spacenoid posthuman or whatever muttrace is left groveling under the capitalsit boot on Earth

What a tough choiSIEG ZEON SIEG ZEON SIEG ZEON SEIG ZEON

WE SHALL REPEAT NOW AND FOREVER MORE WHAT STANDS IN OUR HEART.

TO RESTORE THE GLORY OF OUR HOMELAND. SIEG ZEON.

Remove the eternal german.

Zeon, Earthcucks' souls are weighed down by gravity too much.

>cuck
Char wouldn't use that word.

Without gravity you spacers would get crushed on earth because of your weak ass bones.

The only true answer is Zeon.

Oldsmobile Army

As Gihren is one of us, I am obligated to support Zeon.

Earth Federation because I want to pilot a GM Sniper II

Considering my network password is Sieg_Zeon!, well, why don't you fucking guess?

>not a grey vs grey one
It's grey vs black. The EF isn't good by any means, but they're not fucking zeon.

Zeon but only if I get a Zgok

Since this is the only gundam thread on Sup Forums right now, What the fuck is that pacing in AXIS ?

Average Zeon Fan = 12 year old neckbeard weeb. Shut in/NEET who leeches off his mommy. Manchild with "waifus" who enjoys watching moei. Posts on Sup Forums and cosplays in nazi uniforms despite having no understanding of war or hardship. IQ 90 maximum

Average Federation fan = Mature accomplished individual. A war veteran who understands the complexities of diplomacy and war. Spurns 99% of anime, which is trash. Passes down these teachings to his traditional nuclear family. IQ 140 minimum

>A war veteran who understands the complexities of diplomacy and war.
Yeah like goading an already alienated colony into declaring war because you were part of the global elite in the early century and sent all the poor people to rot in space.

Patrician fan = understand that both side are worthless and that only Char matters, Aware that Zeon has the sexiest mechas, likes little girls

If you support feddies, youre absolutely retarded.

You're getting zeon mixed with the federation

So you support genociding billions of spacenoids when you're supposed to be fighting for spacenoid freedom, all just so that you can drop a colony on earth and destroy most of the biosphere because you want to protect it?

>Zeon has the sexiest mechas

you're right but fed is much more sexier than zeon

He said he supports the Federation, not Zeon

patlabor ripoff

t. some douche who thinks Unicorn isn't canon

>genociding billions of spacenoids
Citation required.

Titans banzai

>Clearly an idiot or a troll

whichever side Rinko is on

Yes, I'm sure Zeon just used knock out gas on those colonies and then carefully removed all the people on them to secret paradise colonies where they'll have all the waifus and shit they could ever want, before dropping them on Earth and killing billions more. But hey, the federation is bad too because they suppressed an insurrection that would later go on to murder 1/3 of humanity. Which I guess is the federations fault for leaving any proto-zekes alive.

She's on my side.

Zeon, because they have the cooler mobile suits

Zeon because Feddies are killing the earth and refuse to let go

If the Feds are the ones destroying Earth why is Zeon the only one that tries to destroy it with colonies and asteroids all the time?

When it's run by the oligarchs that have been exploiting mankind since forever, yes it is.
Being with the federation is being a slave.

Wow, you actually believe the lies that (((They))) tell you user? Seriously?

Depends almost entirely on where I'm born.

Beat it Zeek
And take your shitty meme ideals with you