Yep, fits right in

Yep, fits right in.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/arts/art/rules/kehinde-wiley-2012-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well he was in illegitimate President so it's kinda fitting.

It's a portrait fitting of his presidency.

Just like a nigger to get a presidential portrait that looks like a fucking Coogi sweater from 1988.

wow, jfk's portrait is pretty rad, i like it.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!

Bill "suck my cock, you dirty whore" Clinton
Great pose

JFK's is out of place too. Not as bad but still.

Faggot president has a faggy portrait. Makes sense.

thats not his presidential portrait though

Yes, but people will remember the obonga portrait when they think of him.

I'd like to think that in reality, Obama is pretty disappointed (not that they could ever verbalize it).

Blacks wanted equality, not segregation. They didn't want BLACK bathrooms and water fountains, they wanted HUMAN bathrooms and water fountains everyone could use. They wanted to sit anywhere on the bus, go to any school, be treated with the same dignity our bill of rights says all men should be treated with.

Then came 21st century identity politics to hijack equity and equality in a spiteful attempt to gain something, Im not sure what. And here, our first black president, who (for all intents and purposes, all political leanings aside), did a pretty normal job, and proved to America and the world that yes, black people and white people are, in God's eye and the eye of the law, the same. The same dignity, the same worth, the same inherent inalienable rights.

And how is he depicted, in the halls of the great presidential portraits, here to stay for all time? As a special snowflake. No honor, no sanctity, no "treat me like you'd treat a white guy". Instead his portrait is, once again, hijacked by identity politics, with the results being pick related.

Martin Luther King Jr day is next Monday. He would be rolling in his grave if he saw what a clown they made Obama up to be. He'd put these people in their place. I have to believe that, deep down, Obama understands this. But here he is, saving face.

I pity him.

Kennedys is kinda shit, too, isn't it?

Dumb nigger, you understand that none of those other photos you posted are the official Smithsonian portrait gallery portraits, right? The JFK one for example is in the white house while the bill Clinton one isnt the right one either. Bubba bill has the trippy one with all the circles. You understand that multiple portraits are done of a president but only 1 official one is commissioned by the smithsonian to add to it's gallery right? Fuck your pathetic fake news. I hate the obongo portrait but don't fucking go around spreading weak propaganda

>Gave niggers a black president
>Still won't stop complaining
>Never acknowledge that Obama didn't do shit for them.
>Too low of an average IQ to realize that their financial success isn't brought on by who is President.

These people are like fucking pigeons on the sidewalk. They always want more.

What a gay nigger.
Just sperm my shit up senpai.

Terrible post. Obama didn't seek unity, he tried to accomplish the opposite. He constantly reiterated that blacks were an oppressed class in order to further his political agenda. You explain to me how race relations got worse than the 70's while the first black president was in office. He deserves this meme portrait.

>Muh Smithsonian Gallery
Boy, when someone remembers Obama they will be remembering the obongo portrait, not the commissioned one.

truth, bunch of dumb retards in here

Notice how the best goys get a chair

>the first nigger president is depicted in the middle of a jungle

:^)

topkek

Is this fucking real or are you guys mememing again?

Was JFKs portrait done posthumously?

it literally looks like baby puke

this isn't even the official white house portrait you fucking retards
do you believe everything the fake jew media tells you

it's actually real

The Smithsonian has all but one of the presidential portraits, Calvin Coolidge. That portrait is privately owned by Phi Gamma Delta. Rush FIJI bitches.

the one with Michelle Obama is alright but Barrak's looks absolutely awful with that background. That being said, the hegemony of classical portraits is garbage anyway. It's only bad because it's bad.

t. Uncle Tom

He doesn't want to fit in, like all nignogs he'd rather stand out.

See how lots of other presidents had dark backgrounds? Obama couldn't do that or he'd blend too much in

its real, that is obamas official portrait

> the hegemony of classical portraits is garbage anyway
> being able to recognize the actual faces of presidents in their portraits is trash!
> post-modern melty faces and photo collages smeared with excrement then lightly sprinkled with tranny pozz cum is what real art should be!
t. (((art))) major.

Why not make him pose on the top of a snowy mountain or some shit then, instead of sitting on the toilet on a crappy copy/pasted jungle background

>the hegemony of classical portraits is garbage anyway
you could have said nothing, but you chose to spout marxist sewage

It's not his real fucking portrait for the white house. It's for a museum you fucking niggers, learn to fact check ffs

I'm a "liberal cuck", but that's fucking funny.

It’s real. Apparently being black isn’t enormous go to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

It’s like when the coon Samuel L. Jackson made Mace Windu’s light sabor purple to “stand out” and helped fuck up the Star Wars lore.

JFK's is kino tbqh

It’s real. Apparently being black isn’t good enough to stand out from the rest of the crowd.

It’s like when the coon Samuel L. Jackson made Mace Windu’s lightsaber purple to “stand out” and helped fuck up the Star Wars lore.

Kys

Was Adam a manlet?

Fuck you for making me read your shit post

>the one with Michelle Obama is alright
it's okay mike, it's not too late to have it changed

>It's for a museum
does this belong anywhere near serious, professional work?

>Painted in a jungle....

looks nothing like her

> its not his real portrait for the white house
> mfw mustafa (who is totally from sweden...) thinks the US puts up portraits of our current "dear leader" everywhere, even in the official residence of the president like some third world tin pot dictator
> still MFW abdullah (who is 100% swedish...) thinks barry seotoro's Official Presidential Portrait isnt real
> increasingly MFW muhammed (who is a blonde swedish adonis, totally not some ashy runty pumpkinheaded somali with teeth like a 47 buick) actually tries to inform americans that king negroe's portrait isnt really that bad, so we should be glad we paid for this trash...
eat a bag of dicks.
obongo , as his last shameful insult has enshrined his shitty, trashy taste in the national gallery for all time.

HIVEMIND

edit: oops just realized it's the same person posting twice

I dont, he deserves it. Everyone in the world openly made fun of this faggot. None of the countries representatives gave him any respect and some did not even bother to show up whenever he would arrive at their country, that is how much for a joke he was. That portrait will be a testament to that

Is kannendiddy looking down cause he got shoted?

> edit
You have to go back.

>does this belong anywhere near serious, professional work?

Hell fuck no it doesn't. Like most affirmative Action hires, neither of the artists has a lick of talent.

Ford and Carter both with the hand signs.

Sorry, I fucked up my post and decided to post it again.

Yea, the day of the rope is approaching for me, whatever.

With good reason though.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I WONDER WHY THE COLOUR GREEN

unironically die if you're not baiting

"Kehinde Wiley has set Mr. Obama against greenery, with flowers that have symbolic meaning: African blue lilies for Kenya, his father’s birthplace; jasmine for Hawaii, where Mr. Obama was born; chrysanthemums, the official flower of Chicago, for the city where his political career began."

WTF I hate green now!

>whiter than you muhammad, the post

IIRC it looks like that because it was painted after he died, and the artist didn't want to paint the eyes of a dead man.
I like it too. Gives it a fittingly somber quality.

no, it looks like some turd took a photo of barry seotoro, ran it through photoshop on "posterize" and pasted in a repeating background.
> mfw this was actually painted by chinese kids in a sweatshop
nymag.com/arts/art/rules/kehinde-wiley-2012-4/
seriously. a sweatshop in china producing ((("""art"""))).
you cant even make this shit up

You forgot that Bill wanted this retard modern shit as his preferred painting. Whichever you're using for him is an alternate painting.

>no, it looks like some turd took a photo of barry seotoro, ran it through photoshop on "posterize" and pasted in a repeating background.
He was talking about JFK, aka John F Kennedy who got smoked you dumb nigger.

good post

>trying to compare the faces
>actually looking for any resemblance
>none found

This is some MK Ultra shit.

I hope he is disappointed that Trump might delete his entire presidential legacy save for the racial division.
Maybe he should've respected the other parties instead of trying to boss over everyone with his nose up in the air like some gay Congolese warlord.

rip

Q predicted this.

Kill yourself niggerfucker