How many shootings before it's too many, Sup Forums

If you support gun rights, you are responsible for this. And I'm sure he's a white male so Sup Forums will ignore it. Remember, all blacks and Muslims are responsible for the actions of the violent minority but white people are all individuals who deserve to be judged individually on here. Pathetic.

Where as in real life it’s the opposite

>If you support gun rights, you are responsible for this.
Nah.

Are you responsible for the rapes and murders of Americans by illegal aliens because you don't want a secure border?

Do you delusional faggots actually think you're ever going to get a gun control law passed after the last one you got turned the gun you were trying to ban into the most popular rifle in the country overnight?

We seriously need to start locking you retards up.

>How many shootings before it's too many, Sup Forums
All of them

Need public school reform

lol that run on sentence

>If you support gun rights, you are responsible for this
yes because ink and paper + ideas = pulling a trigger on a machine.

you're like a nigger.
you think that words = violence.

go
to
school
tomorrow.

>run on
wew lad.

even if they banned guns, there is like 500 millions guns in americans hands so the shooting would continue little fagget.

America makes arguing for gun rights really, really fucking hard. You fat retarded untermensch are constantly shooting up places. Fucking hell.

>If you support gun rights, you are responsible for this.
No, I'm not.
The only person responsible for this is the shooter.
Sage yourself with a rope.

but im not trying to type properly

Why would you stay in a place you dont respect? could it possibly be because you have no self respect?
SHALL and SAGED

you can blame mental illness for it or a society full of nasty normies who are all fucking self-absorbed bullies who actually contributed to today's happening. I blame normies as usual.

I bet you think white genocide exists, and don't think you're the delusional one.

If you support blacks' rights then you are responsible for 70% of all murders.

Because we're making it a place we can respect through progressivism and equality and you can't stop us

Actually, people oppressed throughout history statistically still suffer the consequences so white people are responsible for how they are

Number of people that need to die before I stop supporting the right of the people to keep and bear arms: all of them

Oh shit got em!

Something needs to be done. We need separation from NRA gun nuts.

Really? We seem to be doing fine.

I think about 5.56 maybe

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

AHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The sad apart about this is I believe you are being completely serious. What a moron. Smoke another one dopeboi.

Less than 1 in 20 gun owners are members of the NRA. They support far too much gun control for your average gun owner's taste.

Watching you retarded chimps try to use them as a boogey man is beyond hilarious.

How can you hold me accountable for other peoples doings when you don't want to hold all muslims accountable for islamic terrorism?

If you support nigger rights you are responsible for this.