Will Yuasa do it again, will this be the Anime of the decade?

Will Yuasa do it again, will this be the Anime of the decade?

Also, why is it called Crybaby of all things?

it says anime but it looks like a western cartoon

>flash garbage
>Yuasa

Into the trash it goes

I would say it tries to stay close to the feel Go Nagai's original manga gave off, which was quite cartoony, Tezuka-ish looking with a lot of gore and violence.

From what I have seen he nails that style.

Flash is the future of anime.

>Also, why is it called Crybaby of all things?

Did you not read the manga?

More importantly:
>Written by Ichirō Ōkouchi

Fucking dead before the first episode is out.

It's an adaptation, the writer is irrelevant

Nigger, Go Nagai is still alive, I doubt he would approve of drastic changes to the writing you idiot.

Not him but so many of Go Nagai's adaptations already have drastic changes compared to the manga. Including Devilman.

>Written by Go Nagai

Fucking dead before the first episode is out.
I hold myself to higher standards than to watch edgy lolsorandom shit.

just read devilman lady, he dont give a fuck anymore

OK, but Yuasa always makes adaptions that follow the source material.

The key visual has me very hopeful.

looks like trash

Back to your Boruto threads, user.

I swear I've seen a cover of Hellboy that looks exactly like this.

you know that is trash, the best adaptation that we will get is this coffee commercial

IIRC Yuasa's comment on the official site mentions the ending of the manga as being something impactful and lists love as a theme in the story. How the script is handled by that hack Okouchi is a different problem altogether but I have faith in Yuasa to at least make it a memorable experience visually. I'll be happy with something that has the same punch as the last page.

>I'll be happy with something that has the same punch as the last page.
you are asking for too much

>love as a theme on the story
Devilman is the greatest love story ever told.

>plebs hating based Nagai

>if it's not an exact duplicate of Nagai's art, it's trash
That's fucking stupid.

why else someone will watch devilman?

>Yuasashit+flash
fuck this is gonna be trash, even if i legitimately love devilman. fuck you yuasa, take your faggy ping pong shitmongrel failure of a life and go hang yourself, and take the most obnoxious fanbase birthed by this evil shithole of a planet with you.

He's all Flash now so no. It'll be good but despite Oshiyama's superb demon designs it won't catch the savageness of Nagai's masterpiece.

>hating Ping Pong

The first Devilman anime wasn't an adaptation of Nagai's manga but the original concept Nagain and Toei producers came up with together. Toei made TV show out of it and Nagai made his manga. The two OVA episodes adapted the core of first two volumes rather faithfully.

Also, Yuasa's Devilman is supposed to portray the whole story of the manga with the ending left intact. Doesn't mean it'll be 1:1 adaptation.

For whatever reason entices them. I just don't understand why people want adaptations to be nothing more than an exact replica of the source material. The key visual isn't the exact same as Nagai's art, but it still looks really cool.

Why do you hate Yuasa so much?

This has been drawn by Oshiyama Kiyotaka, amazing animator and demon designer for the series.

The problem with Ping Pong the Animation was that Yuasa's handling of it was really boring and uninventive because of ridiculous time-constraints. The story and characters are great but that's solely because of Matsumoto's original manga. Yuasa hadn't add anything substantial to the story and the adaptation wasn't particularly exciting. Only things that stood out as far as the anime medium goes was Oohira's superb opening sequence, Choi's ending sequence and those bits of animation and layouts by Bahi JD which didn't make it into the ep because of not having enough time.

>those bits of animation and layouts by Bahi JD which didn't make it into the ep because of not having enough time.
I've seen them and those cuts don't strikes me as particularly impressive. I'm curious why they stand out to you.