Boku no Hero Academia

How hard do you think he nutted in this moment?

First for best boy.

Post lewds of my boifu kirishima

Very hard

Endeavor is best DILF.

I come from /toy/ with good news for MHA fans
Ochako is getting a figma

Nice

Tsuyu figma and Nendoroid or riot

OHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDD YESSSSSSSSSS
AHHHHHHHH MY AUTISM PAID OFF
YESS THANK YOU GOD!!!

>making a figma of literally the most irrelevant character
For what purpose

Arc isn't over yet, she'll become relevant again, just you watch

Is there any way to listen to that song playing during Endy's scenes? Or am I just stuck waiting for a release later?

Sugarman isn't getting a figma though

No one cares about that ugly mutant degenerate

>Best girl and main heroine gets a figma

Hell yeah. Nendo when?

I've been playing the scene over and over again.

First time seeing someone make a post like that and it wasn't bait/opinion.

I want to squish a Kirishima meatball

Let's talk about subversions?

The BnHA structure is formulaic/generic, but the series has achieved its own identity both because of the style of drawing (which merges the cartoony with the detailed) and the small subversions that it performs in the course of the plot.

I particularly like the fact that Bakugou's parents are normal and nice people. Based on his personality, the first thought is that they would be terrible assholes.

Hori went full retard with that quirk

Orca Gang
Orca Gang
Does whatever
An Orca can

How so?

ok...hum...what's a figma?

That dudes quirk is honestly so fucked up, I really hope we get the reveal his whole school is secretly a training ground for villains or something

I want to fuck meatball-senpai

I like that the usual cliches are used by the villains instead (power of friendship, mentor sacrifice).

Motherfucking /bestgirl/ Toga confirmed next episode. Ive been saving so much nut to finally see her animated I'd probably cum cheese.

What the hell can his quirk do?

the internet is a cool place to lurk sometimes, you know? like fucking google or duck duck go or the fuck your autism allows you to

A quirk being fucked up doesn't mean you're a villain REEEEEEEE

I liked that a five minute pep talk from Izuku didn't completely close Todoriki's family wounds.

He turns people into meatballs. I'm not even kidding.

This is a perfect example of subversion.

Fuck, I'm so happy. I didn't know I could expect something from this life, but I guess I have something to look forward to right now. I can't wait smelling every part of her. I am going to make her mine.

Class A is retardedly strong, imagine when they've all graduated and moved on to being pros.

Todoroki*

I hate his quirk and i dread the day i'll have to watch it in anime form. I hope they go all out and add all sorts of squelching sounds to make it extra disgusting.

It's one of the most interesting quirks we've seen so far, its almost unbeatable in a 1v1 scenario. One touch and it's over.

To a grander narrative scale I like how All Might's character itself isn't cynical at all like you'd expect of a Superman character from a 2014 comic book inspired manga but is still interesting and enjoyable whenever he's "on-screen", it kinda subverts the trend of subversion.

No, Bakugou's parents being nice people have nothing to do with why he ended up the way he did.

It just pushed him in the right direction.

>That fox girl

i'd rather interact with people.

But could he beat overhaul?

Gotta get these animeonly waifubucks as soon as possible.

>Turn boys to meatballs
>Insert into anus

Overhaul vs Shiggy vs Meatball, all fighting for their lives
Who wins

Basically a figure brand. Deku had one come out this year, and Bakugo got one announced wtih him last year.

Deku one was great.

Hell, just the fact that parents are involved at all. There's so many orphan MCs out there, but we've seen a bunch of people's parents. Yeah, Deku's dad is overseas, because All Might is the father figure in the story, but Inko is a real presence in the story, and that's a breath of fresh air.

Overhaul of course. How is this a question?

Repost
Hear me out
>Deku's blood gets taken, knowing he has OFA
>Intent to pass OFA gets bypassed
>Several noumus with OFA are made that absolutely devastate the heroes
>Punished Deku and his class fight through them
>When all Noumu's are killed, Deku hits All Might level strength with no setbacks
I know it's terrible but I'm just playing off what could be done with Deku's blood than just mere "Pose as Deku and destroy things" schtick.

Boku no Villain Academia when?

What is it about UA that attracts high levels of autism?

Illegals

They're literally UA' rivals. It'd make much more sense them being a military school desu. I mean, have you seen their hats? No way they don't march every day at 6am.

Hopefully never

Global rule 3, faggot.

You think the professors or the directo saw all the people who got into UA and say ''alright, half this group sucks and the other half is actually good so let's do this'' and that's why class is full of possible candidates to become top heroes while class B is full of jobbers?

I like the fact that Deku is not an MC that beats everyone easily. In fact, the only one he managed to take down alone was Muscular, and that cost him his arm.

Is this Toga and Monoma?

Maybe too much, poor class joBBers, i like them too tho

One off
>Deku drinks all the nomu blood
>Literally god

If anything he's not a complete sociopath only because of them.

The uniforms are sexy as hell

Never write a story

Shoto will unlock the blue flames vs Dabi

What do you mean? Todoroki and Deku are the only actually autists in class A. I mean Iida probably has aspergers, but it's not the same. If Inasa was there then you would have a point.

Maybe autism is a desirable trait for top heroes

Sure you would faggot, that's why you're on on fucking Sup Forums

Good, now it is stucked in my head

Tetsu will be fine. He'll open an agency with Kirishima.

The problem is, in terms of just baseline heros like Manual or Ingiuem, class B is par the course. Its just that class A happens to have people that all have legit shots at being THE #1 that makes B look like shit in comparison.

Hopefully when this arc is done we'll see the whole 'building hero teams' thing come into play and let B get some time with the main cast

>the most intense game of tag ever
OH pops people instantaneously so there's that

>Shoto vs Dabi
>Shoto about to lose
>Inasa to the rescue
You know you want it.

The extra Endeavor scenes were dope as fuck.

Why is Sero so gay

>Tfw Kemi was the normie of her Academy

I can't wait until Shouto hits Azula levels of firebending

>Momo and Uraraka aren't autistic
>birb isn't autistic
>

Hear me out
Monoma is the traitor but no one would think it because of how much of a gag he is.

Also, from a purely masturbatory standpoint, who has the best power?

thank you, user.

>Kemi
Which one was that

Camie wasn't a normie, people barely noticed with Toga switched spots with her

to be fair, we don't know what half of the class is actually able to do. it's hard make a comparison.

I didn't realize there's a new thread.

I like how Todoroki seemed all brooding silent cool guy at first, but once he opened up a bit we found out that while he *was* kind of broody for Deku friendshipped him, he's quiet because he's really awkward and isn't sure of what to say.

You got me on Momo, but how is Ochako autistic? Also bird is just tour standard edgy teen.

Shinsou if he can use his quirk on himself

Otherwise, Twice

>Blue fire
>Blue ice
And everything is blue for him and himself and everyone around him cause he ain't got no one listening
He's blue da ba Dee da ba daa

Sun Eater. He can just grow pussies and dicks anywhere and fuck himself.
>grow a goat dick
>knot it with your dog dick
The possibilities are endless

you will try to rape yourself and you know it

So how does the recommended students system work?
I figured that Todo and Momo didn't have to do an exam since theu both were from super prestigous families, but Inasa was recommended too and he doesn't seem to be from a noteworthy family.
I wonder why Iida wasn't part of the recommended program since he is from a family that have been heroes for generations.

>Kaminari copping a feel off Kirishima

>from a purely masturbatory standpoint, who has the best power?
Momo can create anything to put inside her so that must be nice.

What if Toga was actually pretending to be normal?

That's how they getcha.

One minute you're admiring the uniforms. The next, you're talking down to everyone you meet. Before you know it, you're snarfing down meatballs and extolling the virtues of Quirk Marriage and eugenics.

Monoma being the traitor makes no sense and it would be really unsatisfying, narratively