Lol your friends are dying

>lol your friends are dying...
>can i call you?

Journalists are scumbags. Her Twitter:

mobile.twitter.com/adhikab

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Tc4U4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disgusting, spread this shit everywhere, expose msm as the scum they are.

wtf

"And if the place blows up, we'll be the first to tell, cause the folks we've got downtown are workin' hard and doin' swell"

fucking parasites

Aren't you fags usually upset that there isn't documented proof in a lot of these scenarios and now someone is trying to document it before the wave of disinformation comes out? Make up your minds you daft cunts.

>journalists want information
FUCKING HELICOPTERS MATE

yeah these same people cheer death in other situations. journalism is crass and shit but it's not like this worth pretending to care about.

>Can I call you?
Jesus, how thirsty can you be? At least wait till the shooting's over.

You know if these school shooters were smart (they're not) they would bring a shotgun and slugs to blow the lock off the doors, just sayn.

They're trash that literally only care about seeing liberals hurt. Nothing else in the universe truly matters to them.

yes because tweeting students who are hiding under desks from flying bullets is exactly the way you go about it. fucking moron

I would rather have my son shoot up a school than interact with journalists.

>*answers call*
>”Are you okay?”
>”Yeah i’m trying to get a photo of the shooter for the you guys so you can repor- *BANG BANG BANG*
>”are you still there?we need to hear the rest of the story!”
>”fuckin brat stopped talkin to me and hung up on me”

MODS DELETING THREADS WITH PICS OF THE KILLER WHY??

my son would never be in a public school full of immigrants and niggers to begin with

>can I call you so the shooter knows exactly where you are?
Fucking journalists need to hang.

jesus

3 minutes after a student in BFE America posts something on social media and an MSM (((journalist))) finds her single post. How the fuck?

She probably works for an intelligence agency.
It would be no surprise. How else would they be getting such information so fast?

No shit it's deplorable, and I wasn't commending it but usually on this board people are upset more on the scene information isn't released. Now it's reversed and the board is condemning the actions of the journalist.

>can I call you while there’s a shooter who would hear you?
Is she trying to get the kid killed?

This
The school that is going through the incident the shooting is actually one of the few schools that are pretty good in that county, used to attend there and is one of the last schools that I thought would have gone through a shooting

Searching the location mr boomer

In the wake of the footage that captured this horrific shooting incident, and the shameful harassment of victims during the massacre, i think we should all do the right thing and ban cell phones in schools.

>headscarf
>pol disgusted
>expect niggers to have souls

Wouldn't it cause way more deaths if the school shooter was intelligent enough to follow social media? I'm not up to date with the american national sport

kek

Ambulance chasers fucking seriously.

Burgers really need to leave the conspiracy chips alone.

Stop calling everyone over 25 a boomer you braindead cunts.

Cell phones should be checked at the door. Like a coat check. Would also reduce truancy.

You’re a boomer you’re a boomer everyone is a boomer!

How long until Kimmel, Fallon, Lemon and all the other soy boys milk this shootingfor ratings?

American journalists are bottom feeding hot garbage sub human rotten shits. But we already knew this.

serbu super-shorty only 3 shells, limited capacity
no way to get a high score with that

Shut the fuck up boomer

Whart are your plans for prom?

lower than pond scum

and now you're on a watchlist
inb4
>le everyone on le Sup Forums is on le lists xDDD
shutup reddit

>Can I call you?

What the fuck? Is she serious?

Is it wrong to be more disgusted by the reporter's actions than the shooter's?

I like your virtue signaling on an anomymous imageboard. You certainly exposed yourself as a better than your peers here. You are so humane! Upvoted.

This country is actually garbage now. I’m moving to fucking Ireland fuck y’all.

Later faggot

You're on my list now, bucko

>Beyoncé - every time

Have fun living with trannies who call you racist for eating vanilla ice cream

Imma buy a plot of land nd some sheep and say fuck it

Another example of how the press are not your friend
Always troll them at every opportunity

Love zappa

ITS BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO IDOLIZE THIS GUY!
ITS OBVIOUSLY A HOMELAND SECURITY THING TO HELP DISWAY POTENTIAL NEW SHOOTER WORSHIP!

Also it could be that the person posted isn't actually the confirmed shooter so they don't want an innocent getting involved or confused maybe.

It's anonymous dumb ass what virtue signaling points do you get.

Is it wrong that the first thing I thought was.
>Liberals are going to say "well they voted Trump, they deserve it"

>add me

>fucking sheep

The way of the Irish.

most those kids were probably liberals if were gonna get political about it and watching their fellow people mock them out of ignorance on the subject just makes it that much sweeter.

>t. Liberal, ass hurt since election night

Wahhh, they're so mean to us, we just want to destroy the white race, it's culture, and its countries, why are whites so MEAN.

>I watch a TV show while alone all day and know what the world is like

Sarcasm must not be your strong point.

>journalist
>human
pick one

> Pst hey kid, don't die so I can profit off you

yes, because publicly tweeting numerous students who are hiding under their desks from flying bullets is absolutely not the right way to get the information. that reporter is a fucking parasite and her actions should be condemned.

no, she's trying to get a byline

what?

more leeches

I've set bins on fire before and never got a crowd taking pictures

What gives?

>From CNN
I would love to have been able to DM fakenews.

Gimmie pics of ur dead friends!

Media manipulation, they're taking photos of the "riot".

HOLY SHIT KEK
These people are the absolute worst
Please tell me this is real

>REEEEEEEEEE JOURNALISTS DOING JOURNALISM

you faggots never stop, do you

Haz some upboat on me. Powerful.

>Please tell me this is real

You're a dumb fuck

>american journalism
Do you live under a rock?

this is why most militaries don't allow these scum near them and they are also often shot as spies too.

The problem is that Broward has been voting for Democrats since the Clinton era.

The likelihood is that this shooter and/or the victims are Democrats.

why?

>they are also often shot as spies too

Gee, I wonder fucking why. I bet the Nunes memo could give us an answer.

It's like they're playing a previous recording all over the news. Like..after the 100th one you just don't even absorb the info anymore, it's the same shit everytime. It's the same camera shots, it's the same uncertainty about the shooter, the same white people in ties and dresses saying the police are looking bla bla bla.

Lol. It's pathetic it's become so commonplace to hear about this shit.

15yo boy detected

I don't think you know what sarcasm is.

All you ever caw about is librul tears, and now you backtrack even on that? Pathetic.

archive.is/Tc4U4

I don't think YOU know what sarcasm is, you mouth breathing faggot.

I care about a lot of things, seeing you cry and piss and moan is just up pretty high on the list.

>I care about a lot of things
Why do you feel the need to lie so much?

Yeah but isn't areas like parkland and coral springs are more republics? The shooter probably did the shooting for attention... Though to be fair he could like in the more democratic area soooo...

Looks fake and gay.

You got me. I actually dedicate every waking moment of my existence to making you mad.

itt: reddit

Everybody expects this sort of behavior from journalists, user. They were doing this shit during Columbine.

Thank you for being honest.

Yeah it's fucking ridiculous.
The person doing the documenting is as important as the documenting itself. I don't like any of the big media outlets because they editorialize and sensationalize their "news". I just want to know what happened, I don't need to be told how to feel or think about it.

Please don't associate these parasites with journalism.

Journalists get the rope first. Fucking scum.

The fire rises.

This shit needs to be plastered everywhere. Don't let these cunts get away with this shit.

This cunt is the worst, she has messaged at least 21 people involved. Despite being told by many of those people to fuck off, she keeps going and harassing others.

Sounds a lot like what we would say actually.
Is ABC /ournews/ station?

Thanks for the tip...