YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS TO PROVE THAT DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS TO PROVE THAT DONALD TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R52VpjxlEjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he ate mexican food in that one picture

He hasn't killed any blacks to our knowledge.

>married to a slovenian

'crickets'

WAAAAAAYYYYYYCCCCIIIISSSS!!!

WAAAAAYYYYCCCIIIIISSSSS!!

It took me 11 seconds. What's my punishment?

his wife is a slav

He would have became president if he were racist.

He is friends with Al Sharpton.

NAACP Image award
hailed by Jesse Jackson in 2009 as a friend of community

Burden of proof is on the accuser, you stupid fucking Abdul sucking Britbong. I wish I was with you right now to punch you in the goddamn throat for making such a stupid fucking thread. I hope you get acid in your snaggle toothed face, you sad little bitch. Gif related is what I did to your mother last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=R52VpjxlEjM

Why?

Who cares if he's racist?

Who told you that racism is a bad thing?

He tries to get black votes

if quads trump is racist

Ez. He only treated minorities like they deserve to be treated.

He is also fucking over the white man.

>sucks Jewish cock
>has not made any executive orders of mass lynchings for shitskins
Seems pretty tame to me

I don’t think he’s “racist”. I think he has preferences like all of us do, but because he’s the President it gets put in the spotlight. Who doesn’t want to be surrounded by people that are like you racially and culturally?

The only people who call him racist are white SJW types.
Black people like him.

He hired and fired Omarosa four times.

Everybody is racist. And that's a good thing.

>>Prove a negative goyim!
Litteraly impossible, any proof I might present wouldn't be enought And you would discard it.
YOU, however have 10 seconds to prove he IS a racist nazi colluded with russian.
The accuser has the burden of proof and accusers showed themselves unable to prove shit for months.
I trust however that YOU'll be up to the task.

>more than a year in

Still no wall. If he was competent, he had sent the army to build the wall on day one. It's not like they're doing anything else useful.

you can certainly prove a negative. who the hell ever told you that you couldn't

He let a jew marry his daughter

That is literally rule #1 in empiricism.

Prove that Justin Trudeau has never sucked a cock.

Guilty until proven innocent, the Britbong way.

He is racist against Mexicans

For instance look at this wall bullshit, trump could slash welfare that's being absorbed by illegals and save enough money to build several walls in a single year

Yet, instead of doing that, he instigates a trade war with mexico, calls mexicans rapists and murderers, and wants to punish economically the mexicans who stay in mexico by charging them for a wall just because he can

Fuck this piece of shit and fuck any of his supporters, FUCK the cuck mexican trump supporters particularly

but he has sucked cock. multiple times, surely.

I'd be happier if I knew for a fact he was, get the fuck out of my country.

He has many jewish friends

>Asking that question in the one place on the internet that hopes he IS racist.

I imagine he has plenty of minority friends and acquaintances.

because he's good but he's not that good

Hes a jew jews cant be rqcist only.2 % of the population by your definition he can not.

sounds like he's doing a good job I like him more now.

>racist

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A JEW

He let his daughter marry a Jew

You have exactly ten seconds to explain how Obama did not create him.

YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS TO PROVE DONALD j TRUMP IS A RACIST.

I don't have to prove shit bong. now get on your kness and lick mohammeds asshole like you normally do and mind your own business.

Yeah, frustrated pieces of shit tend to enjoy when a piece of shit like trump channels their impotent rage for the most petty of reasons instead of doing the logical thing.

0/10

god damnit. this is basically my progression

Prove that he is.

Nothern Mexico is a shithole.
If you can't solve that issue, you pay for the band-aid to stop bleeding on the nation above you.

I wish he was. But he doesn’t seem to be.

And we should never never want it to stop

>logical thing
You mean like building up your own country instead of traveling to another to ruin it as well?

PROVE YOU AREN'T A PEDOPHILE YOU CAN'T

see how that works?

would a racist wear this expression of beatific serenity while standing next to a literal black man?

>Nothern Mexico is a shithole.
>If you can't solve that issue, you pay for the band-aid to stop bleeding on the nation above you.

Oh, I see, let's see the issue from the other side:

America is a cesspit of junkies and degenerate weak minded cattle who finance drug cartels, which in turn, cause mexico to become a 'shithole'

Should we send americans an invoice to pay for our national defense, like they want us to pay for their wall?

>non sequitur shitpost
The logical thing is to pay for your own infrastructure which will protect your borders, out of your own pocket, by slashing welfare for illegals, who should not have access to welfare to begin with, instead of inciting trade wars and other bullshit between mexico and the US because your voter base is butthurt about its own idiocy and political system.

Pablo your people are a menace and not wanted here. We will force you to pay for it weather you like it or not. Pay now agreed price, pay later even more due to tariffs and talking to neighbor nations to bleed you out.

Because he's not.

racism is a straw man
the lefts core ideology revolves around race
Everybody is racist, the left just made the rules on the game and conservatives let it happen, out of laziness or disbelief that people could be so twisted in their heads.

He let Ghadaffi (KANG) stay in his backyard so that he could peak at the UN. The globalists din't want him to speak, so no one gave him quarter.... except Trump.

Rage/10 I approve.

Exactly. This (likely misspelling) user gets it.

>Pablo your people are a menace and not wanted here.
Then build a wall and pay for it yourself, you thieving discount kike.
> We will force you to pay for it weather you like it or not. Pay now agreed price, pay later even more due to tariffs and talking to neighbor nations to bleed you out.
I see you are no longer ashamed of admitting your nation is run by thieving marauders who prey on less advanced nations.

You don't have a single valid reason as to why we should pay for your infrastructure, you are literally driven by NIGGER tier logic of 'gibsmedat cuz I want'.

Other whites. Blacks/Browns are used to it.

>conservatives let it happen
Boomers*

You have exactly 10 seconds to prove he is.

Maybe the Cartels wouldn't be so successful if you didn't have so many corrupt public agencies that turn a blind eye.
Send in the military, bomb the known cartel hideouts and mansions, kill anyone who stands in your way.
Scourge the place.
If you aren't willing to do that, pay for the wall so your problems, however externally financed, remain your problems.
Or let the American Military do your job for you.

You've had two years to prove he is racist.

Who's not racist. Dumbass

niggs

He has never said or done anything that was racist.

This isn't the strong preying on the weak, this is saying enough is enough. This isn't gibsmedat, this is making you pay for the mess you made. It's a long road to fix what was an 85% white nation 1965, this is a starting point. Homogeneous cohesive communities are better than diverse clashing ones. This will help inform outsiders they aren't wanted here, then the poc here that whites are retaking control.

What's our trade deficit with Mexico again, Paco?

Maybe the cartels wouldn't be so succesful if they didn't have massess of american cattle willing to give them mountains of money that enabled them to subvert and dominate the state.

Send in the military to america, bomb the house of known junkies, kill anyone who uses illegal drugs, kill anyone who stands in your way to protect the gangs and junkies in america

Scourge the place

If they aren't willing to do that, we don't pay for the wall, because the cartel problem will continue (cartels aren't impeded by walls)

Oe let the mexican military do the job for them

Since I'm not a retard, I don't think he's a racist, so there's no need to defend him.

The burden of proof is on you, you stupid fucking nigger.

How many people has he fired or denied a job due to the color of their skin?
How many job applications ask for skin color and then deny you based on skin color? Because affirmative action says they have to hire blacks regardless of skills. Just a number.

Who's the racist. TRUMP or the liberal democrats and their racist policies?

He dated this chick for two years

What of it? It's not our fault you can't market american products to mexicans properly.

pretty much this.

he's a dumb faggot, not racist.

he wants to grant amnesty to spiclets

this

ok with asian and pajeet immigrants as long as they're skilled

>Black people like him
c'mon man! It's just us whites here.

He was never called a racist until he started running against democrats. Fact!

You don't want that, they'll out breed you and then out vote you. When that inevitably happens it will no longer be a western nation, it'll be an asian-pajeet land.

Eminem had him at his mock convention on MTV in 2004. Now in 2018 all of a sudden he's racist

You have your entire life to prove he IS a racist, and since you can't, you can bin that knife, bong.

I only need 5.

nigger detected

>This isn't the strong preying on the weak, this is saying enough is enough.
Lol at this doublethink. It is preying on the weak because you have to pay for your own infrastructure instead of shaking down neighboring countries.
>This isn't gibsmedat, this is making you pay for the mess you made. It's a long road to fix what was an 85% white nation 1965, this is a starting point
It is gibsmedat, you are demanding money from us to build your own infrastructure.

It's funny how you think that mexicans are causing your problems, lmao. Americans are also guilty as fuck, just about as guilty as the mexicans.

Who is giving all these illegals jobs? American citizens
Who is letting the welfare state go rampant? American citizens
Who is rewarding illegals in the US? American citizens
Who is rewarding the cartels in the US? American citizens
Who cannot even control its degenerate drug addled population? American citizens
Who can't even control gun smuggling exporters in their cpuntry? American citizens

Fact is Trumptards are basically niggers in terms of thinking, instead of admitting that you are complicit in a problem, you deny all the evidence and take your hate on the person who looks the least like you

You don't have any moral standing to demand us to pay for your wall, other than 'gibsmedat cuz I want', like a nigger.
> Homogeneous cohesive communities are better than diverse clashing ones. This will help inform outsiders they aren't wanted here, then the poc here that whites are retaking control.
Skip the stormnigger parrot talking points please, they're offtopic shit.

You're a special kind of stupid.
Culture is not inherently race related. Here in America we had civilized people of all races. The problem?
Crack cocaine in the 80s.

I wish he was

>stormnigger
Wanting better for your group of people isn't racist, it's human nature. Evil corrupt Jews have made it so only whites can be guilty of this. America is not up for grabs, I will vote and advocate for harsher deportation laws, stricter crime laws. You should take pride in wanting your people to have a better future. All the economic details I'd expect us to disagree, but I'd expect you to agree on nations prioritizing their own.

>prove hes not racist
Who really gives a fuck, LBJ was a memeber of the KluKluxKlan thats my guy.

He is a closet racist. That's why I like him. He should be more broad about it his second term.

He is racist and I love him for it

Show flag kikeboy, the studies that say other have been deemed socially unacceptable. People feel safer and more communal towards people who look like them. You can say culture all you want, but there are many culture clashes in the states. Opposed to the idea of guests adopting the host nations value. I'm not trying to create some bullshit hybrid nation, trying to continue the values created by the forefathers.