Honest question, how do you stop school shootings? There's a reason why it only happens in the United States

Honest question, how do you stop school shootings? There's a reason why it only happens in the United States.

Should school security be armed with guns? Metal detectors at entrances? Yearly mental evaluations?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/cerberus-s-remington-will-cede-control-to-lenders-in-bankruptcy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every student except nonwhites should be able to carry a gun

Ask the NRA, or most gun owners, there's nothing you can do, so...

You know what's weird? I remember an anonymous posting a thread about how Trump made gun sells low. Now that this happened I'm sure guns sells will go up.

End public education

Arm teachers, obviously.

Stop pushing shitty anti-depressants

No. School security should only be armed with sharp knives that can be attached to the end of a fiberglass staff.

Why are they always soft targets? Why aren't janitorial staff trained in small arms combat and carrying?

I don't want to stop school shootings. I want school shooters to properly direct their bullets towards jews and niggers instead of their fellow whites.

>Should school security be armed with guns? Metal detectors at entrances?

There should be someone armed with a gun. When I went to high school in the 90s a sub section of deans were retired cops and the police had a small representation on campus. Like 2 officers. Not most people but some.

As for metal detectors if its a regular issue yes. That means someone checking bags though cause they will have metal on them.

But the shooters are all white.

Honest answer. Police stations and schools should be the same building. That way the zone is no longer unprotected. All persons placed in custody would be given to state police.

There was security at my school 24/7 but that’s because it was an awful school so I wouldn’t expect that to be the answer for every single school.

arm all the children

And niggers would misuse them to shoot each other. Your point?

But all the shooters are white. This would probably escalate the problem.

It's part and parcel. Shoot brownies as payback.

>niggers would shoot each other
And what's the problem?

There's a reason they don't happen in UTAH

For one, it doesn't only happen in the US. IT happens more frequently in the US because its a meme, people talk it up, people are scared of it, people won't shut up about it, so everyone knows its a thing you can do, they know there's a highscore, they know you can get famous doing it, and they know its reasonably easy because the target never fights back (according to the media, any defensive gun use isn't ever reported on because it doesn't have a sexy body count and goes against narrative)

The genie is largely out of the bottle, so there's no good way to stop them. They're also incredibly rare.

Barricade the door, most classrooms have a HUGE teachers desk that can cover most doors, and barricade further with student desks, untility cabinets, etc.

It's because whites are becoming the most marginalized demographic in society; when people in older times carried weapons, everyone was much more polite

Too much clean up

Because they think it's cool. Like a fucked up meme. But lately there has been less school shootings cause people now think school shooters are bullied virgin losers, so it's not as "cool" to do anymore.

We should ban all guns

you lower the C&C age, and teach children about firearms and firearm safety.

there is not wrong with school shooting. It keep bullies in check.

>all the shooters are white
Only the ones you hear about.

Actually, that's totally untrue.

Most shootings that happen around schools are gang-land nigger shootings

Most shootings that happen in schools are beaners or chinks.

The white kids just get all the media attention because a) it's weird news, a man-bites-dog story, and b) there's no media blackout on reporting the bad things whites do.

I feel a lot safer in my state where the majority of the population owns an average of 8 (legal) guns per house, than I'd ever feel in a nigger-neighborhood, or Californian cuckland.

FLYING STICK GOOD
FLYING STICK PROTECT TRIBE

You don't, it's just part and parcel of living in a free society.

Armed guards at all schools, teachers can be trained and carry if they choose.

Same way you stop any shooting, shoot back.

It would disturb the students tryong to learn.

Deport all whites back to Europe. Simple as that. #WHITEXIT

There should be a gun in all classrooms or at least a hand grenade.

Gun free zones make all of that impossible.

The word you're looking for is sales you hick.

And no, sales skyrocketed under obama because people feared knee jerk bans. That isnt the case under trump. Local state governments usually still try to pass knee jerk legislature though, so florida may see a slight temporary increase.

Why do they shoot up schools?
Because public school system is fucking cancer. Because it’s literally a prison. Make the schools a better place, you won’t have suicidal people whom are bent on taking people with them. Security isn’t the problem you idiots. Either better the system or privatize it, you won’t get anywhere with more security.

>how do you stop school shootings?
It's called beta uprisings, retard.

You stop it by including betas in the dating market again.

Everyone should have a gun

>Should school security be armed with guns? Metal detectors at entrances? Yearly mental evaluations?
mfw burgers struggle with every solution except one that works

I always said that just like every place that is receiving public has got to have fire extinguishers, hoses, and other means to fight fires, according to law depending on the type of structure, its size, how many people come and go inside it, etc as well as a certain number of people trained to use those, such as security guards with special fire fighting and first aid qualifications and in private companies, a certain number of private workers trained with basic skills to use a fire extinguisher, about the type of fires, where to aim, first aid, etc.

-in the very same way, we also need people trained with guns, and the law will determine how many people there needs to be at the miminum in every place, just like with fire fighting regulations. The guns would be locked in a safe, in a secret place, that only the people trained to use would know the location and code, and they would be able to use them in case of an active shooter. Dedicated armed security guards could also be added depending on the situation and needs.

This is the only solution to mass shootings and terror attacks, anyone who is against this is a complete idiot who can't be taken seriously. Just like we train people and equip places to fight fire, we need to do the same to protect ourselves from rogue shooters. There is no other way, it's either that or litterally begging to be killed.

t. former security guard with fire fighting qualifications

Virginia Tech is literally the only Asian mass school shooting

>Honest question, how do you stop school shootings? There's a reason why it only happens in the United States.

Ban guns and it will "suddently" stop.
PS: Creating a law that say "at year 2030 guns will be banned at usa" will stop school shootings, yes, people will still have guns until the year 2030 but school shooting it will "suddenly" stop one PLANK TIME after the law is enacted

Blacks shoot your streets, whites and asians shoot your schools. Muttia is past repair just buy your kids vests and good running shoes and teach them to act under pressure.

Hire veterans to run security in every school in the country. There's no shortage of vets who need work.

We should ban schools.

Well first you would need to look at whats driving these kids to do this, and apply a social construct to curve their behavior. I dont think this is something fixed with laws or a show of force whether its metal detectors or armed teachers.

Or just get rid of blacks and chinks, then you've solved 2/3 of the problem

We should ban students

No guns = No school shootings
It's literally that simple. Are you people seriously so dense that you can't understand that?

No shortage of psychotic vets.

We have to discriminate the white students to searches and seizures of them every morning when they come to school.

Allow teachers to carry. If we want to be an armed society, we can't fucking halfass it... that's all there is to it.

We're never gonna disarm ourselves, and we're never gonna see this shit stop with gun free schools. Let the teachers pack heat.

Make government GF's for incels. It's the only way to stop these shootings. 9.9999/10 it's some virgin that was bullied by chad and stacy and snapped.

>how do you stop school shootings?

It's a systemic problem. You can increase security in schools which would lead to less victims hopefully, but that won't _stop_ the shootings, just minimize the damage.

The reality is that you'll always have depressed young males that due to their resentment just want to lash out and do as much damage as they can.

The real question is how do we stop young males from becoming like this?

You're incorrect. If there were at least 3 well know armed staff on the premises of every school, these attacks wouldn't happen nearly as often. I guarantee it. This is a cosmic law of nature, predators target the vulnerable

You can't stop them. America is fucked.

There will always be guns. You people seriously belong in rubber rooms.

are you seriously so dense you don't understand the consistution??

Baltimore just celebrated having 1 week with no shootings. Niggers shoot each other up all the time and it doesn't get counted as a mass shooting when they do drive bys and waste a bunch of fools

Today's shooting was a false flag to get democrats to inevitably again push for banning guns, which leads to people running out in mass to buy guns.

Is it a Coincidence that Remington was planning on filing for Bankruptcy earlier this week?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/cerberus-s-remington-will-cede-control-to-lenders-in-bankruptcy

Theres no such thing as no guns you literal retard.

>forgetting /ourboy/

Q predicted this

Psychological screenings.

Stop forcing rapid cultural change and let people find a stable place in society.

Burger logic.

Man it must be nice being able to blindly trust the government like your dumb ass.

Underrated

Honestly, does anybody in this thread think there really is a way to solve this?

School shootings are deeply rooted in American culture, it won't go away no matter the legislation.

Waste of time to discuss this desu

Vets are allowed to cary now thank god for Trump

If I was at one end of a school, as an armed security guard, and you were at the other, as a mass murderer, how many people do you think you could kill before I got to you?

This

That's not a school shooting and also half white

for 7$ you can build a gun from lowes.

This leaf gets it.

They aren't mass shootings because niggers literally don't know how to aim guns. Like, they don't know what sights are for. They use guns like they're magic wands.

Did anybody ask your backwater Slavic ass?

>sending snaps with hashtags during a fucking school shooting
How many layers of Millenial are you on senpai?

I have personal permission from the boss of this mongolian cartoon forum.

bait?

Literally every fucking Gen Z nigger is on Snapchat every second of the day.

Daily reminder the costliest school killing was in the 20's and with FUCKING DYNAMITE.

Public School is degeneracy

Exactly, I mean look at nyc, no guns, murders all disappeared. Chicago, Oakland, all great examples of where gun control just WORKED. When will these nut jobs get it through their hear. Meanwhile murder in Wyoming and Montana is the highest we've ever seen.

I think we can learn from the UK. No guns and no shooting deaths. Now they are taking away all of the knives and all violent crime has just disappeared.

I don't know why people can't get it through their heads.

Why do you think mass shootings happen at schools and movie theaters and other places they know where people aren't gonna have their own weaponry? It's a matter of deterrence. The best case scenario for a facility is that a shooter chooses not to even try it.

You Brit pussies and your desire to let your own government shit on you constantly astounds me. The point that you think your betters should do the same is even more amazing.

It's not about necessarily stopping the murderers. It's about preventing them. If potential shooters knows that they are going to be met with lethal force around 20-30 seconds into a rampage, it'll make them think twice about conducting it in the first place. It's about deterrence.

There's nothing that can be done. Only hopes and prayers.

You fucking retarded idiots.

Train and arm teachers who want to fill the role as first responders to school shootings. Have them run exercises and scenarios with law enforcement like real-time communication, coordination, and shooter position. Provide incentives such as additional pay. Have yearly psych evaluations to make sure the teachers carrying firearms are okay.

Fixing society would require actual change though
>Fixing women's rights (as in removing them)
>Fixing the economy
>Fixing the media (which glorifies mass shooters)
>Fixing the central banking system
>Fixing the currency
>Expelling jews

Way easier to bitch about the liberty of owning firearms on cable news than propose actual solutions.

My school had an armed police officer.
But I guess if every single school had only one, that'd be a shooter's first target.

>people are surprised when teachers attempt to radicalize students for their marxist bullshit that some don't take it and have violent outburts

There is nothing wrong with school shootings in the US. Guns are a right that shall not be infringed. Imagine if instead it was the right to bring in immigrants which shall not be infringed.

Wow it has to be hard being so fucking ignorant.

>Chicago, great examples of where gun control just WORKED

Are you a mongoloid or something?

That user, is why you have two.

They don't care about dying. It's a last stand.
Increasing security will lead to them picking easier targets or preparing better, and yes, minimizing damage but not preventing it entirely.