How and when did you realised that you're a white supermascits?

youtube.com/watch?v=njXZUH5hv0w

About senior year of high school. Then I got really serious the second year of college.

Also, tatted skinheads are Jewish tools.

You dumb nigger

>you're a white supermascits
no, I'm a white separatist
Reigning over blacks is way more work than I'm willing to put in for a nigger in any context

I went the other way

Does being happy with the fact that I'm white and not wanting to be anything else make me a white supremacist?

it usually happens to them when they visit blacked.com

>supermascits

Put a bomb collar on a nigger. Make him work. Should nigger refuse, run or you just get bored, blow the collar.

From really on. It was more of a growing into it thing than a sudden realisation. Family roots involved in history with the croatian state on the german side during ww2. Everything thats alien/foreign to my beliefs and views gets labeled in my subconscious.

Honestly I don't think that being WS means that you 'reign' over anybody. In the current year, it seems that if you just think it is 'ok to be white' or respect your own cultural heritage you are a White Supremacist.

Include integrated taser feature to get more laughs.

When I realized that there's no such thing as the human race.

White supremacy isn't a life style choice or identity, it's a statement of fact. White people are the Chad of races.

"white supremacist" is redundant.
Non-whites are parasites living off of white surplus.
Food aid and vaccines are swelling naturally small populations.
A world without whites will be 3 billion tapeworms without a gut to infest. The east asians would be the only survivors if whites disappeared tomorrow.

The stupidity of a meme-flag, as always.

It will rape unwilling women.
Willing women will fuck it.
It's outdated as a source of Labor.
It's not intelligent enough to operate machinery.

They have literally no purpose. Grow up.

it's funny because i remember when i was in the categories 2-4, currently in 3.5, probably

t. white boi who isn't the smartest (jews and asians are smarter) or has the most physical prowess (blacks) or strongest families (arabs)

>t. white boi who isn't the smartest (jews and asians are smarter) or has the most physical prowess (blacks) or strongest families (arabs)
niggers need jews and asains because niggers are stupid
jews and asains need niggers because jews and chinks are weak
whites, don't need anyone

when I was about ~8 and went for vacation to Spain

Interesting nigger specimen, she seems to have huwhite skull features while black eyes and dark skin. I would love to test her IQ.

When I managed a group of 8 and 2 of the niggers were 100% illiterate

Europe was blown apart by two massive wars and yet rebounded quickly, China had a bout with communism which erased their culture and murdered up to 100 million yet they rebounded and are going to overtake USA as the world's largest economy, Japan was nuked twice and faced a rapid cultural upheaval and took it in stride, Korea had a civil war splitting it apart and now S. Korea is known for tech and car companies much like Japan. Yet Africa remains forever hopeless, some countries trending downwards as they remove white people from their society by force.

I don't know about being a white supremacist. But there are obviously some groups of people who can not perform at the level of other groups of people.

I am not.

We have all three features and are better looking as well. Continue crying if you wish, there is no other race that I feel envious of.

What happened? Did you see... God forbid... a white person?

damn... I meant “Allah forbid”

year or two ago when I woke up to how badly my country is getting fucked over by the sandniggers and how bad regular niggers in the USA are.
The funny thing is that I'm not even white myself.

it was dirty and people were loud, it was Mallorca though, but Portugal was the same

Sven, now you have my attention...go on

There are non-whites who are more successful than you, have higher income than you, have STEM graduate degrees, get more women than you, etc. White supremacism is pure cope and most of you are losers who work minimum wage and trades job and pretend that you are superior to us and that the accomplishments of the top 1% of successful people in your race are yours.

You losers screech about your races superior average IQs on Sup Forums while working a $13 an hour warehouse job meanwhile the majority of STEM students I see in my top 10 ranked Graduate school are Asians, Arabs, and Indians. Go to a Walmart in America and you'll see what the average white person is like.

Watching them act like literal chimpanzees in school, and then seeing that they don't grow out of it. Every aspect of behavior you can see in a tribe of apes, is common in individual blacks and completely prevalent when blacks get together in groups.

Realizing that the majority of them operate on a borderline mental retardation level of IQ, but we're supposed to ignore any statistic or experience that points out that fact.

Realizing that apart from a tiny minority of standouts (whom I applaud), blacks are subhuman and their culture(s) are universally degenerate.

Another sweet LARP/Troll/Shill post. Well done but you're over using this particular one. Also, probably don't misspell supremacist. Most white people check their spelling.

when i moved to niggerland aka atlanta georgia

no it just makes a normal human being

but nancy pelosi thinks you are

I'm in graduate school right now, who do you think all the nonwhites copy off of? Though it does bring me pride when I see someone I've never met holding onto a photocopied piece of paper with my beautiful handwriting on it.

Mallorca is a German-British island, idiot Muhammad.

since the meaning of the word changed.

lol then why do you go to schools in our countries?

Because intellect is only part of the equation. The other races lack the empathy and creativity to be great nation builders.

When i visited british island on my vacation.

When I was about 5 or 6 my mother gave me a national geographic to read, and growing up in rural farmland new york didn't expose me to to many negroids or mongs. Ever since I've seen them in there I've hated them all, I hated them then, and I'll hate them forever.

The media told me I was, so I knew it was true.

Tell the truth. You fapped to the natives with the droopy breasts.

Your extreme stupidity literally dubunks your claim of white supermascist. You do realise that for example without paper ''your beautiful handwriting'' wouldn't mean shit. Paper was invtend by China and it reached europe lie 13 centuries after its invention...

Baltimore riot threads on Sup Forums. Started unironically saying nigger in public after that.

>meanwhile the majority of STEM students I see in my top 10 ranked Graduate school are Asians, Arabs, and Indians.
And none of those schools are in Asian, Arab, or Indian countries. Really makes me think.

>paper wouldn't have been invented if the Chinese didn't exist

Cry more faggot. All people like you can do to even attempt to compete with White people is bring up obscure pseudo-inventions from thousands of years ago like paper, nails, peanut butter, and a fucking stick. These are trivial items that any functioning society will produce and not dwell on as a point of pride. Even if I didn't have paper I could write on literally anything else with anything that leaves a mark, your point is meaningless and doesn't even revolve around the point of my post.

>white supermacist
>implying blocks are peeple

if your sense of superiority is based on your race I feel sorry that you lack personal superiority

>supermascits

Excuse the Finn for he does not know better...

You're the dumb nigger if you think tatted neonazi culture is good for the white nationalist movement.

Well since no one else has done it yet, I guess I get the honor

Ahem*

TITS OR GTFO!