BREAKING: Flynn’s Lawyers Filing Motion To Prove Flynn Was Framed

RIP MUH RUSSIA NARRATIVE

citizensoutpost.com/2018/02/14/breaking-flynns-lawyers-filing-motion-to-prove-flynn-was-framed/

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensoutpost.com/2018/02/14/breaking-flynns-lawyers-filing-motion-to-prove-flynn-was-framed/
youtube.com/watch?v=8b6xWGfABZs
nationalreview.com/article/456379/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-questions-raised-about-fbi-robert-muellers-investigation
citizensoutpost.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/1oQLZdH5t3FEao7hE-x4wBjFsKwKkOLq9/view
motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/flynn-business-associate-hoped-to-get-sessions-to-support-russia-related-nuclear-project/
archive.is/oHaNC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought he pled guilty

>uh gibberish website

NO WONDER ISRAEL IS FALSE FLAGGING US RIGHT NOW

newly uncovered texts released in private proved he was setup

He did, now they're going to challenge it as they claim he was framed.

Bump

He did. Now there is supposed evidence that the FBI believes he never lied, so he's challenging the case.

Flynn planned this whole thing out. He knew that Obamas people would spy on Trump just like they spied on everyone else the last 8 years. He set the trap and brought Trump along for the ride. Gen Michael Flynn will be as responsible as anyone for the downfall of the Deep State.

He did this is Kremlin soup

>fbi doesn't think flynn lied
>8 months later Mueller railroads him into pleading guilty

i bet the plot twists are just starting

Bump

flynn said he didn't do it in his statement.

>“After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of ‘treason’ and other outrageous acts. Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for. But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right. My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel’s Office reflects a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions.”

>everybody forgot flynn and son tweeted about pizzagate
this was all a trap to show how deep corruption goes, and to, eventually, expose the pedo rings. pedo rings will start to be exposed in august/september. we will actually see military tribunals in 2019. screencap.

the first q posts, on nov 3rd or whtever it was, were the only real ones
everything after was a larp.
but you have quotes from first drop in image. made me remember

Agreed to a plea bargain, not exactly the same.

God, I hope these people fry!

>RIP MUH RUSSIA

Lmao. Russian shills come on you can try harder. Nice source. LMAOOOO

3/10

MUUUUH OP DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ANGLE SHOOTING MEANS

I like the pic better than Obama's TBQH

It's now illegal to know Russians.

bump

BUT FLYNN WAS SUPPOSE TO FLIP? THATS NOT HOW THESE INVESTIGATIONS WORK! THEY'RE SUPPOSE TO START FROM THE BOTTOM AND WORK TO THE TOP THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Shills will ignore this!

No worse than Daily Beast, HuffPo, Maddow, or CNN's entertainment programs.

You Can't Flip The Flynn

His 302 was probably falsified by Strzok or the other unnamed agent involved in interviewing him. Want to bet his name rhymes with Jill Kriestap?

More right-wing fantasy.

Flynn is going to prison.

bump

>leaf
>spacing
t.reddit intellectual

bump

***CASE CLOSED***

"Yes, sir," the retired three star general and former military intelligence chief said when asked if he wanted to plead guilty.

"I accept your guilty plea," responded Judge Rudolph Contreras, adding: "There will be no trial and there will be probably no appeal."

Flynn was charged Thursday with one count of lying about his private discussions with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, regarding US sanctions being imposed on Moscow by the government of then president Barack Obama.

"On or about January 24, 2017, defendant Michael T. Flynn did willfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements and representations" over a government matter, federal prosecutors said in the two-page charge sheet.

***CASE CLOSED***

the heat is on the donald
pic related

lol ppl actually unironically think like this

Can't wait to see how Trumpanzees frame this as a victory.

funny ain't it

In an attempt to cover for Donald Trump’s reckless Michael Flynn tweet the White House put the blame on attorney John Dowd, saying that he authored the ill-advised social media message.

The Washington Post, who first reported the story about the Twitter message, added an update to their article, revealing that the White House said Dowd was responsible for the tweet.

“UPDATE: The Post is now reporting that the tweet was authored by Trump’s personal lawyer, John Dowd, according to two people familiar with the situation,” said a note added some time after the article was published at 4:30 p.m. Saturday. “The fact that Dowd authored the tweet could limit its salience to the investigation, but the White House still hasn’t publicly corrected anything.”

The White House tried to put the blame on Dowd, but many observers were quick to question if Dowd actually authored the tweet after noticing the improper conjugation of the verb “to plead.”

we're watching
kek

>sources familiar with the matter
every time (((WaPo)))

remember: Republican National Convention
oh sweet Jesus the irony!
"Lock her up!"
youtube.com/watch?v=8b6xWGfABZs

the left really can't meme
how assmad are you going to be when trump wins in 2020, and democrats are literally hung for treason and face military tribunals? honestly, how assmad? will you kys?

>Russia narrative crumbling and all you can do is jerk off to tweets that make you feel good
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it still happened, regardless who published it.

“I'm out of the tweeting business...I did not mean to break news."
- Trump’s personal lawyer John Dowd

History lesson for today:
The Articles of Impeachment against Nixon began by saying he "obstructed, and impeded the administration of justice."

Missed the point. No source is not credible. These kinds of stories are false as often as they are true.

hello comrade,
that old russian propaganda chestnut called "whataboutism".

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."
Lt Gen ret. Mike Flynn - 2016

>I accept full responsibility for my actions.”

>that source

wwewvlad

>it still happened
>only proof i have is based on "2 sources familiar with the matter".
keep bumping this thread tho
wonder why mueller postponed flynns trial??

i'll tell you why now
because in IG report coming, evidence they fucked with 302s, making the entire investigation into flynn fall apart. dumb shits forge documents and think they'll get away with it

hello comrade
President Donald Trump changed his story Saturday on why he fired Michael Flynn as his national security adviser, now suggesting he knew at the time that Flynn had lied to the FBI as well as to Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Russians during the presidential transition.

That was a turnabout from his initial explanations that Flynn had to go because he hadn't been straight with Pence about those contacts. Lying to the FBI is a crime, and one that Flynn acknowledged Friday in pleading guilty and agreeing to cooperate with the special counsel's Russia investigation.

Trump's tweet: "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!"

It's unclear now why Trump would cite lying to the FBI as a reason for firing Flynn. Doing so suggests the president knew at the time that Flynn had done something that is against the law, and therefore the investigation could not be as frivolous as he's been portraying.

t's also unclear how he would know that, if information about Russian contacts had not reached him, as he has been implying in his own defense.
- from the AP

lemme know where i used whataboutism
also hanks for another bump!
was flynn even given immunity? i gotta go bang my gf it's v day after all. get yourself a gf.

>keeps copy and pasting cuz he can't forumulate his own arguments
sad

Thanks for sticking it out Flynn

nationalreview.com/article/456379/michael-flynn-guilty-plea-questions-raised-about-fbi-robert-muellers-investigation
Here’s NeverTrumper and actual lawyer Andrew McCarthy, saying that Flynn’s new judge (old one recused himself) ordered Mueller to furnish Flynn with all relevant evidence of his innocence. What you have to worry about is that the Judge knows Flynn plead guilty to a crime he didn’t commit because Mueller was going to jail his family. The National Review might not #Resist like WaPo, but as a mob of establishment Republicans they’re not exactly Trump-kissers.

Interesting thesis. There appeared to be a faction within the military/IC that saw the endless wars as destroying the Republic. It seemed Flynn was part of that faction. Him and Mike Rogers.

This is such a convoluted drama that anything’s possible.

It’s also possible the Russians fed into it by providing fake intelligence to Steele GCHQ and Dutch Intl when they asked for it. Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

kek to deflect
Count One (False Statements)
On or about January 24, 2017, defendant MICHAEL T. FLYNN did willfully and knowingly make materially false, fictitious, and fraudulent statements and representations in a matter within the jurisdiction of the executive branch of the Government of the United States, to wit, the defendant falsely stated and represented to agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, in Washington, D.C., that:

(i) On or about December 29, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Government of Russia’s Ambassador to the United States (“Russian Ambassador”) to refrain from escalating the situation in response to sanctions that the United States had imposed against Russia that same day; and FLYNN did not recall the Russian Ambassador subsequently telling him that Russia had chosen to moderate its response to those sanctions as a result of his request; and

(ii) On or about December 22, 2016, FLYNN did not ask the Russian Ambassador to delay the vote on or defeat a pending United Nations Security Council resolution; and that the Russian Ambassador subsequently never described_to FLYNN Russia’s response to his request.

the machine is on and there is nothing (You) can do about turning it off.
keked the fuck out while continue to shitpost for responses.
lel

For all the lefty retards that cannot keep up...know that Flynn's charge and plea had nothing to do with the Trump presidential campaign, as well as the other 3 flimsy indictments from Mueller, those charges also have nothing to do with the Trump campaign.

>framed
You know, I really wouldn't doubt it. Those fucking scumbags in DC, especially the Democrats, stoop to a new low every single day. The deep state is a fucking mafia.

I genuinely don’t understand the logic that went into your post

Flynn took a plea deal for lying to the feds, presumably to spare his family from something
Trump said his meeting was entirely lawful (it was) and that he shouldn’t have taken the plea deal

So where do you get the notion that Flynn actually committed a crime?

Flynn did nothing wrong.

lefty/pol/ assemble!
WE
NEED
TO
GROW
SPREAD OUT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND DISINFO FLYNN

WE OUTNUMBER THEM
WE HAVE REACH
WE HAVE PRESENCE
WE HAVE CONNECTIONS

GOODNIGHTALTRIGHT

You dipshit a plea deal is literally in writing admitting you did the charge in question. You can google the actual plea deal itself and read it.

But of course it's like a prenuptial agreement and is not a 100% guarantee. If it looks like he was framed and under duress from the FBI threatening his son it might call it into question.

Seriously, what the fuck kind of logic is this?

Bump. Shills massing on /pol. Get out faggots

user he's alone on v day. let him stew
his long paragraphs will surely take down drumpf this time

>where
maddow, huffpo, wapo

>Trumps campaign manager who lives in Trump tower and previous managed the campaign of pro Russia candidates in Ukraine being charged with money laundering through Russia has nothing to do with Trump’s campaign.
Phew, I was really worried for a second.

You can plea bargain without admission of guilt.

Yeah, reminds me of pizzagaters.

He was framed by Hillarys dossier.

> citizensoutpost.com/

lmao

If a plea deal wasn’t good faith (FBI lying) then it can be tossed. Flynn will win because the FBI can’t put stezcock on the stand. What a shit show that would be. Hey let’s call all those fucking kikes to testify about their email and texts.

>So where do you get the notion that Flynn actually committed a crime?
>Flynn did nothing wrong.
>Seriously, what the fuck kind of logic is this?

what does logic have to do with a man taking responsibility for his actions:

After over 33 years of military service to our country, including nearly five years in combat away from my family, and then my decision to continue to serve the United States, it has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of 'treason' and other outrageous acts.
Such false accusations are contrary to everything I have ever done and stood for.
But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.
My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office
reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country.
I accept full responsibility for my actions.

- Michael T. Flynn retired lieutenant general United States Army

logic.
when did logic ever come into play since the trump administration.
this administration is a national embarrassment.
where's the logic in that?

here's the bargain-
"A plea of nolo contendere allows the defendant to accept the punishment related to the crime without admitting to the crime."
still going to pay the penalty.

To you shitty dick licking faggots who STILL believe Trump colluded with Russia and he’s gonna go down for it:

How in the purple FUCK can you possibly still believe this? I am serious here. There is PREEE CISSSEEE LLLYYYY ZEEERRROOO actual evidence to support those insane thoughts. You really really are fucking delusional and mentally ill.

>14 posts by this ID
Happy Valentine's Day faggot.

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) released a letter noting that his staff has spoken with a “whistleblower”
drive.google.com/file/d/1oQLZdH5t3FEao7hE-x4wBjFsKwKkOLq9/view

Flynn Business Associate Hoped to Get Sessions to Support Russia-Related Nuclear Project
The goal was to build nuclear plants throughout the Middle East.
David Corn and AJ Vicens
Dec. 6, 2017
motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/flynn-business-associate-hoped-to-get-sessions-to-support-russia-related-nuclear-project/
archive.is/oHaNC

On Wednesday afternoon, Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) released a letter noting that his staff has spoken with a “whistleblower” who says that on the day Donald Trump was inaugurated as president, Michael Flynn, who was about to become national security adviser, was texting with a former business associate named Alex Copson to tell him that their plan to work with Russia to build nuclear reactors throughout the Middle East was “good to go.” According to the whistleblower, Copson said that day that Flynn would make sure that US sanctions imposed on Russia would be “ripped up” and that doing so would clear the way for the ambitious nuclear project. Cummings’ letter suggests that Flynn, who had previously worked as a private consultant for Copson’s company, was still in cahoots with Copson and intended to use the White House position he was about to assume to facilitate this controversial deal. Months earlier, Copson was also hoping to enlist Jeff Sessions, who at the time was a US senator from Alabama, to help advance the deal.

Copson and his company, ACU Strategic Partners, had a grand vision: to form a joint project with Russia to develop more than three dozen nuclear power plants throughout the Arab world. Copson claimed this scheme would stabilize the region.

>get out of your guilty plea for lying to the FBI in an interview
>go to jail for lying on your SF-86, along with a whole host of other shit the special prosecutor was holding back on the condition of cooperation
Great plan!

Right, and the rumors that he cheated on his wife with Stormy Daniels were salacious and unverified until it was revealed he paid her $130k to keep them that way.

Just need to find who got the money on Russia and everybody goes to jail.

>plea deal
>pleading deal
>pleading guilty deal
>pleading guilty to the charge deal
>pleading guilty to the charge in exchange for leniency deal
Go back to mexico and take you no ingles speaking friends with you.

You can plead no contest, or guilty but innocent (Alford).

Depends on the terms of the deal.

He was caught in a purgery trap by a compromised agent (Strzok) over a non-crime. Fruit of the poison tree.

>citizensoutpost.com/2018/02/14/breaking-flynns-lawyers-filing-motion-to-prove-flynn-was-framed/

they're right, the left can't meme.

Bump for visibility. When will this madness end, I want to see justice.

hes going to walk you muppet

expect the charges to be dropped son

nolo contendere is a plea made AT TRIAL. Like pleading guilty in front of a judge when they ask the question, but instead you respond with "I plead nolo contendere"

A plea BARGAIN is made to avoid going to trial in the first place and instead skip right to sentencing. It's affirming you did the crime so your peers don't have to convict you of guilt because you already admit guilt.

You can't make a bargain out of court saying you didn't do anything and hope the sentencing officer goes easy on you. That makes absolutely no sense. You wouldn't be sentenced in the first place.

lel u mad faglord?

>Fruit of the poison tree.
Unless you can prove his plea was under duress it isn't fruit of jack shit.

Then why did he make a plea bargain?

You're confusing a plea deal with the DA and a plea you make in front of a judge. They are separate things. You don't make deals with a judge. You can plead guilty, innocent, or nolo condendere(maybe a few others) to a judge at the beginning of a trial and then move on. But those aren't deals of any sort. They are literally plead on the spot.

However, you can make deals with the DA but the only thing the DA cares about is you admitting you are guilty.

Any verbiage concerning deals or bargains is always in reference to admitting to the DA you are guilty in hopes of leniency.

Bump hard to believe flynn’s Lawyers were so incompetent to not get any of this before signing off on him pleading guilty to literally nothing

Gee, what gives?
>BuzzFeed is suing the DNC, thus forcing it to prove their claim that Russia hacked the DNC servers
>NSA headquarters had a shooting incident
>The DNC is on the verge of bankruptcy
>Susan Rice just outed Obama
>The Steele Dossier is on suicide watch
>phony Russia Narrative is essentially BTFO
>elites like David Rothschild are losing their minds on twitter 24/7
>Flynn is poised to be vindicated

Anybody else wonder why a sleeper cell was activated today in order to hijack public attention by murdering school kids?

Kek.

Stay mad, faggot. And get used to it. We have 7 more years of winning ahead of us.