Kick California Out

I'm so sick and tired of California. Someone sent this to me, and looks like it might be something worthy of discussion. For Americans, sign this shit so it can enter a public debate. Needs to hit 100 for it to be publicly listed. Only requires an email address.

>The state of California has grown too large and influential. With 55 electoral votes it holds more sway over elections than one state should be granted.

>California has proven time and again that it is willing and able to work counter to the welfare of our nations citizens. Being a border state is a great responsibility and as a sanctuary state, California has shown itself to be less than up to the task. It has worked towards granting illegal immigrants the right to vote in US elections. It has been unable or unwilling to properly defend our 1st Amendment and has continuously fought to restrict our 2nd.

>By removing California as a US state the door would be open to any counties wishing to rejoin as a new state, free from the corruption and tyranny so prevalent in the current government.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-state-california-union
mercurynews.com/2017/02/10/heres-how-big-californias-economy-really-is/
youtube.com/watch?v=flv50nodYFo
youtube.com/watch?v=mn1fxChSbYk
nytimes.com/2017/02/08/us/california-today-federal-taxes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e2bffmnpERY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot link: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-state-california-union

What's wrong with California?

Stop being a bigot

What isn't wrong with them?

Man shut up youre dumb for posting this

You're not serious, right? Read the greentext for the most relevant bits, but California is probably the only reason any Democrats win in the United States. There's a fuckton of Republicans in that state (in the rural areas) that basically get stomped because of the cities.

California's electoral votes have not been influential in any presidential election in the past 40 years.

Give them to Mexico as reparations for 1848

We're being run by literal Communists.
I'm a Californian and I kinda support the idea of California leaving the union.
I'd have to move to America before it happens, but this state is more and more fucked every year.
Los Angeles is Tijuana with better infrastructure and more whites.

Racist asshole. The undocumented immigrants in California are more American than your mutt ass.

there will be no reparations, carlos.

lolwut

I've had a few job offers from San Fran, but fuck if I'll go there.

Honestly they should do this with the big cities of California, let the Mexican they love so much run the whole thing.

>Kick out the largest economy and largest agricultural producer in the union

Lol ok

You missed this:
>By removing California as a US state the door would be open to any counties wishing to rejoin as a new state, free from the corruption and tyranny so prevalent in the current government.

Right now, California can't realistically split. But if it does separate, the 'good parts' can rejoin the union.

>t. commiefornian

>implying cal-based businesses haven't been prepared to bail for years now
heck even hollywood has been migrating to Georgia the past few years

Enjoy you pussies. California IS the USA. No one else matters. The USA is a 3rd world shithole without us.

explain pic related, then bozzo

ummm, no sweetie. The Heartland is True America

We would be fine without North Mexico. The only thing that would 'hurt' would be the loss of Hollywood... but is that really so bad?

Fake. California must be the smartest state.

Explain nonsense you believe because it's in a picture you saw on the internet? I'm good. Believe whatever idiocy you please. I'm Californian and, therefore, your beliefs don't matter to me.

and yet, it's one of the dumbest, together with the southern nigger barnyards

>nonsense
see?
you're so much of a retard you can't grasp the truth

French man I know you got kicked out of California before for not shaving and being stinky.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if anyone calls the US a shithole it is almost strictly due to California being part of it. Terrible, dirty, disgusting place.

>fly-overs think they can rile me

Why don't you support states rights user? Do you enjoy giving the federal government more power than intended?

This. Any time there's some fucked up story, it's got about a 75% chance it's from California. I can't wait until this petition gets publicly listed. It's going to piss off so many people.

lol this would cripple the US economy. You idiots don't understand fucking anything.

I'm a Californian and even I won't go to San Fransisco.

France is basically another Afghanistan with all their refugees. Mexicans at least eat pork.

PLEASE, it'll be our treat you can have California.

seeing the impressive number of hobbos in your shithole, it's doubtful you'd kick anyone unshaven and smelly

>commiefornian so fucktarded he doesn't realize flyover states people are better than him

Go fuck yourself Pablo.

Everything. Maybe breaking off the whole state is too retarded, better solution is to simply split it in half, or divide it three ways

those hobos come from other states you dingus. everywhere else just sucks. CA #1

That's the mean I.Q. being measured.
You have no idea how many spics live here.
They drag down the mean I.Q. by sheer volume of spics.
If you don't live around spics you have no clue what you're talking about.
They aren't as retarded as blacks, but they're far from where whites are.
They literally eat on the streets.
This is not a joke.
t. Los Angelino born and raised

bump, yuge if underrated

You know when they remove a cancer, it's destructive in nature?

We must remove the cancer. I don't care what happens.

Ca here, please do this.

jk send in the feds to uncuck us but they dont have the balls to

don't be so infantile, the U.S. needs the CA economy
>"California’s economy produces over $1 trillion more than the next most productive state, New York."
mercurynews.com/2017/02/10/heres-how-big-californias-economy-really-is/

I'm guessing that New California movement from a few months ago is dead? I haven't seen much of it recently.

>CA #1
in poverty rate, indeed
and prbly in gender dysphoria rate as well

California has a very large amount of assets but they are currently in debt with several municipalities filing for bankruptcy recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=flv50nodYFo
youtube.com/watch?v=mn1fxChSbYk

honestly the rest of the country hates the fact they live have to mooch of us. I just see everything outside of California as cheap labor. SAD!

just go to Sacramento. plenty of women there.

You're delusional if you don't think that businesses that matter wouldn't leave that shithole if it lost being part of the USA. The agricultural areas would state-up and rejoin the union anyway as a real California.

So? It's also the most expensive. It costs over $350 billion a year in federal funding.
>nytimes.com/2017/02/08/us/california-today-federal-taxes.html
Producers would move to actual America. If they didn't, it wouldn't really matter.

New California is basically impossible to do, given the requirements for it to split the state up. Exit from US and re-join is a lot faster of a way to achieve that goal.

You don't kick California out of the union. Instead you do what you must always do to out of control democrats, you defeat them in a war, free their spic slaves, deport them like a good Linclon, reconstruct them and then carpetbag the shit out of them.

BUMP BUMP BUMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP
BUMP BUMP BUMP
MY BODY IS READY
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS
I HAVE WEPT FOR YEARS THAT AMERICA IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE IN THE '90.

touching a commiefornianess?
no thanks: I'm neither interested in STDs nor in rape accusations

Yes, but which industry in CA could not move out of there relatively quickly?
Your own article says that the main component of their production is computers and components, but none of those are the actual manufacturing plants, they're just the headquarters and some R&D.
What's stopping them from just packing and moving to Seattle or Portland in case they need to jump ship?

because your closested... its cool

I heard CA is leaking people and they bring their retarded mindset with them.

I guess rape is easy to get away with in France with all the niggers.
Frenchnationalfutballteam.png

right...

Nothing, just a bunch of shitskins, I still love it here and my white relatives have been here for 80+ years so i'm not moving.

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH

bump

>Whiter than you, muhamad
not a chance, northern mexicanigger

living in your head rent free

I picked a team in LA, your move cucky french man

>not a chance
t. no data available face

wow so progressive

soccer is gay
no wonder a commiefornian likes it

because it's not needed
erryone knows southern France being a muditerraniggering shithole, it has never been White, that paris is the French commiefornia, and the rest is Whiter than you can even imagine

>What's stopping them from just packing and moving
Beautiful beaches and perfect weather.

sour grapes. we're not even that good at it. it's finished Napoleon, exile urself to saint Helena but not the one in California.

>because it's not needed
It's because it's illegal in France to take those statistics. You're so cucked that you aren't even allowed to know what's going on.
>the rest is Whiter than you can even imagine
I've been to Paris and it was not only bad, it wasn't in southern france.

I hope we invade you. Nothing personal kid.

>he can't handle the bantz

>I've been to Paris
>hasn't even been able to read the part about paris being the French commifornia (ie leftism, fags and shitskins)
yep, low IQ commiefornian indeed

What California could do is cede territory back to the Federal government - Central LA, Hollywood, San Francisco, Oakland, etc. All the voters in those areas would be automatically disenfranchised and the state would swing from faggot-commie dominated to something half-way moderate.

>ice cold water
>literal bums everywhere
>scorching sun
how fucking delusional are you

ahha there goes the economy, welcome to the third world flyovers

t. Spic

Get out Pedro you smelly beaner.

I completely agree with you. The US needs to get the fuck out of California.

>southern france isn't white
>paris isn't white
>the other 1/10th of the country is whitetopia!
So what white parts do you have left? Brittany? I think you're deluding yourself.
I want to escalate the banter to civil war tiers. Nothing would make me happier than facing your mexican conscripts in open battle under their general, Field Marshal Epstein before breaking through the front and burning hollywood to the ground.

Fuck everything about the rest of the US. Your not welcome in California.

The US would be a third world shithole if California wasn't subsidizing it. Fucking welfare bums. Fuck off.

>commiefornians attempt at maths
yep, still among the lowest IQ in Murrica

Californian here, I wish for nothing more than the big earthquake to happen, or for the state to go so far left that prominent politicians get hung for treason.

I'm going crazy stuck here

Seems like it's the other way around Jose.

West Coast is the best coast.

if you beaners ever bothered to read(i.e. grapes of wrath) you would know that whites from oklahoma and missouri broke their backs working on fields in california, you beaners take all the credit but you're shit, fuck you...you do more harm than good.

I think your autism might be the reason you think france is white. Find your tard wrangler and step outside.

If you support secession of any state, kys. Get the fuck out of my country. I will remove every spic from california before they secede

It's basically like New York but there are a few differences.

We have Mexicans instead of Puerto Ricans.

The weather is better.

Instead of Cuomos we have Browns.

The public transportation is much shittier.

I'm going to say the economy is worse if you are outside of tech.

daily reminder that Texas has the same number of spics and WAY more blacks than CA.
CA: 39% hispanic, 38% white, 15% asian, 6.5% black
TX: 38% hispanic, 45% white, 12% black, 3.8% asian

Yet is somehow a way better place to live

Must be the liberal ratio

US and Mexico both out of California!

Better than US passport

I don't know about this. Most of cali will rejoin the US but the main cities would be a whole new thing. The Tech companies would take over making their own country. We would also loose every major port pretty much on that side of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2bffmnpERY

North Cali fag here
Send help

California will remain united against the common enemy

Literal Communist state