ITT: Anime disappointments

ITT: Anime disappointments.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CNsZes0MHso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Disappointment implies there were expectations.

This series was more popular than mahouka. Do you really think there weren't any expectations?

Charlotte and Gangsta

It needs to be said.

>Little Flop Academia

The ending to Mirai Nikki.

The OVA were ok but I couldn't get past the borefest that was the 1st ep of the TV series.

>ANDROYU!

The Project Itoh movies. The third act of Empire of Corpses is one of the most terrible things I've seen, especially with such high production values.

QUALITY thread?

From retards. Mekakushitty is an incoherant mess in all forms.

If it's incoherent then why do I understand it?

*chomp chomp chomp chomp*

kagerou days and specifically ayano's theory of happiness are some of the best anisongs from this decade. there was hype was from people who knew what they were talking about. sorry you started watching anime in 2016.

re:creators
flip flappers

Hibike S2 (way too much drama and 0 music)
Tales of Zestiria (still liked it but i wanted more action)
Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul (nina is like 70% of the screentime and i don't like her at all)
BnHA (boring)
Dragon Ball Super (Toei)
Log Horizon S2 (why..)
Phantom World
How shit is my taste?

What was the point of him again? Like they has this really cool "Magic Vs Modern thingl and they just fucking dropped it to focus on croux bullshit.

the music sure. no one fucking knew the story

>series
It's just a bunch of shitty vocaloid music videos

Somewhere along worst taste on this board and kill yourself please. But seriously, you have to watch more anime. Not that most of these shows aren't trash.

Why do you talk about things if you don't know shit about them?

All of anime.
Its just high school fan service bullshit now.

HxH

>le "not your typical shounen" anime
>all the kids are obscenely powerful and have full plot armor
>takes 40+ episodes to "get good"

What fucking shit show. Would watch if it had a different cast of main characters like Hanzo or Silva.

It was so bad, fanfiction-tier.

biggest disappointment of the year

91 Days
>started out strong but quickly became SOL-esque
>Rando (or whatever the blonde lasagna dude's name is) being a joke character, but the show became so lackluster he was the only thing carrying it for a good while

FlipFloppers
>episode that had a short montage of Pure Illusions they went to was basically a middle finger to viewers of episodes that could have been
>waste of a 10/10 ED along with ED's artstyle, settings, and probably would have made a better story too
>EvilMimi in general

Little Witch Academia
>"My favorite scene is the ending." ~ Yoh, 2017

confirmed

>"My favorite scene is the ending." ~ Yoh, 2017
Did he really say that

Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul is probably the first anime I've dropped in years. Really disappointed after Genesis. You cannot just dump a completely out of nowhere OC character into an established setting who somehow knows about and has a load of deus ex machina in his backpocket. The pacing is also complete garbage.

>no one fucking knew the story
You obviously don't know what you're talking about.

>that massive difference between the tv and bd versions

youtube.com/watch?v=CNsZes0MHso

Checked.

Almost everything by Gonzo

This so much.

>Waifu's series was animated by Gonzo

Finally were admitting this
This is what happens when you let a bunch of hype train passengers dictate the length of your show.
Trigger just didn't have 25 episodes worth of material for this. Not that they care, they got paid before they even made the thing.

I didn't like the ending, but there were pretty entertaining episodes in the course of this show

I had fun with the tv series but it was still really disappointing. Wish it had only been one cour.

Complete trash. It's even featured on Know Your Meme.

Aldnoah Zero, both seasons for different reasons.

Aren't they making a new anime or something? Here's to hoping it's not shit this time

The entire medium

>123
>entire medium
You have to go back

Nigger, I have 411 completed series, which is more than 90% of local residents have.

I hate cunts like you who think they're cool shitting on everything for no reason.

w-whoa, you sure showed me

Kimi no nawa.
Because when something is so hyped up by people, then when you watch it you start seeing flaws everywhere, at least it's like that in my case, I can't turn off my brain and make a blind eye on the obvious mistakes, instead I start analyzing and breaking down every scene while I wonder how can people praise something that's just average. The expectations were so high that if I weren't being somewhat objective I'd say that Kimi no Nawa it's complete trash.
On the other hand, I can watch a trashy show and not be disappointed, like I watched Phantom World, all of it, I even enjoyed a couple episodes, but I was expecting trash when I started watching it, so I got trash.

You bet I did

Konosuba

Aldnoah just became painful to watch, it shat on the "good guys" by making them completely irrelevant and trivial compared to the most boring protagonist, turned the princess into a joke and shat on the "bad guys" by giving them horrible endings.

Because 5 appeared.

Slaine?

There's the lower effort trigger shows, but you can tell someone somewhere had some fun making it. And then there's this show where you can tell they're no longer invested at all in a project, and are just straight up bored with it

This and Sakura Quest.
Both of them are underwhelming as shit.

Chinese Electric Batman 2wei

>Chinese Electric Batman 2wei
what did he mean by this?

>it will blow your mind
>It's not for everybody
I watched with expectations and I just got a simple anime that made me fall asleep

Quints don't lie

I thought KonoSuba was meant to be the anime that saved DEEN. Did Sup Forums lie to me?