Dragon Ball Super:

PRAISE HER ADORE HER ........ALSO WAKEY WAKEY JOBHAN FANS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h50eXy6pHdE
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhFzYLXbpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calling it.

Goku keep your guard up and stop being Toppo-ed from behind! I know SSJB costs a lot of stamina, but at least turn SSJ when you're being tortured! You too Caulifia! Why stay in base when you desperately need more speed to dodge hundreds of ki blasts?!.

new thread, same question. Who would you rather take to bed?

>Calm, tranquil and controlled
>A newfound confidence has been awakened
>Angelic

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Reminder that you need to shut the fuck up!

Caulifla. Wherever she is, Kale will follow. So technically both.

Coquette is a QT.

I thought it was Cocotte

It is the final minutes in the Tournament of Power. Geran who is now carrying alone the fate of his universe in the stead of his fallen friends tries to fight back against Gohan who does the same for his universe 7, the sole other surviving universe to take part in the tournament.

But now Geran can't overpower him anymore now that it's finally catching up to him all energy he spended so far against Goku whom he eliminated at great difficulty, and then Gohan whom he at first easily overpowered but then it turned out to be not that easy as Gohan reveals the power he had been hiding, even greater than his father's.

Geran mourns his mistake in being cocky and not managing to knock the well rested Gohan off stage before he powered up. Even greater however, is the regret that Geran carries over not knocking Kale off stage when he had the perfect opportunity to do so and the resulting battle with her recovering from his attack and teaming up with the other monkey girl brat to take out several of his team mates. If only they had been there, if only he had their support and some of them had lasted up until now.

Now, it has come to this. Geran's tired and can't face Gohan head on in a direct power struggle, and there's nothing but the cheers of his universe teammates to help him.

But suddenly gohan shows his true power! He drops his pants and shows off his throbbing member! cheers from both universes are muffled into raw confusion. Geran's pale face begins to redden at the sight of such huge girth, his thoughts dance around franticly, unable to find a way out of the coming impact.

Zenosama gasps in awe" Ahhh! he pulled out his hyper weapon"
Other Zenosama does the same"Yeah, his hyper weapon!"

18 accidentally breaks Vegeta's arm?

Kale because she actually has defined arms in that shot
I don't know whose idea it was to make Caulifla and Cabba actual stick figures but they need to jump off a bridge

Neither, desu. They both look like they would be protesting the trans military ban that just happened.

Twist: someone dropped CP on stage from the benches to trigger Gohan's power up. U7 disqualified because no one even was there to support him, justice wins.

Well now you know, it was Toriyama himself.

>accidentally

Yeah, sure.

Your U7 MVP. Gohanfags get fucked.

Reminder that the androids are right.

Wakey wakey

This episode sucked ass.

This episode sucked ass.

>kale not having blue hair
Only a Broly thing?

It's very similar to SSJ Type-C.

Think it is C-type.

What would Goku do if he was transported back to the past, and stranded there? Let's say it was 1 day before Bulma meets Goku.

something stupid i bet

Does pride trooper girl have the biggest canon breasts outside of ham planets and transformations?

she is HUGE

Kneel Vegeta

Daishinkan said that some of them are starting to tire out.
Caulifla doesn't have mastery over her SS forms like Goku and Gohan had in the Cell arc, so I can accept that she waited for the right moment to use her full power.

Goku on the other hand really doesn't have a excuse, unless he is a masochist. Just how much is he holding back when even 18 could lift that guy with 1 hand?
Holding back and getting caught offguard are such overused tropes in Super it's kinda irritating.

Towa

I think so, if you count filler Annin would be bigger in her giant form.

Not canon.

DBO is more canon than DBS. Towa was created by Toriyama.

>Only Jiren, Hit, and Toppo can even hope to compete with U7

sad boyz

The set up was alright, Goku being retarded and being bailed out by 18 is when it goes to shit again. The entire thing with Caulifla running trying her hardest to be Goku and run around taking ki blasts without going SS was cringe, Kale once again going distressed and becoming SS to save her sempai when she just did that the episode prior was incredibly lame, and the beam struggle was homage tiers of bad Especially when it looked so similar to the final kamehameha a few eps ago I'm sure there's reused animation in there.

I seriously hope ep 104 is the last featuring these two.

ANOTHER FUCKING WEEK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can I get a quick rundown of the episode

>Job Troopers job to three monkeys and two androids

Tenshinhan got his fucking arms blown off because he left the cuck circle, but then he used that one technique to grow 2 more out of his back, and landed a kikoho on Jiren, fucking him up pretty bad

Kahseral was pretty strong able to fight pretty evenly against 17.

Beat up Freeza and wait until he trains for a rematch

no, he was absolutely no match

>goku gets cockblocked from fighting jiren again
>5 members of JUSTICE squad jump Goku, Caulifla and Kale
>Goku pretends he's gonna job again
>17 & 18 jump in and easily beat the JUSTICE rangers
>JUSTICE brigade retreats and gangrape Caulifla instead
>Kale learns to control her powers cuz muh waifu
>5 members of JUSTICE jobbers are eliminated

Tenshinhan will win the tournament of power.

I'm pretty sure they just recoloured Goku and Vegeta's beam combination from ep98

Goku was jobbing to some pride troopers until the androids saved him
Kale transforms without going berserk and takes out half of the pride troopers with Kalifa

Tenshinhan, the STRONGEST human, cannot win the battle royale on his own, but he is luckily able to produce clones of himself for the purpose of 100% perfect cooperation between himself and his teammates. They should be glad such a powerful individual is a friend, and not a foe.

Goku and Caulifla go full retard and job to the worst members of the pride troopers due to not transforming.
17 and 18 fight too
Tien and Roshi eliminated a jobber
Kale controls her power

>goku jobbing so his asspull new transformation is "surprising"

sometimes formulaic anime cliches piss me off even i if i can see it a mile away,

Toppo wants Jiren to save his energy so he calls on the scrubs of his team to take care of Goku. They find him next to Cauli and Kale and split to take them on. Kale doesn't do anything, meanwhile Goku and Cauli both use the opportunity to bungle around without going Super Saiyan anything and taking the enemy attacks.
Meanwhile Roshi and Tenshinhan take care of bootleg Cell and reunite with everyone except Goku and the androids. Turns out the latter two arrive to bail out Goku and knock out one of the pride jobbers. Shit happens and they reassemble, trying to take it out on the teo U6 monkeys. Kale goes distressed to save Cauli and powers up to face them in a beam struggle very similar to the Final Flash + Kamehameha against the u9 wolves. Goku appears to congratulate them and lets them go so they can fight again. Turns out Brianne had been watching them the whole time too.

>pretends

I don't know what episode you were watching, but what I saw was some grade A jobbing.

He got fucked up by two fighters. The first one was picked up and chucked out of the ring by 18 like he weighed a couple of pounds. The other one did literally nothing else of any import but subdue Goku.

18>Goku about 3 times in this episode. What can you call that if not jobbing?

Broly's hair was blue because and only because he was part way through the transformation and the literal mind control device was trying to stop him. Under normal circumstances he has two modes, base and hulk.

Broly getting it as a distinct form in the second movie was a mistake.

>goku gets cockblocked from fighting jiren again
At this point, who fucking cares.
I'm still pissed goku got between hit and jiren.
That was probably the only goddamned fight I wanted to see in this entire fuck up.

Go on Youtube and search for the clip, because that happened.

He was holding back.

>teo
*the

You forgot that Frieza finally ringed out that fat guy from U10

nice headcanon.

>Its another episode where Goku lets some guy catch him off guard and gets him in a full nelson

WHAT THE FUCK WAS POINT WHIS EVEN TRAINING HIM ON THIS?

Final 6 Spoilers:

Vegeta, Frieza, Hit, Goku, Toppo, Jiren.

Vegeta eliminates Toppo
Hit eliminates Vegeta
Jiren eliminates Hit

Jiren appears to have eliminated Frieza.

Frieza eliminates both Goku and Jiren while they are having their big battle out of nowhere at the same time to win the tournament.

He's holding back though.
We know for a fact he's holding back.
So until he's going full blue or kio blue I refuse to believe he's not just fucking around.

Blue hair was only because of the power restriction headband. Otherwise it was yellow in his regular Super Saiyan form. Had nothing to do with Broly's hair being green sometimes though.

Frieza will wish for Yamcha's love

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=h50eXy6pHdE

>Toppo wants Jiren to save his energy
for who?
Who could be a possibly be bigger threat than Kale or Goku? we've already seen that Kale was not a threat to Jiren

>Being weaker than 18

Even if he's "holding back", his base form is weaker than 18 who's spent the last decade being a housewife. He sinks into the hardest material ever ground and she just picks the guy up like he's made of plastic and lobs him out the arena.

Gohan.

The problem with this tournament is that Goku and Vegeta are far stronger than 90% of the people in it, which leads to false tension because they have to hold back.

She is a cyborg android. All she had to do was tweak herself to be stronger.

Reminder that the androids are right.

Both.

But if I had to choose: Kale.

This.
They know who the biggest danger to them, who also happens to be saving his energy, is.

Leave Jiren to me.

Of course (raffs)

Hit, Frieza, Vegeta.

>Kales new form

Oh my dick

Based Lord Frieza working the obese Justice and Monkey smarks into a shoot

He... He could still win the tournament..!

Best moment of the episode.

I was worried today's episode might suck, but this has been one of the better episodes of the tournament.

Watching Kale learn to properly SSJ was very satisfying. Same with 17 and 18 with the android saga throwback. Sadly, it's pretty clear that we're headed towards Gohan being the star of the tournament. They're spending far too much time ignoring him, which means some sort of build-up is coming.

18 is SS tier and stronger than Freeza whom according to Beerus Goku couldn't hope to match in his base.
>inb4 RoF Base Goku vs Freeza
That was from the time Toriyama had his brilliant idea of pushing the "saiyan beyong God" thing and even had it included comnplete with an explanation in the teaser manga for the Ressurection F movie. The fight between base Goku and Freeza then happens the same way in Super (and in the film proper obviously) but without the explanation, then a few arc later both super Anime and Manga have dropped the thing entirely with SS2 Trunks equally matched with SS2 or 3 Goku on Anime and Manga.

Look man, he's getting caught and being sent flying through shit so easily that I can't believe he's actually trying.
It just seems impossible.
I can only assume he's fucking around because its fun to almost lose.

He'd pat himself on the head and say "You're a good boy" before Trunks tackles him and tells him not to mess with the timeline, of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxhFzYLXbpE

I've never seen such a clueless oaf before, I swear. Goku is the most dense dunce in the history of fiction.

How many times do they have to be told to keep their guard up?

17 and 18 were pretty based this episode. Like they first were in the original dbz, not giving a fuck and shitting on whoever.

That's supposed to be why the other members of U7 are there, so they can handle to fodder and get some impressive victories while the Saiyans handle the big guns.

Instead we have them relegated in the corner doing almost nothing.

I mean that's what original Goku did.

He'd get beat around like a sack of shit and then reveal he was just "testing" them and go full power and win easily.

Goku is a masochist you should know that by now.

Who is last member of u11? Jiren, Toppo, not Beerus and?

MENACING

I just appreciate Frieza in every scene he's in.
It feels right to have him join up with his crew as if he missed them, just to show off the kill he got.
I hope he never leaves

He's been training for 10 years since the androids appeared. He regularly spars in base form with Whis. She's been taking care of Maron and doing no training. He actually went into the time chamber for a few days both in Z and Super, so it's more like 15 years of training.

There is no way on earth he is not an incredible amount stronger in base than he was in the Android Saga. We've seen him take on foes way beyond Frieza in base form since then.

That's not what happened though.

I don't see him being bounced by anyone but Jiren, Toppo, or Goku/Vegeta. I hope Frieza is here to stay till the very end.

The fat green guy with spots. I don't think he has a name yet

actual final 6:

gohan, goku, hit, toppo, jiren, frieza

goku gets caught unaware and gets fucked, doesn't matter by who because it never does

everyone else is fighting but then it turns out to just be gohans afterimages because he's so goddamn strong and fast that he fooled everyone by dressing up as all the other fighters.

This is reality my friends.

Based androids.

This guy.