Alex Jones the absolute madman posts a picture of a gun while a school shooting is going on

Alex Jones the absolute madman posts a picture of a gun while a school shooting is going on

What's his end game?/

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/963881491578130435

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iqkcxbRSzDw
youtube.com/watch?v=vGmGfO54ThY
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should probably consider killing himself with that gun. What a pathetic loser.

>Alex Jones should feel guilty because the deep state did another false flag today.

Nice one, the absolute madman

It's like watching a war movie on Remembrance Day. That's offensive and not the right timing is it? Well fuck off faggot, don't worry about what I'm doing.

>What's his end game?/
Destroying all enemies of NWO banking cartel. He's CIA nigger after all.

why are you faggots even here?

what is that shaft left of the safety?

Making lawful gun owners look like psychopathic. cynical assholes.
Alex Jones is your enemy.

youtu.be/iqkcxbRSzDw

just one last look before they go 'poof'

this, braindead mutts still dont realize he's CIA lool

When isn't there a school shooting in Burgerland?

The replies REEEEEEEE

>what is that shaft left of the safety?

it’s a KNS pin. There would be one on each side of his rifle. Under the knobby heads of the KNS pins are pins that go L-R through the rifle. Without the KNS pins, there is nothing stopping those L-R pins from “walking” out of alignment and fucking up the whole hammer/trigger mechanism.

This. He probably got word that this is a false flag to push gun control and sent out this tweet to mock the deep state losers

cunto, bill is a shit comic, stop defending him

>Anti-rotation pins
What is this 2010?

This thread needs more Millicent..

Except the only time they are genuinely helpful would be on an actual full auto lower receiver.

Only autists use them on semi.

lmao did we invade your safe space?

>we

Alex Jones doesn't give, they hate him the same no matter what he does. It's very liberating but you need to be successfully self employed with loyal brand followers before you do it. I know people who unironically watch AJ and they fucking love him, I don't think there is much he could do to turn them against him.

to trigger the likes of you

Neck, arms, boobs, clavicles. All there. Millie good.

jonestein making gun owner look bad so he can get attention
fat fuck

Boy look at the amount of foundation on that face.

Thanks, I never had an issue with the trigger pins without that shaft. But I see how it could save your ass one day.

She's still a quality build.

I bet the blue check marks are hysterical right now.

sauce?

Fagarchist

>alex jones is a fucking brony

when did the timeline get so fucked?

except they dont walk out unless your rifle is literal trash out of spec. It's meant to stop pins from spinning the in pin holes and egging them over years of abuse an automatic fire. The pins are captive by internal mechanism.

>ancom fag
>calling anyone else pathetic
You're existence has less value than dog shit

Did anyone make this connection here yet?

Boward County Reps.

District 20
Congressman Alcee L. Hastings (D)

District 21
Congressman Ted Deutch (D)

District 23
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)

District 24
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D)

JUST….

whoa bro, he prefers to be called AnarchoPathetic

You just haven't been in contact with niggers, go wander the local "diverse" neighborhood at night to learn that some scum need a bullet faggot

>safe space
>triggered
>libtard
Noice

A literal gun. I hope blasts Owen Shroyim in the head

Lol

fucking kek

(((GI JAN))) blocked me for this reply, what a softy

based Millie Weaver..

He's controlled and making us look bad.

You cunts are so easy to bait. What happened to this board?

GI Jan is a true patriot

shes canadian

To be fair I have an 80% lower that I fucked up the drilling on like a retard so I use them to keep the locked up tight.

give it your best shot soyboy, and I'll give it mine.

she also hates ammosexuals. what a bigot.

I appreciate his core values but he says a bunch of dumb shit, he and his friends are smug cunts, and they regularly say obviously fake shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGmGfO54ThY
>oh omg this is obviously real so sad 4 our planet :((((

i love him

He's a controlled opposition riding the line between offending the left and catering to the right

It's smart, makes gun owners look like asshats and they will defend him. The right don't understand that the same people run the media on both sides, so they rally around someone who's job is to literally make his listeners look like lunatics

Alex Jones, you're a good person and I love you as a human being!

>not posting the thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg

how can anyone support this absolute moronic shill

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

>anarchist flag calling anyone a pathetic loser
lmfao

Who are the agreed upon state funded agents? I strongly believe Jones, Spencer and Weev are. Anglin seems sketchy, but seems like a guy who went through this large identity shift.

I actually don't think Jones is, I think they bank on his eccentricity to discredit him on it's own. My cousin went to school with his son and he says his son is a mini Alex Jones (talks about nothing but politics and conspiracies and spouts crazy ass shit) so I tend to believe he's authentic.

He's a confirmed agent from superelite families... this isn't really obscure anymore

see

I think for sure that David Icke is one of them.

Alex Jones is probably being threatened. Alex also cant handle being right for so long and no one believed him. Hes like a fucking bomb of enthusiasm when he says HERE LOOK AT THIS THAT JUST CAME OUT NOW. I TOLD YOU 10 YEARS AGO ABOUT THE PLANS

if you're pro-white and not real-politik fluke watch the interview with Dr. Duke

It's either he's counterintel or a highly functional schizo. Which is more likely to you?

David Icke is definitely an agent, just to blackwash opposition to zionism and stuff by relating it to reptilian hologram stuff

Hi, AJ! Or should i say BH!!

Adding citations to that photo would go a long way in raising its credibility not that I'm saying it's a lie (A lot of people in the media seem to have CIA links I've noticed so I could actually see it being true).

How many aj loads swallow?

Buttblasts takes Kek closer to awakening. That is his endgame.

>Which is more likely to you?

I don't think he's schizo, I think he's a drunk. He reminds me of some of the people I would talk to when I worked as a bar-back. Maybe he is a fed though but his kid being as crazy as him just makes me think he spouts this shit in his daily life too.

>areas that vote largely democratic are the ones suffering from gun related homicides epidemic.
Gee, wonder why. Could be the minorities with unlawful/misused firearms?

That pissed me off the way he treated duke, duke has given me so much jew info. Then people have the ignorance to state he's 20d counter jew intel, when he's one of the very few. I'm glad he's still alive to see his beliefs/work gain traction and be on the cusp of mainstream. Doubt he'll see the overthrow of jews, but one can only hope.

Buy caveman today

NRA is a nativist terrorist organization!

His gun had nothing to do with the shooting......todler gets run over....i still have to drive to fucking work today....eat shit and die

Don't let the soylent faggots take away your 2A, America!

Fight (((them))) & keep your nation alive.

yeah he sound loke a moron fat guy

that's good. maybe the teachers will buy a gun and protect everyone at school instead of being unarmed pussies.

B O N E
B R O T H

you should buy a gun. a big black one. then swallow its fucking load.