BOOOM - Headshot

"we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers"
dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs-statement-nbc-news-coverage-election-hacking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mRZS-w36IvQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc0XHGnXZ4&t=608s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No wonder the jews did a false flag

Florida's 23rd congressional district is an electoral district for the U.S. Congress, located outside Miami, Florida. The district stretches from Weston to the City of Miami Beach.[5][6]

In 2016, it covers parts of Broward and Miami-Dade,[7] including Miami Beach.[8] From 2003 to 2012, the former 23rd district consisted of a major part of Broward County and parts of Palm Beach county. The district included Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach and Belle Glade.

The district is currently represented by Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Yup.

press S to spit on reddit's conspiracy theory

S. Praise kek.

>members equipment Schultz

This is it
It’s over
Mueller is finished

THE RUSSIANS HACKED THIS TOO?! IS THERE NO LIMIT TO THEIR HACKING ABILITIES?!

Mueller hasn't been investigating Trump moron. He's /ourguy/

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe
To me it looks like hes held in check with whatever Assange has. Not /ourguy/, only temporarily.

Why was this not all over Fox or Infowars?

Strzok priestap, obama, hillary, they've all been exposed thanks to mueller's investigation mate.

We found out that Obama planned to have Comey be the fall guy.

Because israel just did a false flag to distract from this.

Is it thanks to Mueller? Even with Strzok, there could be other people watching him text from this or other agencies. The real /ourguys/.
What you are saying is one of possible scenarios.

>he didn't notice the overton window shift from "hacking the election" to "influencing the election"
Why do you think people were so upset that "Russian groups" bought election ads on Normiebook?

Yes thanks to Mueller. Strzok was on Mueller's team and was fired LAST JULY. Rosenstein released a memo after he was fired saying don't trust the fake news. There's already been a uranium one indictment as well.

It sad people have to die all over the world just so that they can keep the narrative from falling apart.

Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Mueller and Wray are all /ourguys/

Fired after the texts were leaked. Do you remember which media broke the news, because I cant.

No. The texts leaked out like 2 months ago. He was fired last JULY.

youtu.be/mRZS-w36IvQ

Look at the date of the article fag.

Ok I think we are confusing
>being fired
With
>being moved to low level administrative work
The latter happened july/august, and it was precisely because of a small amount of leaked texts between him and page.

S

The MSM is making everyone focus on solely the FBI and solely on people like Comey and Rosenstein etc etc etc when the bigger conspiracy implicates Obama, Lynch, Holder, Kerry, Rice, Brennan, Clapper etc etc

Bullshit. He packed his fucking investigation squad with known Clinton hacks for a reason. They're setting a perjury trap for Trump. All they have to do is get him under oath, and then afterwards claim he committed perjury.

That's literally all they have to do. The case doesn't matter, only the perjury charge.

Clinton's perjury charge came during the Paula Jones civil case where she was suing him for sexual misconduct. Didn't matter. He perjured himself, was impeached, found in contempt of court, disgraced and disbarred.

Any lawyer that stays on Trump's team if they allow Mueller anywhere near him is a traitor.

Thats all fine.
Im still not conviced about Mueller being /ourguy/

Mueller packed his investigation full of clinton hacks because they got a deal too. They get pardoned if they help take down 10+ deep state members.

>Brennan

We had a fucking Communist as the head of the fucking CIA.

What the fuck.

Why isnt this being reported on the (((news)))?

If you're still not convinced by now then there's no hope.

>Communist
He was a zionist.

Pardoned? They're dropping like flies.

He was a fucking communist and voted for a fucking communist to be POTUS prior to being in the CIA.

ok, now investigate whether Sup Forums "hacked" the elections and donald trump's ties to Sup Forums

There is no hope for you buddy because you dont have your facts straight before talking.

Someone should send it to Fox or something. Tucker Carlson will have a ball with it.

You can't even give a reason for why you think things. I've given plenty.

OoooooooooooOOOOOOOO SNAP

They're talking about the actual voting systems themselves. This doesn't have much to do with the Russia investigation

This was coordinated by the WH and DHS, another empty statement to try and help trump lol
Pence was sweating bullets trying to lie today

>trusting .gov
>ever
Hi nupol, remember its horse masks now

>This doesn't have much to do with the Russia investigation
anyone seen dem goalposts? they were right here a minute ago

Is this fucking news to you? That demorats and communists are one and the same?

Kys. Mueller is going down as well

What the fuck was the investigation about again? Oh yeah. Tampering with voting machines. That's why it was called the Russian Hack scandal.

What fucking investigation are you talking about?

They also have no evidence that Russia hacked the DNC.

The Senate one, which isnt releasing anything

NO. THEY ARE ISRAELI

Dead people voting is not election manipulation?

I gave you a reason. The discovered texts got Strzok moved to administration like the next day the news broke.

Oh, the one where Obama knew it was happening, and did jack shit about it.

The only one? What else is there to investigate?

/thread
Fuck yeah, it's about time we get some pay dirt.

They're fucking communists.

It might be. Are they russian dead people?

"Russian collusion".

You know, the one Mueller was appointed to "investigate".

>6
they are zionist israeli faggots

Some, I assume.

You're a fucking zionist israeli faggot.

>man who does nothing
>continues to do nothing
Or its all a plot with a baited mousetrap to destroy jizrael for his Muslim overlords

Collusion to do what? What could Russia do short of fucking with votes could they do to help Trump?

They a) voted the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob out of their platform, and b) voted down Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Fuck me they're jews.

Fuck I didn't see your ID. Thought you were the other fag

>Pandering commie fucking piece of shit says anything to keep shekels rolling in.

>1 post by ID
>muh 4d chess
You shills gotta decide, is Trump extremely stupid or extremely cunning, cuz im getting lost in your bullshit.

well fuck me freddy.

Drop voter reg, negative votes to dems

How the fuck should I know? It's all Demorat bullshit to cover their treason and sedition.

Like Trump is doimg for Hillary?

Trump will be the death of Jezebel.

What? Comey was making Priestap be the fall guy, he saw that from his televised testimony and Priestap said "Fuck that" and he's now singing like a canary.

Ignore that faggot. He's some kind of retard or shill screaming comey and Mueller/our guy/ for weeks now. Notice how he ignored my reply to him

WHY IS THERE ONLY ONE THREAD ABOUT THIS ON Sup Forums? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

That is a good observation. possible explanations:
>4d chess, wh wants other outlets to pick this up
>noone fucking cares about following homeland security site
got any more?

Comey was ourguy all over 2016, just as Trump is now
Your tune will change

Audit the voters rolls anyway
Start with California and Virginia

He's stupid lol
How is a impotent statement about voter rolls anything other than a distraction from trump/Russia collusion

It's OK, he stopped being a Communist when he converted to Islam

yea right nice try putin

go outside and shovel some of that snow

That's why the MSM fixers switched the narrative to "Russian meddling" some time ago.

They can easily hold both beliefs, like how they think he (a) didn't really want to win; and (b) colluded with Russia to do so. It's called doublethink, Orwell called it 70 years ago.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

If he is stupid why arent infowars and fox all over this? Its 2 days old, they wouldnt miss shit like this.

NEED TO KEEP THIS THREAD GOING WHEN THEY TAKE IT DOWN. DO NOT LET GET MEMORY HOLED.

>Comey was ourguy all over 2016,
Really? While being complicit in spying on the trump campaign? Some of you are retarded.

Just spread the news. Dont worry about the thread.

Fucking lies, youve been braiinwashed.Al Gore said there wouldn't be any snow after 2013. Sort yourself out man.

Like how Soros rigged the election and Hilarry was going to win, but Trump is entirely not who they wanted but let win for reasons?

Because the memo was literally nothing, can't hype shit just for it to fall on it's face another time. Even murdoch can stand the embarrassment

What does "meddling" imply? I just want to know what their current conspiracy is.

No, some people just remember the state of pol then and now
Hey how about that indictment on Hilarry from the FBI?

You need to man up. Here use this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc0XHGnXZ4&t=608s